Hello Ajna

All Ajna Discussion
DeathIncarnator
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: TÅÅE
ID: 0

Hello Ajna

Hi all, in the recent Race Tournament we as a race came 3rd.
Myself I came 6th
I apologise for not being able to get us into the top two positions and secure us some goodies.
It was a slim chance but our tactics didn`t help, in the end superiority in numbers and enemy planet count and experience overcame us.
I was being attacked from 2-3 fronts and realised I`d had it when I`d trained all I could into strike and was still not getting through.

Maybe next time we as a race could do better.
Might require us joining at the start and hitting hard

Till then wishing all Ajna s very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

Have fun :)

Thanks to Norbe for the sig.
You rock!
I like REK
DeathIncarnator TÅÅE I walk among you.

Bebita wrote this and it made me laugh out loud so thanks for that Bebita. :)
"fun :)
there is nothing more funny then the clones
u should go to holywood" :)

Slim87R
Forum Expert

Re: Hello Ajna

I agree. I was one of the first to join in on the tournament. Unfortunately my account is still very young and I was knocked out within the first couple of days. Hopefully by the time the next tournament starts I will have decent physicals. Might join an alliance by then too. Also, since I haven't been in many tournaments, any strategies/ideas could help a bunch.
donais
Forum Regular
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Dam girl
ID: 4742

well from looking at the stats ta just carried their people to the end then just duked it out. I for one was traveling and missed getting home and knocked out by less then an hour...next time gadget the tables will be turned

Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.

~Ralph Waldo Emerson
ƒëmmë
Forum Elite
Alternate name(s): ƒëmmë ƒatalë
temptress
cleo_catra

[-( not good enough DI, I was relying on you :smt022
To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence;
supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.
-Sun Tzu, the Art of War
31/07/2012 6:13:16 AM Hope Light ID's mean nothing imo if you can back yourself up.
31/07/2012 6:13:22 AM Hope Light only **Filtered** hide them.
Be careful who you trust, even the devil was once an angel
veritas vos liberabit
Forums own rules
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 7#p2510387
Spoiler
Section Admins - who will be 'in charge' of the section in question. They will be responsible for the overall feel of the section, the setup/structure, and most importantly the community/users in the section. This will incorporate the old 'ombudsman' role. And insofar as the Section Admin is responsible for the users, they are also responsible for the high level mod behaviour towards the users.
So -as a user - if you have an issue with how you are treated, rules, bans, whatever --goto the section admin... They are there for you!

There is no 'reporting structure' in this setup -- tech, mod, and section admins are all on equal footing, each with their own (somewhat overlapping) responsibilities.
Mods report directly to the mod admin, and indirectly to the section admin for the section in which they mod.
Asgard Homes
Forum Newbie
Alliance: BAU, TAF
ID: 1906961

Yep, I guess we just let too many Ori people survive. I managed to outlast DeathIncarnator by a few minutes to come 5th, but at that stage the Ajna were the only focus of everyone else in the Tournament. At least we didn't come last though, poor Tolah :P Anyway I'd like to say Great Work to DeathIncarnator and all the other Ajna who gave it their best, despite overwhelming odds we still made it to the top 5 and weren't placed last. If nothing else we know what to do next time.

Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to all!

Return to “The Ajna”