United anja

All Ajna Discussion
Lucius_Crassus
Forum Irregular
Race: System Lord

Re: United anja

lol, you can tell i'm really new to ascended... just learned about DMU to LFR trading :lol:
Draco Droka
Forum Newbie
Alliance: Darken Corp
ID: 65109

Well, i'll say it's useful but not important. Best ways to increase LFR is to ascend again and use nearly all your AP on Energy Channeling Skill. I use dmu to add to my command star. and any excess into Cosmic Exploratory Recon Fleets.

So at these point my god-self is rather sad looking. But once i become a Prophet, Which should be nearing, All those godly powers will sky rocket.
The dragon rises on wings of blackest night, his greatness consumes the very light as mortals tremble in the darkness. Bow before the coming of the God of Truth in Shadow, the Keeper of Secrets; and prepare the land and its people of their one true lord. So says Draco, the Black Dragon. As your God speaks so let it be!
Lucius_Crassus
Forum Irregular

yeah, well i'm just trying to increase my expasion rate, and production at the moment. so far so good :-D
Draco Droka
Forum Newbie

I wonder what happened to that other guy? He posted once and disappeared.......
The dragon rises on wings of blackest night, his greatness consumes the very light as mortals tremble in the darkness. Bow before the coming of the God of Truth in Shadow, the Keeper of Secrets; and prepare the land and its people of their one true lord. So says Draco, the Black Dragon. As your God speaks so let it be!
Lucius_Crassus
Forum Irregular

I don't know, but i am so happy i found 3 probably inactive acounts that make trillions of DMU that i can hit cuz they have 0 defense :-D :-D
Draco Droka
Forum Newbie

Oh dear god... if you don't mind messaging me the id of one of them, you and i can begin "experimenting" on their downfall. you actually found some inactive players? Hmmmm... On second thought, what if its a trap.

You know, have some players remove all their defences to test the oppositions strength without endangering full conflict..... It sounds like something I'd try to do.
Lucius_Crassus
Forum Irregular

intresting... but these guys are inactive, been hitting them for a week now and man it's good! :-D to bad tho... 1 of them became active again... :(
Draco Droka
Forum Newbie

Oh well, you did get a good bit of Dmu out of him though. That's always good.
justinsane
Forum Grunt
Alliance: SISU
ID: 74928

im here =D also a system lord :-D
ID=74928
fremen
Forum Irregular

Without meaning to be condescending I will say the main contributors to this thread are just so... cute.

You remind me a bit of my brother and myself playing a different game, although we were more aggressive towards other active players. It was also good learning to practice war tactics upon each other.

My favorite comment had to be the dmu to LF conversion as being unimportant. I convert quadrillions a day and don't regret a single bit of dmu spent on power ups.

I will save you some effort and tell you that I am Ori, but you don't need to practice your new skills upon me as I am not sure the 1/3 limit to life force will be in force if you are the aggressor.
Pirates wander the verse and the loot lays thickly upon the common man.

Hallowed ARRRRRR the Orrrrrri!

Ascended Player of the Year 2008 Annual Awards - Thanks everyone for the votes.
| Nemesis |
Fledgling Forumer

hmmmmm looks like fremen got here before me but no offence guys i`m almost ashamed that you guys are fellow AJNA

Just like fremen i convert quadrillians of DMU into LF maybe not as much as him but still

you guys should forget about that paper weight you call a command star because its not doing anyone any favours :shock:

spend your DMU on, fleets, Charisma and a strike to take more DMU, then maybe work on the other stuff except the command star infact imagine its not even there :lol:
Give a man the means to start a fire and he can stay warm for a day...
Set a man on fire and he`ll be warm for the rest of his life!
justinsane
Forum Grunt
Alliance: SISU
ID: 74928

yeah.... speaking of which.... why is the command star so.............. pointless???? i mean its almost like, spend 16B on 100k weapons, and you get the same result as spending 1 trillion on the star...

is this going to be fixed or what????
ID=74928
Draco Droka
Forum Newbie

Cute is the only word you found!

See, if you were a girl i'd like that fremen. but since you aren't, or that's what i'm assuming, it saddens me greatly.

Now about you nemesis, prehaps you would not be ashamed if you and other Anja attually cared about the forum. It would do us well to be enlightened by your knowledge and tactics. Such a thing would aid the Anja in creating a new era.
fremen
Forum Irregular

I have heard that Command Star will be updated someday. I dump some dmu into it on a regular basis, but I have more dmu to spend then everyone else.

Take the advice of Nemesis and use your dmu to buy fleets and do some cosmic trading to boost your critical ascended power ups. Charisma first and foremost for any playstyle and then defense/covert/assassin for the defensive minded or offense/assassin for the aggressive players.

The most effective way for anyone to grow is to spend your turns getting dmu. (Dangerous as it will draw hostile attention to your account)

And you are correct that I do not mean cute as hotness, but rather affection towards the follies of the young in spirit. Making mistakes is a great way to learn as long as you make new mistakes all the time and not just repeats.
Pirates wander the verse and the loot lays thickly upon the common man.

Hallowed ARRRRRR the Orrrrrri!

Ascended Player of the Year 2008 Annual Awards - Thanks everyone for the votes.
FEARLESS
Forum Elder
ID: 0

I think this should be the build up fremen.

Defensive Style

- Def
- Assasin

Hyper Defensive Stlye

- def
- Assasin
- covert

Farming Style

- Covert
- Strike

Offensive Style

- Strike