The big difference between farming and attacking someone

Many questions have been asked, answered, and compiled into (sometimes) pretty guides or tutorials. If you have a question about ascensions, pergatory, or any other large game features, please look here first!
Also the place where you can find calculator discussion threads.
lurtz1122334
Forum Newbie
Alliance: TATS
Race: System Lord
ID: 87331

Re: The big difference between farming and attacking someone

real good guide.
JediMasterX
Forum Zombie
Alliance: The Legion
Race: Jedi
ID: 101050

chargin wrote:jedi, what is turbo massing? what program is used??

fire fox. Bascially from what Tok'ra has told me you place something on top of the left mouse button for 30 seconds and it does all of the clicking for you. I've never done it. 1) I think it is unorthodox and 2) I don't have or use fire fox. Tok'ra would be the man to ask about it.
(11:31 PM) Biscuit: I wish it was Jedi that massed me instead of a noob!
Tweety Girl says (11:48 PM)
.. i'm gonna come off vac mode just to mass JediMasterX so i can say "i hit it" .. damn that boy is smokin hot
2,454,890 Untrained ware taken from the realm of Oma Dasala.
{TAF DESCENTIONS}
RobinInDaHood
Forum Elite
Race: Vulpes
ID: 75697

[DDE] JediMasterX wrote:

fire fox. Bascially from what Tok'ra has told me you place something on top of the left mouse button for 30 seconds and it does all of the clicking for you. I've never done it. 1) I think it is unorthodox and 2) I don't have or use fire fox. Tok'ra would be the man to ask about it.

:lol: Nothing quite so complicated as a separate program or even a special browser at work. When you click the Attack or Raid button from a player's profile screen and fill in the number of turns to use, you are given the attack log screen with your damage report. If you click the "BACK" button in your browser, you can fill back in the # of turns and repeat the process. This is how most people do their attacks.

However, on the attack log screen, there is an "Again!" button on the page. If you click that button, you're given another screen where you can repeat the same raid/attack process. From this screen, you can fill in the number of turns on the attack type you want, press "TAB" to highlight the button, then hold down the "ENTER" key and the action will be transmitted to the server as quickly as the server can process each request without repainting the screen each time.

By using this method, you can quickly raid a target or attack a target by submitting as many as two or three requests to the server per second, depending on the server latency time and your connection speed.

You have to be careful when using this method because your weapons are being damaged with each submission just as they would if you were doing it one-at-a-time. So, it's a good idea to not "turbo" your attacks for more than 10-15 hits at a time until you're sure of how often you're going to need to stop and repair weapons or retrain supers.
chargin
Forum Intermediate
ID: 0

lol i asked that a while ago and since then i got the "TAB" answer from somebody else. thanks for answering though. :P

I say smart things so people don't realize how dumb i am.
Heru_ur the god
Forum Newbie

wat is it called when i have plunered billions of naquadah from someone and have taken hes slaves and killed everything he got?

:? becaouse i have ruined everything for some guys
In Da Future of a few weeks "He is a very powerful System Lord. Much feared, even among Goa'uld. He is a conqueror. He eliminates all who dare tread in his shadow. Including other Goa'uld."

Thats the whole truth.

-Yer God, Heru_ur the god
Sphinx42
Goa'uld

Heru_ur the god wrote:wat is it called when i have plunered billions of naquadah from someone and have taken hes slaves and killed everything he got?

:? becaouse i have ruined everything for some guys

That would be massing (well, the 'killed everything he got' part anyway, regardless of the benefits... some people do it for fun).
So you massed someone before even knowing what massing is? You've a promising future ahead of you :-D
Gone, left, no longer here.
xolifrdiprox
Forum Newbie
Alliance: Wyverning Alliance
Race: Asgard

Very helpful. Definetly cleared up my questions. Thanks! :D
O Neills
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Tauri Warlords
Race: Tauri

Great guide!!!!

I don't see what is wrong with attacking unprovoked or even farming. This is a war game. The point is; you take stuff from the other players WHO SIGNED UP FOR IT. If someone attacks me, I try to fight back if I can, but I see that its pat\rt of the game and its gunna happen.
Harakash Maha Vishnu wrote: This Tauri does not know fear. He speaks as we are equals.
chaisejret
Fledgling Forumer
Race: Goa'uld

Um youv'e way missed the point you might consider rereading this or coming off PPT LOL *A displeasuring laughter* *laughter* *Aims ith Hatacks in the direction of O Niells planet* *No more laughter* *covertly Asherak attacks, no more O Neills calls back Hataks* :-)
*fires off remaining three 3 rounds of hkvp70*

walks to apc and says to soldier "the names Bond, James Bond."

*pulls out the shoulder rocket launcher and blows the following apc away*
*big noisy fireball followed by the sound of approaching helicopters*
O Neills
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Tauri Warlords
Race: Tauri

Ok..... Ummmmm..... WHAT???????
Harakash Maha Vishnu wrote: This Tauri does not know fear. He speaks as we are equals.
Nobody101
Fledgling Forumer
Race: guess???

RobinInDaHood wrote:
[DDE] JediMasterX wrote:

:lol: Nothing quite so complicated as a separate program or even a special browser at work. When you click the Attack or Raid button from a player's profile screen and fill in the number of turns to use, you are given the attack log screen with your damage report. If you click the "BACK" button in your browser, you can fill back in the # of turns and repeat the process. This is how most people do their attacks.

However, on the attack log screen, there is an "Again!" button on the page. If you click that button, you're given another screen where you can repeat the same raid/attack process. From this screen, you can fill in the number of turns on the attack type you want, press "TAB" to highlight the button, then hold down the "ENTER" key and the action will be transmitted to the server as quickly as the server can process each request without repainting the screen each time.

By using this method, you can quickly raid a target or attack a target by submitting as many as two or three requests to the server per second, depending on the server latency time and your connection speed.

You have to be careful when using this method because your weapons are being damaged with each submission just as they would if you were doing it one-at-a-time. So, it's a good idea to not "turbo" your attacks for more than 10-15 hits at a time until you're sure of how often you're going to need to stop and repair weapons or retrain supers.

sweet thats going to save me alot of clicking thanks for the info
Lord Of Avernus
Forum Newbie

I've been placing hard stuff on my enter for over ages lol

Works very good on all games, i prefer travian and stuff
but it doesnt matter really, this is my like 8 mmo game i play
chaisejret
Fledgling Forumer
Race: Goa'uld

I received this msg from a random guy pleading me to not return a mass on his account for his farming my account because I had no weapons and was defenseless but had a big army. I like that. I like that lots. :lol:
*fires off remaining three 3 rounds of hkvp70*

walks to apc and says to soldier "the names Bond, James Bond."

*pulls out the shoulder rocket launcher and blows the following apc away*
*big noisy fireball followed by the sound of approaching helicopters*
Colton
Forum Elder
Alliance: ~Leaf Village~
Race: Canadian
ID: 1938534

Chaise didn't you just start posting on the forums yesterday... now at 202 posts??? :shock: :shock: :shock:
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

Colton wrote:Chaise didn't you just start posting on the forums yesterday... now at 202 posts??? :shock: :shock: :shock:

lol, he's not new to the forums.
Image ImageImageImage

Return to “Guides and Tutorials”