Rookie Central/The Camps

Many questions have been asked, answered, and compiled into (sometimes) pretty guides or tutorials. If you have a question about ascensions, pergatory, or any other large game features, please look here first!
Also the place where you can find calculator discussion threads.
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie
ID: 0

Rookie Central/The Camps

Greetings everyone from DDE. I want to start off here by saying I appreciate what is happening here with what many people are doing to promote the game and add some new flavor for new members to the GW community. There are allot of us working hard to make this game better, it is going to take time and dedication for us to get it done. I want to share with you a little information on a project that has been a passion in DDE for quite some time, and would very much like to share it with you.

This project is called Rookie Central/The Camps. It is a game system that has been incorporated with many neat features. I want to say right away this is for every member of the GW community that chooses to participate.

http://theshadowknights.net/camps/index ... =notlogged

When you join the program you will notice many options, missions and level progressions that are great for activity and training as you have to complete various tasks within the actual game. As you progress you are awarded stars, medals and military experience ribbons. In DDE we use this for our trainees that come into DoC. Once they have completed the required training levels they are granted full member status.

The Camps is also for mid level and even elite players. I play it myself and enjoy it greatly. I can have M.E (military experience) competitions against little players or smaller players because the counting of the stats can begin at anytime, so all time M.E. scores are not factored in. The camps is also used to score wars, for example..

When you have a war, you turn the counting mechanism on and it begins recording, the rank and stats are displayed as you go along. When the war is over you turn the mechanism off and you have an accurate talley of things accomplished such as levels gained, kills and the like..the medal system is automatic so you will be awarded ribbons and medals, most of which I spent hours working on, and you can have bragging rights based on who did the most. This is a wonderful refreshing tool that admin Jason has approved and we hope at some point he will make it an official part of the game. We would like very much if you would participate and be a partner with us and all of the other participants in this program. And if you choose to follow up and keep it as apart of your normal daily game play as we have, tell a friend, recruit a new member to the game and show it to them. I think you will like what you see and will enjoy the game more with this tool.

Everyone is welcome to it, and if you do try it and encounter any problems feel free to contact me or nostra or d34th via forum pm and we will be more than happy to answer any questions or help you solve any problems. Good luck and enjoy

Jedi~Tank
DDE Supreme Commander
Last edited by jedi~tank on Wed Aug 22, 2012 11:09 am, edited 3 times in total.

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
Z E R O
Forum Addict
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 1918344
Alternate name(s): Hymir

Re: Rookie Central/The Camps

Is the registration starting fresh from when it was released earlier (Nostra's thread, if i'm not mistaken). I registered, but the step where it asked for my command page, I did as it said, and it told me it wasn't the correct page? :S
Z E R O - Jötunheim - 1907332 - UnKnown of the TOLAH
*Zero - 1991093
Spoiler
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

Z E R O wrote:Is the registration starting fresh from when it was released earlier (Nostra's thread, if i'm not mistaken). I registered, but the step where it asked for my command page, I did as it said, and it told me it wasn't the correct page? :S

Try this link now m8.

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
Z E R O
Forum Addict
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: NanoTiMaster
Alternate name(s): Hymir

Link isn't working.. getting a 404 error.
Z E R O - Jötunheim - 1907332 - UnKnown of the TOLAH
*Zero - 1991093
Spoiler
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

Deni
~kinky king~
Forum Grunt
Alternate name(s): Prior - Prophet - Messiah - Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4- AG - EAG
- AGL - IAG - TAG - PTAG -

is there any sort of forgot login option? or was my acc for some reason deleeted
old siggies
mattao
Forum Newbie

the RC/camps are pretty cool, i encourage any new players or even older players to give them a try.
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

Top post updated

Deni
Evilevi777
Forum Elite
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Beast
ID: 69994
Alternate name(s): Levi, Evi

registered and working on some missions, pretty sweet :smt023
ImageImage
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

evilevi777 wrote:registered and working on some missions, pretty sweet :smt023

Enjoy, and invite a friend. :-D

Deni
KOS
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: TAF
Race: Bender

JT, any chance my old stats are in there still and can be transfered to my new account? old account was chaosbender, new one is KOS 1987148 . believe it or not but i will become an incarnate this week and this account would make my old one look terrible lol, and it was a LG+1. aside from the AB this account is way better.

Return to “Guides and Tutorials”