Living God desire

All Ajna Discussion
Asclepius
Forum Newbie
ID: 0

Living God desire

ok, i'm not sure if i should ask this because it may well be pointless but as everyone on this section on the forum must be ascended(as i am :D lol) i thought you people would be the best people to ask.

ok the situation and question: well basically i'm currently looking to build myself to a point where i can do a lot a quick ascensions, but after my first ascension where i essentially had to start again 5 months ago from scratch i thought this time round i should ask for a little advice from all those living gods out there.

Basically, aside from the obvious things to do like transfer units/naq to another player to hold on to so you can get your stuff back after asension are there other things that are good to do in a run of quick ascensions? For example, is it better just to train a lot of your miners into lifers so you don't have to retrain them as your guarenteed them after asension as lifers, or is it best just to accept the % loss from transfers? Also any tips on the best stats to build on to get to the 5G&R point range so i don't have to wait nearly a month for the 1000G&R points?

So basically just anybody got any advice as to how best to approach it? other than work it all out yourself.. lol :-D

PS hope its not to noobish a question :p
The Lord hath created medicines out of the earth; and he that is wise will not abhor them. ~Ecclesiasticus 38:4
Psi Kiya Trist
The Timeless One
ID: 4266

Honours and Awards

honestly, i believe quick ascensions are a waste... me myself... waited a year before i re-ascended....

~_+Psi Kiya Trist+_~
buck wrote:well psi, upkeeping order in the universe does play its tricks on your mind...
Cole
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Legendary Apophis, Apophis The Great, Legendary

Faster ascension lesser are the chances to be in top page of asncesion
SVaRuN
Forum Elder
Alliance: The Legion
Race: Roman

Well....that is ture nowdays...before it wasnt completly true...and well...it was much more beneficial for the main acount ;)
Quae caret ora cruore nostro?
Ston
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Omega Allegiance
Race: Ascended Stone
ID: 13514

quick ascension are good, there is almost no way to catch up to the 100mil main guys or strong ascended beings (over a year playing) anyway! you can still put you ascension account on vaccation if youa re too weak over there so just look a the benefits for main, ascension blessing and 30% income/stat boost. thats good enough to waste a couple of 100 bns per ascension and going a month on holiday.
and if your main acocunt is very weak (troops size) you can use normal attackers/defenders to get into G&R ranks and untrain em afterwards to prevent units being left behind. and plan your UP for each ascension carefully, no need to leave more nits behnd then needed. you could still boost your asc account later when you are stronger in main /(tho it will also e more expensive but who cares)
Cole
Forum History

I ascended one time only and if I worked more I could get my account in top 200...but I ascended with over 12k G&R when I did it --more than those who do fast LG ascensions--...will go when at least reached 15k G&r next time 8) :P
Ston
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Omega Allegiance
Race: Ascended Stone
ID: 13514

G&R are nothing to worry about...

with 30K G&R you will get around 1K APP?! you also get this for leaving 6bil behind so really no big deal. unless you mixed up G&R and ascension power... of course the more APP you get the easier is the ascensions life
Cole
Forum History

ascended points? Had over 60-70k I THINK :)
Ishtar66
Fledgling Forumer

i did semi quick ascensions. ascen 1 to 4 were 2 weeks apart. time between ascen 4 & 5 was 5 weeks before i did 5th ascen.

1st ascension i had 70,303 AP
2nd ascension i had 38542 AP
3rd ascension i had 52148 AP
4th ascension i had 87223 AP
5th ascension i had 146,190 AP

right now i am shooting for 30 mil AP for my 6th ascen.
Buying DMU with naq & uu.

Alpha13snake
Forum Irregular
Alliance: V For Victory
Race: Human

I had Around 300k supers before I ascended, and that gave me around 50k AP, plus the other stuff I had left over, I made around 70k AP I think,

Losing nearly 600k UU hasn't slowed me down at all, after only 2-3 weeks, I'm almost back to my previous power and size in main.

I think it all depends on how you play, selling your ATs to the market is a sure way to do it slowly, farming for naq is a much better path to quickly get back on your feet, as for the lost UU on ascension, that can be raided for and replaced in no time at all.

It all boils down to if you want to play seriously in Ascension server or not.

I myself don't mind a slower start to a game, it help to get a feel for it first.
"Revolution 2011!!!"

The Normalcy Bias

The normalcy bias refers to an extreme mental state people enter when facing a disaster. It causes people to underestimate both the possibility of a disaster occurring and its possible effects. This often results in situations where people fail to adequately prepare for a disaster, and on a larger scale, the failure of the government to include the populace in its disaster preparations. The assumption that is made in the case of the normalcy bias is that since a disaster never has occurred that it never will occur. It also results in the inability of people to cope with a disaster once it occurs. People with a normalcy bias have difficulties reacting to something they have not experienced before. People also tend to interpret warnings in the most optimistic way possible, seizing on any ambiguities to infer a less serious situation.

Are you suffering from normalcy bias?
owned_stargatewar
Forum Newbie
Alliance: Dark Twilight
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 42125

Re: Living God desire

Wow, i ascended with over 500,000 APP... I think I wasted too much
repli**cator
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: SOLO
Race: RepliTiMaster
ID: 65108
Alternate name(s): makanko
~mak~

i just did all of my ascension at an average 30-40K raw UP, that gives okay APP (i don't remember how much though) and doesn't take away that much of your account, nothing two weeks of work cant cancel out.

i know i did my last 3 ascension semi-rushed (still had that 40K raw UP for APP) but i did them in 21 days each
but my ascended didn't benefit anymore from my last 2 ascension so i didn't feel the need to get more APP...

i'd say do a couple decent ascensions to powerstart your ascended account (maybe buy some DMU, although that's difficult wit the 1/5 rule (hence powerstarting your account)) and the rest of them don't matter, only for main bonus imo
POWER to the repli/nanoti !
Role Playing
"Be sure brain is engaged before putting mouth in gear"
pistachio
Forum Newbie
Alliance: Reapers Shadow

owned_stargatewar wrote:Wow, i ascended with over 500,000 APP... I think I wasted too much

yeah i think i had over 880 k when i ascended, i must have been excesive in some area when i did
Cole
Forum History

Atm with current account I have 1586mil APP.
1200+mil will get on ascension, rest sold.
I Am Thor
Forum Elite
Alliance: The Four Races
Race: Asgard/Ancient
ID: 7368

ascended with 73451 AP, forgot to broker stuff before i ascended though, which sucked ass when i remembered that, piece of advice, never ascend when youre half awake and still partly drunk from the night before :P
fun night, but the morning sucked
~FreeSpirit~ wrote:U can always knock at my door but remember i knock back ;)
Tridentkilla wrote:Bush was about as Communist has Lenin was Capitalist...

Return to “The Ajna”