Ascension Guide & Other Guides

Many questions have been asked, answered, and compiled into (sometimes) pretty guides or tutorials. If you have a question about ascensions, pergatory, or any other large game features, please look here first!
Also the place where you can find calculator discussion threads.

Like this Guide?

Hell ya!
50%
Whoooo, I've just hit the Mother Load! :O
10%
To much info Man! (in a bad way)
1%
This stuff dosen't help!
5%
You have no Idea how much this helps! Thanks ;)
11%
Great for Newbies
4%
Great for Intermediates
No votes
Great for Both Intermediates and Newbies
19%

Total votes: 114
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Re: Ascension Guide & Other Guides

Sniperwax wrote:
Juliette wrote: Personally I advocate mass-genocide
When my realm gets close to plague I always put the Canadian-Asgards on the front lines. I got no problem with Canadians I gots no problem with the Asgard but Canadian-Asgards I cannot tolerate.
Wait. Are not all Asgards Canadian? :? What is this new breed of Asgards you have created, away from Canadianness? :)

(Speaking of which, by the way.. I forgot what I was going to say.)
Sniperwax
Forum Regular
ID: 0

Juliette wrote:
Sniperwax wrote:
Juliette wrote: Personally I advocate mass-genocide
When my realm gets close to plague I always put the Canadian-Asgards on the front lines. I got no problem with Canadians I gots no problem with the Asgard but Canadian-Asgards I cannot tolerate.
Wait. Are not all Asgards Canadian? :? What is this new breed of Asgards you have created, away from Canadianness? :)

(Speaking of which, by the way.. I forgot what I was going to say.)

Well I put you on the front lines too but for different reasons Juliette. Thus the only Asgard you know of would be Canadian-Asgard I suppose. I will try to explain but there are no guarantees.

Picture an Asgard massing all of the top 10 GW Alliances in less than a second. That my dear is the true Asgard.

Now picture an Asgard walking around a Nickelback concert asking everyone if there are any cool raves after the show or if anyone knows anyone who can beam him backstage. That my dear is the Canadian-Asgard.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Sniperwax wrote:Well I put you on the front lines too but for different reasons Juliette. Thus the only Asgard you know of would be Canadian-Asgard I suppose. I will try to explain but there are no guarantees.
I died on that front line, you bastard. ;) Give me some bloody respect.
Sniperwax wrote:Picture an Asgard massing all of the top 10 GW Alliances in less than a second. That my dear is the true Asgard.
So they do not exist. My point still stands. :)
Sniperwax wrote:Now picture an Asgard walking around a Nickelback concert asking everyone if there are any cool raves after the show or if anyone knows anyone who can beam him backstage. That my dear is the Canadian-Asgard.
That would be the exact thing I expected. ;) Stereotypical things, those Asgards. :-D
Kikaz
For the Lulz
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: Lulz
ID: 3471
Alternate name(s): Misery

Juliette wrote:Hahaha.. with 3M raw (let us say 5M total, for instance) you can survive the Plague up to 700M armysize.. or at least, that is what I understand? So that should be possible.. would be an epic ascension though. :P (You would get a nice amount of APP, making you have to wait about a year - or two - before you have converted all your APP.)

With 10m UP I was still growing by 2 mill UU per day at 1.3 bill army size. ;)

and that's with 1.5 mill raw and 10 750k UP planets.
Quotes
Meanwhile in MaYHeM
Duderanch wrote:And so it would come to pass, in December of 2012 the war between the ponies and the pandas broke out..it lasted 21 days, the result? Armagedon.
Noobert wrote:Kikaz scares me at times, and he's in my own alliance.
Dr. House wrote:I HAVE THE POWER! The power to warn, and I will **Filtered** use it too.
Kateaclysmic wrote: I thought you loved me, Kikaz. I'm getting an abortion.
Sarevok wrote:
Kikaz wrote:Ridiculous.
Congrats on the most constructive post ever...
Affirmation wrote: And Speaking of bad boys (the baddest)... Kikaz is right, Q is a family, and Affy is the love child of Kikaz and Kateaclysmic!! That is right... I am NOT AN ABORTION... but she never nursed me and Kikaz stopped being a terrible father figure to Affy years ago... Family - HA... Affy's old arse...[-X

Where is the love Kikaz??? WHERE IS THE LOVE (Dad... :smt047 ) ??? [-(
I creep though shadows
I rise up at night
I live just inside you
And give you a terrible fright
I walk through the darkness
I lurk under your bed
I live in your wardrobe
I creep up in the shed.
I tiptoe through the corridor
I follow you anywhere
I rip your braveness apart
And never ever care
I am fear so don't come near..
2007 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - 2011 Villian of the Year - 2012 Hall of Fame - 2012 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - Leader and Co-founder of the 2014 Alliance of the Year
Disturber
Forum Newbie
Race: Tauri
ID: 1906151

Is the first post still updated?
Duderanch
Internet Hero
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Ancient
ID: 58491

Am Heh wrote:Some of those Unknowns close to 3million raw, will never be able to ascend, unless they build out UP planets to grow over plague lol

For the 23. ascension with 3,000,000 Unit Production you will need:

8,999,999,999,999 naquadah,
487,499,999 untrained units and
359,999,999 trained units.

With miners counting as trained and untrained you wouldn't have to get anywhere near plague. Or has that changed? I haven't ascended in a very long time. :-)
The trade broker reports trade from Surtr to *Teesdale_ of 100,000,000 Naq for 33,000,000,000,000 Naq is complete.

Barbara! says: haha ok you can have a piece of my soul for 50bil naq

Skype= dan_P_@msn.com
Teesdale
[21:06:02] Jake/Tees: does black market work in there?
[21:06:18] robert: nah
[21:06:24] robert: uu go in miners
[21:06:24] Duderanch: Yeah Ben said did but can't untrin miners so no point
[21:06:37] Jake/Tees: sweet, so methlad not be able to fight back :D
[21:06:46] Jake/Tees: EADC
Naq sold in 2017 - 21q
GameSquire
Forum Addict
Race: The Canadian Tollan
Alternate name(s): StarGateMan

Disturber wrote:Is the first post still updated?

Yes it is update as far as I know of, unless someone suggest something that I have missed or something new has added to the game recently.
GameSquire
Forum Addict

Long time no see everyone! I see that the last update I've done is now nearly 3 years ago now. It's making me wonder if there is any new updates in regards in the ascending department? Any changes in the requirements, new ascension levels, etc.?
GameSquire
Forum Addict

I have noticed that my freewebs site is frozen, and I am trying to connect with the support to unfreeze it but they are giving me grief, for more than 2 weeks, I know this MAY be a long shot but does anyone saved some of my guides?

Here is the list of the guides I have posted on FreeWebs that I have linked through out my guides I have posted here on this forum, I would greatly appreciate it if you post them up so I can recover these and I can publish them on a better secured service.
Ascended SGW Instructions.pdf
Ascendsion on Main SGW.pdf
TGW Ascension Guide Second Edition.pdf
TGW Race Guide Second Edition.pdf
TGW Race Stat Guide PDF.pdf

I honestly thought I still have them on my hard drive still but I couldn't seem to find them all. I would really appreciate it if you guys and gals help thanks!
GameSquire
Forum Addict

I'm assuming there's new Ascension levels? I've just seen somebody that has the title "Conqueror of the New World".
Clockwork
The Ablest Man
Alliance: Multiverse
Race: Clockwork Admin
ID: 1940718

GameSquire wrote:I'm assuming there's new Ascension levels? I've just seen somebody that has the title "Conqueror of the New World".
You can find a list of all the ascension levels and requirements here. Conquere of the New World is the unique title given to players who have ascended from the New Grounds server to the Main server, it is equivalent to a lvl 20 Origin of Existance in all but name.
Admin for all the Forum things...
Click Me for forum rules.
Click Me for Game admin contact details.
GameSquire
Forum Addict

Clockwork wrote:
GameSquire wrote:I'm assuming there's new Ascension levels? I've just seen somebody that has the title "Conqueror of the New World".
You can find a list of all the ascension levels and requirements here. Conquere of the New World is the unique title given to players who have ascended from the New Grounds server to the Main server, it is equivalent to a lvl 20 Origin of Existance in all but name.
huh cool thanks for the update :)
GameSquire
Forum Addict

Clockwork wrote:
The guide has been updated and the update material has been credited to you Clockwork and that guide you've pointed out ;) thanks again!
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

AWESOME!!

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
GameSquire
Forum Addict

Hey can someone explain why the "spoiler" thing isn't working? [spoiler]You not suppose to see this, but here ya go. :smt100 [/spoiler]

Return to “Guides and Tutorials”