[GENERAL] I am bugged by possible password glitch *FIXED*

FOXES *ODST
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: FLEET
Race: Asgard/Tauri
ID: 1925379
Alternate name(s): Foxes

[GENERAL] I am bugged by possible password glitch *FIXED*

I am returning to SGW ascended but I can only get a password reset for my *multi account no matter how many times I request a new password for my main it will only offer me to reset my *multi account name. So I cannot log in anymore and I need help to get my password control in order. I have the same email address for both ascended accounts but only my multi will reload a new pass. How can I get my main account to reload the password?
Last edited by Support on Tue Apr 21, 2020 3:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Updated title to reflect status.
Support
Site Admin
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): Juliette

Re: I am bugged by possible password glitch

In the future, if you have any immediate issues preventing you from accessing your accounts; please e-mail support@gatewa.rs or send a direct message through the other channels.

If you use the same e-mail address for your NGA and regular Ascended account and request a password change, you receive two buttons in your 'Forgot Password' e-mail. You can reset the password of a specific account by clicking on its corresponding button.

On the reset page; you enter your e-mail address again, your new password, and again your new password to confirm.

FOXES *ODST wrote: Wed Dec 04, 2019 2:37 am I am returning to SGW ascended but I can only get a password reset for my *multi account no matter how many times I request a new password for my main it will only offer me to reset my *multi account name. So I cannot log in anymore and I need help to get my password control in order. I have the same email address for both ascended accounts but only my multi will reload a new pass. How can I get my main account to reload the password?

Return to “Ascended Bugs Archive”