Where are we all?

All Ajna Discussion
Skyflame
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 0

Where are we all?

What happened to the Ajna? Where are we?
Want me to make you an avatar? PM me in here or in SGW, or e-mail me on skyflame@platinumrealms.com!
TacticalCommander
Forum Regular
Race: Saige
ID: 8742

Right now, I am here, othertimes, I am elsewhere, I could be anywhere, but I am always somewhere, and never nowhere. Because one can't exist in nowhere, because there is nowhere to exist. As for the other Ajna... I know they are somewhere, which could be anywhere, maybe even elsewhere, but sometimes they are here. But they are never nowhere. Because one can't exist in nowhere, because there is nowhere to exist.
GLORY TO THE GOD ALMIGHTY!
I am not being aggressive, I am being dominant.
Defenestrator Loki
Forum Newbie

I'm not Ajna, but I know where one lives...
Number of times the Earth has been destroyed: 0
Information courtesy of the International Earth-Destruction Advisory Board
------
"It's a city, not a yo-yo!"
-Rodney McKay, 'The Siege, Part III'
chunkysoup
Forum Intermediate

Lol, from 4 months ago, and still, no Ajna anywhere on forums...
Fills you up right

Hallowed is Chunky
Hallowed are the Indu
Lord Dougy
First Evil Ori Assasin

they all converted to Ori

or all boring
---->Lord Dougy<---- aka _lord_dark_

Bow down to the First Ori :twisted:
chunkysoup
Forum Intermediate

And in the game as well...

From October 15th:

I Replicate wrote:
Rankings wrote: Jaxin Alteran Domain {D12} 1 XXXXXXXX Planets Ajna XXXXXX Dark Matter Units
MyNameIsTooOffensiveForKids Your Sister 2 ????? Planets Ajna ????? Dark Matter Units
Eix Tauri Alliance 3 ????? Planets Ajna ????? Dark Matter Units
CthulhuSpawn Realm of the Elder Gods 4 ????? Planets Ajna ????? Dark Matter Units
mgreene Endor 5 ????? Planets Ajna ????? Dark Matter Units
Stark` Le Concordat | Secteur Oz 6 ????? Planets Ajna ????? Dark Matter Units
stuey The Drachä 7 ????? Planets Ajna ????? Dark Matter Units
Dianalyn Sarian Faction 8 ????? Planets Ajna ????? Dark Matter Units
[]ev The []evothamapolitis(TA) 9 ????? Planets Ajna ????? Dark Matter Units
Dyneasty Sarian Faction 10 ????? Planets Ajna ????? Dark Matter Units

Thats the top 10...all ajna ;)

Now, only 2 left, Jaxin and ChrisM, and yea, rankings don't count for much, but still, a bit of a sprint and die?
Fills you up right

Hallowed is Chunky
Hallowed are the Indu
Lord Dougy
First Evil Ori Assasin

lol

u guys are just sprinters

but when ascension first came out, i was rank 1 for a day... but then realised the rank mod screws everyone.
---->Lord Dougy<---- aka _lord_dark_

Bow down to the First Ori :twisted:
bolise
Forum Grunt

I think they all got Scared at the mere thought of the word Tolah and came to the RIGHT side..

TOLAH! TOLAH! TOLAH! TOLAH

Me winner! yay!

Like my sigs? Place my fan bar in your sig to show you love me!
Hensenshi
Strange Soldier

bolise wrote:I think they all got Scared at the mere thought of the word Tolah and came to the RIGHT side..

Anyone want to place bets on how long his weapons and planets last if I were to attack him? I have enough DMU on me RIGHT NOW to build up a strike large enough to mass you bud. :P and that 90mill def of yours won't last. So should I make you scared at the mere thought of the name Hensenshi? :-D

I'm just playing around of course
Desnar
Forum Regular
Race: Tollan
ID: 27001

bolise wrote:I think they all got Scared at the mere thought of the word Tolah and came to the RIGHT side..

WIN!
Hensenshi
Strange Soldier

Knare wrote:

WIN!

Hey, no fair, I don't feel like burning the turns to mass both of you. :(
chunkysoup
Forum Intermediate

Hensenshi wrote:

Anyone want to place bets on how long his weapons and planets last if I were to attack him? I have enough DMU on me RIGHT NOW to build up a strike large enough to mass you bud. :P and that 90mill def of yours won't last. So should I make you scared at the mere thought of the name Hensenshi? :-D

So what are you saying? That we should fear you Ajna because youre powerful enough to mass a 90 mil defense? Because that right there is the true definition of the word power... right
Fills you up right

Hallowed is Chunky
Hallowed are the Indu
Hensenshi
Strange Soldier

chunkysoup wrote:
Hensenshi wrote:

So what are you saying? That we should fear you Ajna because youre powerful enough to mass a 90 mil defense? Because that right there is the true definition of the word power... right

Notice the change in text size, there, guess you couldn't read it at first. You must have been spending too much time looking at those covert logs of yours you've got on everyone. Besides, I wouldn't have massed him if I had planned it. It would have been much easier to hit him with assassins, as he lacks any at all. :wink: Although upon my last check, he changed that slightly. Maybe when someone is joking around you should see that fact and not make some stupid comment about it. :roll:
chunkysoup
Forum Intermediate

Hensenshi wrote:
chunkysoup wrote:
Hensenshi wrote:

Notice the change in text size, there, guess you couldn't read it at first. You must have been spending too much time looking at those covert logs of yours you've got on everyone. Besides, I wouldn't have massed him if I had planned it. It would have been much easier to hit him with assassins, as he lacks any at all. :wink: Although upon my last check, he changed that slightly. Maybe when someone is joking around you should see that fact and not make some stupid comment about it. :roll:

Keep rolling your eyes at me buddy, I wouldnt mind taking that pretty little d of yours off your hands
Fills you up right

Hallowed is Chunky
Hallowed are the Indu
Q Man
blarney stone

im here...... :roll:
I grew up on the street. No, not the hood, the Sesame Street.
[/size]
ImageImage
admin wrote:[23:50] * ~adminHere loves Q_Man

Return to “The Ajna”