Race War - Tournament 29

All Ajna Discussion
Slim87R
Forum Expert

Race War - Tournament 29

OK, so we would start with 15 Tolah and 20 everything else.

I see we already have 1 Tolah gone from 1 of us, but if we look at the numbers we should focus more on Ori and Indu which has greater numbers. Early kills before reinforcements come are probably the best way to go if there are any Ajna at the start with great personals (Mine aren't). The exception would be players who seem like they will be more of a threat or are known to be great later down the road. Those should be handled first and foremost.

Unfortunately I will not be able to really participate in this tournament due to work (First couple turns and that is it), and will probably be knocked out fairly quickly. Good luck to everyone here!
Slim87R
Forum Expert

Re: Race War - Tournament 29

I am the highest ranked Ajna right now and I am a paper tiger to the other top accounts of all 3 other races. Come on guys, help me out. Sol? I know you have to have higher personals than I do.

Edit: Calling on all Ajna to post here. If you are being bullied, we can team up and take anyone else out.
D3ath
Forum Expert
ID: 48966

lol well i probably was the bigest threat of all ajnas and did most dmg for now, and imo forums wont do any good its too slow of a comunication :D also sometimes there are people who just hold grudges or has some personal feeling about someone and they just go after them not thinking about the tourney or their race, and its not a bad thing cause it lets people smash each other more :D even though there are no turns left here now so ill just gonna try to soak up as many turns and damge from others as possible to help other ajnas, but still i think ajnas wont win cause overall they are the weakest accounts in tourney, anyway good luck for those who stays ;)
ImageImage
Spoiler
[12:38:58] Scott - Harch DDE: :( I get raided
[12:39:05] Scott - Harch DDE: When raiding I'm noob
Slim87R
Forum Expert

Well, it looks like the Indu have this one in the bag... Top 3 ranks held and their number 1 player is leagues above everyone else. :(

If we are lucky we wont be the first eliminated.
Sol
Forum Addict
ID: 0

Hail Ajna
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?
I think this is sig worthy in fact.
Rodwolf
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: System Lord
ID: 1920808
Alternate name(s): *Het Licht Van Weleer - ID 1992112

Darn it, I got knocked out 15 mins before I woke up... :(
Meh...
Slim87R
Forum Expert

I was knocked out while I slept as well.

Return to “The Ajna”