*archive* Autobanned

hokiehomeboy
Forum Regular
Alliance: Suicide Squad
Race: Hitman

*archive* Autobanned

You have been autobanned, if you happened to have been recently in the tournament/arena (or were in the tournament) then it is likely you have ran
into a bug, in which case your account was frozen to allow the bug to be caught. If this was the case you can either send a message to the ascended admin (quickest response), profile is HERE
or you can email the support team at support@gatewa.rs

You are punishing players for bugs that are not our fault.

I reported this bug directly as well and got my account frozen and that's not OK. Good luck to anyone getting SOL to respond and fix things, let;s see if Support might or if we might have to contact Admin Jason on the matter. Each turn that passes those who got their account frozen are losing resource generation or worse losing Energy due to demi gods equipped for use during the arena that were still equipped when it ended and not being able to benefit from prizes awarded.

Are those of us affected by this bug going to be compensated for the error that was no fault of our own?
Signature Here
[IMG]http://terranfamily.win/sigs/tommy/TestSig3.jpg[/IMG]

Thank you Tweetygirl for the glorious siggy!

[IMG]http://terranfamily.win/sigs/tommy/TestSig2.jpg[/IMG]
Support
Site Admin
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): Juliette

Re: Arena rank bugs

You are literally the only one, and you were unbanned some time ago.

No.
hokiehomeboy wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:55 am Are those of us affected by this bug going to be compensated for the error that was no fault of our own?

Split, one has nothing to do with the other.
Flintcawk
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Terran Crusaders: TF
ID: 1933254
Alternate name(s): Flintlock

Re: Autobanned

:smt043 :smt043
Tap for explosive fun!
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

Re: Arena rank bugs

Support wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2017 6:39 am You are literally the only one, and you were unbanned some time ago.

No.
hokiehomeboy wrote: Fri Aug 18, 2017 5:55 am Are those of us affected by this bug going to be compensated for the error that was no fault of our own?

Split, one has nothing to do with the other.

Ahahahshahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
Support
Site Admin
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): Juliette

Re: Autobanned

Alright, you've had your laughs.
Locked.

Return to “Ascended Bugs Archive”