just ascended

All Ori Discussion
Horus_
Fledgling Forumer

just ascended

i have just ascended and have chosen to follow the path of origin and in this ascended realm i see that many great believers have taken the path before me may you share your wisdom so that i will rise to be a great follower of the ori....Hallowed are the ori........

basicly has anybody got any good advice
Esker
Forum Irregular
Race: System Lord
ID: 4507

lol Get used to slow and few responses on the ascended forums...

Other than that, you're good.

- Esker, Hallowed are the Ori
"...He intends to wipe out anyone in his way...
...watch your back my friends... Esker is in town."
saab92x
Forum Grunt

Just like UP is important in Main, Fleets are important in Ascension. To increase the effectiveness of you fleets, increase your Charisma level.

Since there is no bank in ascension, covert is very important. You need about 3 times someone's covert power to see their DMU on the rankings page.

Last thing, as an ORI, you start off with a low Maximum Natural Energy Capacity level, investing your APP on improving it would be a good idea.
Wintermute
Fledgling Forumer

saab92x wrote:Just like UP is important in Main, Fleets are important in Ascension. To increase the effectiveness of you fleets, increase your Charisma level.

Since there is no bank in ascension, covert is very important. You need about 3 times someone's covert power to see their DMU on the rankings page.

Last thing, as an ORI, you start off with a low Maximum Natural Energy Capacity level, investing your APP on improving it would be a good idea.

Yep
Piranha
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 0

saab92x wrote:Last thing, as an ORI, you start off with a low Maximum Natural Energy Capacity level, investing your APP on improving it would be a good idea.

Do we start off with lower than normal MNE? I never knew that. Oh well. Guess you learn something new everyday!

Return to “The Ori”