unified race

All Ori Discussion
Lord Dougy
First Evil Ori Assasin
ID: 0

i'm ori and lets say, i'm not as weak as my rank can say, my physical may produce a weak rank but ascended area is my area and isn't that weak. true not going to be the best since ppl have started to reascend... bast**ds. but anyway, my point is that as they have a high rank they can't attack ppl as well in the lower ranks as their attack can be halfed sometimes.
and lets say when descension comes i won't want to be in the high ranks.
---->Lord Dougy<---- aka _lord_dark_

Bow down to the First Ori :twisted:
I Replicate
Forum Intermediate

I cant believe i am actually going to say this, as it actually helps out the ori's argument (so please forgive me for posting esker :P)...

But, high rank sucks. Royally sucks. Ive been rank 1 for a while. Just for fun, ive tried to attack people... and, well... lets just say the rank modifier to my rank 1 attack... well... my attack litterally became crap/worthless/nothing. The higher the rank, the less fun it seems you can have... so really, those that are staying out of the high ranks are not necessarily weaker, they just dont want to deal with the damn rank mod :evil:

So there. It helps your side out esker, so please forgive my ajnaness on this board :P
Esker
Forum Irregular
Race: System Lord
ID: 4507

I Replicate wrote:please forgive my ajnaness on this board

lol Perhaps I can overlook it...

- Esker
"...He intends to wipe out anyone in his way...
...watch your back my friends... Esker is in town."
Lord Dougy
First Evil Ori Assasin

omg ppl actually saying sry to esker in ascension... i pity them. No offense dear esker, but u know me and i don't fear anyone or say sry with a real reason and don't believe ppl should be feared unless they think they are going to get attacked for annoying someone....

anyway back to topic, Ori have the advantage of lvl 20 assassin, but that won't last forever. Rank means crapall for now. (sry about language but can't think of a better word atm since it is 2.15am here)

Ori gathering together isn't going to happen like the other races are not gathering together. We all have our alliances and if u not in one, best get into one asap, as ppl are going to start experimenting with ascension, and ppl with no mates are tempting targets as there won't be any counter attacks.

Esker
Forum Irregular
ID: 4507

Blah blah blah. Dougy when did you get to be such an angry child? :P

And no, they didn't just bow to my will as you have percieved.
CthulhuSpawn here thought "Oh, well i'm rank 4 I can take him" and tried an attack... failed miserably, but still rather honorable.

Jax and I have always gotten along, so there is no surprise there. Of course we don't like to admit it given our, y'know, strong feelings toward eachother's races / friends / alliances / etc, hence his reluctance to say "I'm gonna help Esker" directly.

Just setting a few things straight... and perhaps an Ori unification IS possible, there aren't too many. It's not exactly the same task as uniting thousands of Goa'uld.

- Esker
"...He intends to wipe out anyone in his way...
...watch your back my friends... Esker is in town."
Lord Dougy
First Evil Ori Assasin

well lets say, we unify.... whos going to be leader? wat about our previous alliances?

CthulhuSpawn
Fledgling Forumer

Esker wrote:And no, they didn't just bow to my will as you have percieved.
CthulhuSpawn here thought "Oh, well i'm rank 4 I can take him" and tried an attack... failed miserably, but still rather honorable.
- Esker

Its that silly attack modifer, being in the top has its prices....
Oh and im ranked 3rd now :-D but that wont last, didnt last time...
(\_/)
(0.0)
(><)This is Bunny. Copy Bunny and this message into your signature to help him on his way to world Domination.
YEA BUNNY!!
Lord Dougy
First Evil Ori Assasin

y do u want to be in the high ranks is beyond me. To be honest it is quite easy climbing up but i prefer to stay at the bottom where the mod protects me and its easier to attack my enemies.

CthulhuSpawn
Fledgling Forumer

Lord Dougy wrote:y do u want to be in the high ranks is beyond me. To be honest it is quite easy climbing up but i prefer to stay at the bottom where the mod protects me and its easier to attack my enemies.

I dont want to be in the high ranks it just kinda happened. I would perfer to keep all my weapons so my covert stays and I dont want assassins coming in so that stays as well. And I really dont want to get attacking so my defense stays. And my attack...Well thats crap anyways.
(\_/)
(0.0)
(><)This is Bunny. Copy Bunny and this message into your signature to help him on his way to world Domination.
YEA BUNNY!!
Chronus
Forum Intermediate

Re: unified race

we should forum an all ori alliance on the ascended server. Then people would feel our wrath

Hallowed are the Ori
[BoT] Jason
Forum History
Alliance: TA
Race: DIEDAYDIEDAY
ID: 13003152
Alternate name(s): Pimp,Slenderman

Re:

ESKER wrote:Hurray, fascinating. The top 10 of quantum was all Goa'uld for a period last wave, and it sure didn't turn out that way when all was said and done.

Now go away, don't return to this forum, lesser races.

- Esker

nothing changed
Pimping

Feb 06, 06:16 Field Marshall Attack defended 15 88,977,968 0 x,x62,635,278,400 900,114 details

| | Hero of the Year | |

Winner: BMMJ13

Return to “The Ori”