Long live the Ori!!

All Ori Discussion
Lord Dougy
First Evil Ori Assasin
ID: 0

Long live the Ori!!

Long live the Ori, as i was the first to choose Ori, I believe i have right to Rule this forum as there don't seem to be many other Ori posters....

Who is Ori out there and who else thinks the Tolah king *cough*ETL*cough* and queen *cough*Nuto*cough* sux and they rule over a dead christmas tree and nothing else.......
And don't get me started on the wannabie royality arse kissers... *cough*Su*cough*

basically i think we need a topic to show our power and all should worship us as it makes us more powerful... we maybe fewer in numbers but we are more powerful :P
---->Lord Dougy<---- aka _lord_dark_

Bow down to the First Ori :twisted:
Su
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: [Ω Allegiance]
Race: Supreme System Lord
ID: 43370

Re: Long live the Ori!!

Lord Dougy wrote:Long live the Ori, as i was the first to choose Ori, I believe i have right to Rule this forum as there don't seem to be many other Ori posters....

Who is Ori out there and who else thinks the Tolah king *cough*ETL*cough* and queen *cough*Nuto*cough* sux and they rule over a dead christmas tree and nothing else.......
And don't get me started on the wannabie royality arse kissers... *cough*Su*cough*

basically i think we need a topic to show our power and all should worship us as it makes us more powerful... we maybe fewer in numbers but we are more powerful :P

First of all, I'm the true KING!

Second of all, your right you have few numbers, but your not right about being more powerful. You suck and you're weak.!
Lord Dougy
First Evil Ori Assasin

Su wrote:First of all, I'm the true KING!

Second of all, your right you have few numbers, but your not right about being more powerful. You suck and you're weak.!

Su face it, ETL, even gd old Xizor our ranks u :P

and second We are few in numbers but we more powerful. DO u have rank 20 assassin? no? oh thats a shame....

Su
Forum Intermediate

Lord Dougy wrote:

and second We are few in numbers but we more powerful. DO u have rank 20 assassin? no? oh thats a shame....

LOL You have no idea....
ha like i'll tell u.
Forum Spammer

Lord Dougy wrote:

AMEN LONG LIVE THE ORI!!!
chunkysoup
Forum Intermediate

dougy what about me?????
Fills you up right

Hallowed is Chunky
Hallowed are the Indu
Su
Forum Intermediate

Lord Dougy wrote:

:roll:
Nuto vixen
Forum Addict

[Prior Lecture]

Pity not the blind man. For he is hindered not by the visions of this world but rather pity yourselves...for he shall see the light before you.

(group chant) Hallowed are the Ori.

Let not the words of deceivers lead you to doubt. Nor the enticements they offer cause you to stray.

Blessed are the true believers for only they shall walk the path and they shall be welcomed onto the realm of Ori and made as one with them.

Life and death. Light and darkness. Hope and despair. The rift was created…and on that day the Ori were born. But the Hatred of those who stray from the true path festered and bloomed in the dark corners of the avarices to which they were cast. and consumed by this hatred they poisoned all they touched, bringing death, darkness and despair. And the souls of their victims knew no peace until the Ori came

and whispered to them "Sleep for the end draws near"....

And on that day all will rejoice when the Ori come and lay them low.

[end Prior Lecture]
Last edited by Nuto vixen on Wed Feb 08, 2006 5:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.

It's not a matter of luck; it's just a matter of time.
Lord Dougy
First Evil Ori Assasin

i love u

Corkscrew
Forum Regular

Yes long live the Ori, we truely are the experienced race and we shall soon dominate this server. And wicked chant Nuto...lol...
Malakai
Forum Newbie
ID: 35699

I have just joined the ranks of Ori.
Lord Dougy
First Evil Ori Assasin

Hallowed are the Ori
Hallowed are the first Ori
Hallowed are they that walk the path of Origin and worship Dougy.

Ascension has been too crowded with non-believers and we must strike down those that do not worship origin
too many of us have too many turns and descension seems to never come so only thing for us ori is to destroy the non-believers in the good old fashion way.

time for the crusade to come, i shall amass an army and those that join me shall reap the benefits

hallowed are the ori

Acronon
Forum Expert
Alliance: TOoC
Race: Human, whatareyou?
ID: 60798
Alternate name(s): Rhadamanthus, RhadamanthusOE, Kalor, Thurisaz & more than I remember

The Ori found a desolate place, which hold nothing and was nothing. From this nothing, the Ori created the first ray of light. From this ray of light the first sun’s were born, and the ski became a place of hope.

“Hallowed are the Ori”

Then when there were enough sun’s in the sky, the Ori created the worlds. The Ori placed these worlds in the ski, side by side the sun’s.

“Hallowed are the Ori”

With the suns and the worlds in the sky, the Ori gave life to the children and placed them on these worlds. There the children could live and prosper side by side.

"Hallowed are the children of the Ori."
Lord Dougy
First Evil Ori Assasin

Knowledge of Realm
Realm: Hades [Omega]
Overseer: Acronon
Race: Tolah

Yet he is Tolah, he worships and spreads the word of the Ori, he has found the path to enlightenment. So can all of u that praise the Ori.

Hallowed are the Ori
Hallowed are the Dougy

Alec/A H S
Forum Regular

Su wrote:
Lord Dougy wrote:Long live the Ori, as i was the first to choose Ori, I believe i have right to Rule this forum as there don't seem to be many other Ori posters....

First of all, I'm the true KING!

the man makes a point...

Return to “The Ori”