Alliance: TÅ Åtlantis Expedition
ID: 37481

*archive* game clock is wrong

The gametime clock is an hour wrong.

I just made a hit a few seconds ago:

GameTime:
Nov 02 02:08:21

Attack logs:
01:08 **** Destroy Destruction 1 130,824 3,466 51,507,628,402,300,000 473,562,549,935,000 details

Could be confusing for people... certainly made me look twice to see what was going on.

~Norbe~

P.S gametime in main is showing as GameTime: Nov02 - 01:09.28 now. So main is correct.
Albert Einstein:"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
Master Splinter:"The moral high ground...the best place to sight your artillery"
overlord elz
Forum Irregular
Alliance: Judgement
ID: 56762
Alternate name(s): ~Overlord~, The Golden Goat, Lord Elzaer

Re: game clock is wrong

Y2K!!

They toork our jerrrbs!
"Crawling back to SGW like a bird on its belly"
Sol
Forum Addict
ID: 0

dum dum dummmmmm.
Probably something to do with daylight savings... I remember this occurring before. I'll look into it shortly.
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?
I think this is sig worthy in fact.
frans
Forum Grunt

Wasn't the core issue behind this fixed™ last time dst ruined my sleep schedule?
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict
Alliance: Ghost Riders 2ic Diplo
Race: System Overlord
ID: 1976503
Alternate name(s): Al Capone / ~Ryuujin Jakka~

Sol wrote:dum dum dummmmmm.
Probably something to do with daylight savings... I remember this occurring before. I'll look into it shortly.

Tut tut tut sol
Tut tut tut

:smt110
Field Marshall wrote: Ryu - Legend, best of the best...you're sick...and I hate your 5T MS! < in 2010 when the closes MS at the time was 2.8 T , shortly after i hit 7Trill and then 8tms (Long before the MS HUGE Buff Update !) and the next closest was just barely over 3T at the time it took many years and that mouthership to go untouched as rank 1 without any upgrades at all before ETL finally caught up to it and then a couple of others eventually while it sat reletively untouched for years , yet still to this day that account remains competitive with a great ms , under Drah's command. Many say i Pioneered the current MS Meta , which is both cool and i regret because ms's are insane these days lol !
~Belsamber~ wrote:Borek and Ryu for SGW guru's post are like mangasms, they're that good.
Sol
Forum Addict

Frans wrote:Wasn't the core issue behind this fixed™ last time dst ruined my sleep schedule?
It was, so it's an even bigger dum dum dummmmmmm.
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
Sol
Forum Addict

It will take a bit longer than I expected.
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
Sol
Forum Addict

Is that working for people?
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict

ehh no currently my main says 15:42 and ascended says 02:42

:smt078

(clock)
Field Marshall wrote: Ryu - Legend, best of the best...you're sick...and I hate your 5T MS! < in 2010 when the closes MS at the time was 2.8 T , shortly after i hit 7Trill and then 8tms (Long before the MS HUGE Buff Update !) and the next closest was just barely over 3T at the time it took many years and that mouthership to go untouched as rank 1 without any upgrades at all before ETL finally caught up to it and then a couple of others eventually while it sat reletively untouched for years , yet still to this day that account remains competitive with a great ms , under Drah's command. Many say i Pioneered the current MS Meta , which is both cool and i regret because ms's are insane these days lol !
~Belsamber~ wrote:Borek and Ryu for SGW guru's post are like mangasms, they're that good.
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict

15:43 Kryzen Attack 389,179,552,614,900 Dark Matter Units taken 15 0 4,230 9,297,223,714,800,000 3 details

tho

hit timer is 100%

ehh as for clock time . does it relay to time zone ? if so its still wrong

im in the ukand its 23:45here not 2:45am
Sol
Forum Addict

Ryuujin Jakka wrote:15:43 Kryzen Attack 389,179,552,614,900 Dark Matter Units taken 15 0 4,230 9,297,223,714,800,000 3 details

tho

hit timer is 100%

ehh as for clock time . does it relay to time zone ? if so its still wrong

im in the ukand its 23:45here not 2:45am
Shouldn't relate to local time, should be the same for everyone and be the same time as attacks, etc.
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
frans
Forum Grunt

If you can't fix it, rewrite the entire system. Speaking of localtime, maybe make that a real feature as well? The forum has a timezone setting, for example, that accomplishes what I would like to see perfectly.
Norbe
Forum Elder
Alliance: TÅ Åtlantis Expedition
ID: 37481

This is still wrong, unless using the old style side-bar. Very annoying.

~Norbe~
Albert Einstein:"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
Master Splinter:"The moral high ground...the best place to sight your artillery"
Clockwork
The Ablest Man
Alliance: Multiverse
Race: Clockwork Admin
ID: 1940718

If you're using a slow device, you will notice that if your using the new style side bar, it actually flashes up the correct time for a split second during page load before adjusting it to the wrong time :razz:

The adjustment is a time shift forwards in time, about the same as if you were living in say Australia :-"
Last edited by Clockwork on Wed Apr 13, 2016 6:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: spelling :(
Admin for all the Forum things...
Click Me for forum rules.
Click Me for Game admin contact details.
D3ath
Forum Expert
ID: 48966

its good time for me :D but who knows maybe i am using the old one i dont know
ImageImage
Spoiler
[12:38:58] Scott - Harch DDE: :( I get raided
[12:39:05] Scott - Harch DDE: When raiding I'm noob

Return to “Ascended Bugs Archive”