All Ajna Discussion
I Am Thor
Forum Elite
Alliance: The Four Races
Race: Asgard/Ancient
ID: 7368

Re: What made you pick AJNA

No one has even tried making one yet.
~FreeSpirit~ wrote:U can always knock at my door but remember i knock back ;)
Tridentkilla wrote:Bush was about as Communist has Lenin was Capitalist...
Cole
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Legendary Apophis, Apophis The Great, Legendary

Ah found what I looked for!

TOLAH
You may aspire to the ranks of what most call the Tolah. One word summary of race: Warrior
The Tolah are still warriors, even in their ascended state. The are a relatively young ascended race, and most have come from the races of the Jaffa, Tauri, Tok'ra, Langarans, Unas and Re'Tu. They have a weaker life force, although are very quick to draw energy from the world around them, allowing for a quicker personal growth. They sit generally on the side of good and peace, although evil and vice still exist within them.

INDU
You may aspire to the ranks of what most call the Indu. One word summary of race: Mystic
The Indu are generally elder spirits, then ascended. Their ranks are mostly from the races of the Tollan, Nox, the Spirits of Salish, and other mystic races. They have a very strong life force, and are also very quick to draw energy from the world around them, being in tune with the cosmos at a spiritual level. They sit firmly on the side of good and peace, and as such are not skilled at attack and force, but can and do defend well if attacked.

AJNA
You may aspire to the ranks of what most call the Ajna. One word summary of race: Power
The Ajna are the oldest ascended race. They value personal growth, and have a strong life force. Their members have come from a diverse past, including the Ancients, Oannes, Reolo, water lifeforms, and many other races (some long extinct on the physical plane) over the millenium. These would be called a balanced ascended race, although thier interest and skills in battle are limited since they concentrate more on self improvement through focus and dedication opposed to power through conquest.

ORI
You may aspire to the ranks of what most call the Ori. One word summary of race: Evil
The Ori are also an old race, but it is thier unique ideals that really separate them. They value control, view themselves as superior, and have no concept of mercy, patience or tolerance. In short - they are evil dominators, who use whatever methods they see fit to accomplish their goals. And those goals are domination of the known planes of existence.
You will find most of the Ori come from past races such as the Goa'uld, Ashen, Eurondans, the Wraith or even the most advanced of the Replicators' (yes - they overcame the limitations of 'soul energy' through energy manipulation, and a few ascended instead of perished.)
These beings are strong, and focused on conquest. They sacrifice energy harmony with the environment around them, and also do not value internal growth. They are therefore slower to grow personally, although most adept at taking what they want.
I Am Thor
Forum Elite
Alliance: The Four Races
Race: Asgard/Ancient
ID: 7368

Isn't that taken from the page when you ascend?
~FreeSpirit~ wrote:U can always knock at my door but remember i knock back ;)
Tridentkilla wrote:Bush was about as Communist has Lenin was Capitalist...
Cole
Forum History

Indeed
[BoT] Jason
Forum History
Alliance: TA
Race: DIEDAYDIEDAY
ID: 13003152
Alternate name(s): Pimp,Slenderman

Ajna=Replicators/nano ti masters
Indu=Agsard/ancient
Ori=Goauld/Sytem lords
Tolah=Tauri/Tollan

i think
Pimping

Feb 06, 06:16 Field Marshall Attack defended 15 88,977,968 0 x,x62,635,278,400 900,114 details

| | Hero of the Year | |

Winner: BMMJ13
Lucius_Crassus
Forum Irregular

it really doesn't matter in that you could pick anything you want, and the discriptions are open to interprutation as to what race it represents.
Legendary Apophis
Forum History
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great

Pimping D wrote:Ajna=Replicators/nano ti masters
Indu=Agsard/ancient
Ori=Goauld/Sytem lords
Tolah=Tauri/Tollan

i think

Probably, still that AJNA > rest! 8)
Spoiler

Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG ~ AGoL - Completed
Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
<Dmonix> All the really important issues in life
Janny269
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: AI
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 91241

Oh yeah that was the other reason : NanoTi = me! :)
Legendary Apophis
Forum History
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great

AJNA is probably the most stolen race by non NanoTiMasters...unless it's Indus by non Ancients...but well doesn't matter, Ajna are still better than Indu. :roll:
Spoiler

Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG ~ AGoL - Completed
Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
<Dmonix> All the really important issues in life
Chris_Cutter
Forum Grunt
Alliance: Titans League
Race: Crimson Empire
ID: 0

firstly The word Ajna means "command"

Hence my ego loved that :)

plus being the oldest race along with They value personal growth, strong life force and that Their members have come from a diverse past. Also I like the fact there a balanced ascended race, Although thier interest and skills in battle are limited since they concentrate more on self improvement through focus and dedication opposed to power through conquest.

Suits me down to a T.

Janny269
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: AI
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 91241

This is the other reason :)

AJNA
You may aspire to the ranks of what most call the Ajna. One word summary of race: Power
The Ajna are the oldest ascended race. They value personal growth, and have a strong life force. Their members have come from a diverse past, including the Ancients, Oannes, Reolo, water lifeforms, and many other races (some long extinct on the physical plane) over the millenium. These would be called a balanced ascended race, although thier interest and skills in battle are limited since they concentrate more on self improvement through focus and dedication opposed to power through conquest.
Cole
Forum History

If I was to change account, I would make sure to have a AJNA account, because I like the name, and how it's meant to be in ascended.
My little Pony
Fledgling Forumer
Race: Little Pony
ID: 8675309

Cole wrote:If I was to change account, I would make sure to have a AJNA account, because I like the name, and how it's meant to be in ascended.

I like the name too its just sounds and looks better then the others
MSN: RainbowDash123@live.com

Prior - Prophet - Messiah - Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG
ArchAngel Lucifer wrote:i like you.
senjii
Forum Grunt
Race: TOKUGAWA
ID: 0

Well for me it was the fact that as a huge fan of the show there were options I just couldn't pick. Ori come those are some pretty twisted ascended beings at least on the show. Alterans were not an option. Plus fact that the others weren't in line with what I wanted my guy yo be. Then there is the whole POWER thing that sounded so cool.
Time walks swiftly
silent is it's
Herald

Return to “The Ajna”