All Ajna Discussion
Legendary Apophis
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great

Re: United anja

Machine_Evil wrote:Yo nice idea...btw:who are the AJNA cause I know the ORI,ANCIENTS from SGW series but i don't know who are the AJNA nor the INDU...
just a side question... :-)

Well...
We know Ancients, Tollans, System Lords, Ori.
Tolah, Ajna, and Indu aren't in series.
NanoTiMasters was an invention as Asurans didn't exist yet in SGA.
Ajna is the chakra of mind in hinduist religion. What is a chakra? Hmmm quite hard to explain...
Indu might be from [H]Induism, and Tolah, no idea...
Spoiler

Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG ~ AGoL - Completed
Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
<Dmonix> All the really important issues in life
Lucius_Crassus
Forum Irregular

Legendary Apophis wrote:
Machine_Evil wrote:Yo nice idea...btw:who are the AJNA cause I know the ORI,ANCIENTS from SGW series but i don't know who are the AJNA nor the INDU...
just a side question... :-)

Well...
We know Ancients, Tollans, System Lords, Ori.
Tolah, Ajna, and Indu aren't in series.
NanoTiMasters was an invention as Asurans didn't exist yet in SGA.
Ajna is the chakra of mind in hinduist religion. What is a chakra? Hmmm quite hard to explain...
Indu might be from [H]Induism, and Tolah, no idea...

"Indu" is indeed taken from India, but as far as I can tell, it is just a name for girls in India.

On another note, I too am yet a young god amoung the Ajna but I am willing to fight for the Ajna!
Draco Droka
Forum Newbie
Alliance: Darken Corp
ID: 65109

It has been awhile since my last post so to make amends for inactivity, I will attempt to explain chakra.

as i've come to understand the concept, chakra, is the physical energy of the body. the opposite of ki, spiritual energy. chakra is manifest in such ways as when a martial artist punches a piece of ply-wood to break it. the idea is to punch "through" the wood, not stopping at it's surface. the result is the wood breaks and the guys hand is not. the theory with chakra is that the mere act of focusing through the attack causes the attack to be stronger. this concept is more defined that that of ki.

well to speak of chakra and ki would require a defination of the latter. but with my basic understanding, the only way to explain it is through the as of yet unexplainable concept of auras and pshyic powers. which fall into the realms of quantum mecanics. which truthfully no one can begin to understand. and without a unified theory of the forces of gravity and the nuclear forces, the day of understanding is most likely beyond the span of our lives.

well hoped this helped that point. and if anyone has a comment or sees a flaw in my logic, don't hesitate to comment. But really, do main sever allies mean that much in ascended. come on, friends in main should think enough alike to join the same race.
The dragon rises on wings of blackest night, his greatness consumes the very light as mortals tremble in the darkness. Bow before the coming of the God of Truth in Shadow, the Keeper of Secrets; and prepare the land and its people of their one true lord. So says Draco, the Black Dragon. As your God speaks so let it be!
Lucius_Crassus
Forum Irregular

Thank you for that draco droka, indeed intresting.

This being the United Ajna topic... where are all the Ajna??? I am the only one posting anything in here... Well Draco Droka just made a post, but what, there are only 2 Ajna in the game? I guess Ascended server is just all inactive...
Draco Droka
Forum Newbie

That would be very bad if we were the only anja. Oh well, maybe the others are more lazy than "watchful".
Lucius_Crassus
Forum Irregular

they must be... either that or they took up the Ancient philosophies of not getting involved... which is laziness if you ask me.

we need to take action and cannot stand around waiting to be erased!
Draco Droka
Forum Newbie

It's kind of funny that you and i are system lords wishing for a war. mostly because we are supposed to represent, as anja, peace and uninvolvement. it tickles my funny bone.
Lucius_Crassus
Forum Irregular

well, to be honest I am more like Jackson with the want for action over inaction. I do know that inaction can benefit those who wait, but that depends. Any way, i want to fight cuz i'm really new to acension and i want to know how to descend ppl and learn their tactics on that server incase i get into a war in main that ends up on acension too.
Draco Droka
Forum Newbie

I understand that. And on the plus side, we would get to beat up some ori.
but there is only so much 2 players can do. We need more anja. there is no substitute for numbers.

people are just not interested with the ascended server. blah, have you guys ever read the ori forums? There are actually taking a poll on what race they should fight first..... We should already know our enemy! it's only a matter of time before they attack us.

Does anyone really want to be blind-sided by those guys that like burning stuff, i.e. themselves. The ori.
The dragon rises on wings of blackest night, his greatness consumes the very light as mortals tremble in the darkness. Bow before the coming of the God of Truth in Shadow, the Keeper of Secrets; and prepare the land and its people of their one true lord. So says Draco, the Black Dragon. As your God speaks so let it be!
Lucius_Crassus
Forum Irregular

I have already started looking for (hopefully inactive) Ori to try and figure out how to descend them. Still don't know how to tho... i'll just have to keep working at it...

I would rather have a pre-emptive strike and a 2nd strike plan so that if we need to we can hit hard first. if we get hit first than the 2nd strike would be just as powerful if not more so.
Draco Droka
Forum Newbie

It's a start. About descending, I assumed that by attacking the person directly and taking their life force to zero would do the trick. But the problem with that is battle lf restores itself far too quickly for anyone not in the, say, top 200 to drain.

this could be a tough fight from start to finish. if it even does begin.
Lucius_Crassus
Forum Irregular

well i haven't done it but i heard once you make a direct attack on someone you have to wait like 2 hours to do it again.
Uzumaki Naruto
Forum Newbie
Alliance: ~Leaf Village~
ID: 0

Lucius_Crassus wrote:Thank you for that draco droka, indeed intresting.

This being the United Ajna topic... where are all the Ajna??? I am the only one posting anything in here... Well Draco Droka just made a post, but what, there are only 2 Ajna in the game? I guess Ascended server is just all inactive...

I am here :)

And they thought I was crazy BEFORE I lost my mind !!!!!!!
Lucius_Crassus
Forum Irregular

well there is 1 more, hopefully he posts here more often so that we have another voice.
Draco Droka
Forum Newbie

OH YEAH!!!! Another System Lord!!!

Now we are three.

And about the wait, it would make sense. Such a rule would strengthen an arugement to band the anja together. if anyone ever wanted to descend another, than they would need friends to attack at different times throughout the firsts' wait period in order to drain all the enemy's life force. That would require at least 5 to 6 people.

Alright, we have our work cut out for us. We need to recruit younger players to join the anja to bulk our numbers.

Return to “The Ajna”