been robbed plz help

list of users that, due to poor behaviour, not fulfilling deals, or otherwise, are banned from trading....
DO NOT trade with these people, else you will lose what you give!

Moderator: Market Mods

Twitchy
Forum Addict
Alliance: WOB
Race: Asuran High council
ID: 79058

Re: been robbed plz help

i say he need to be sat on cheating little crapper, true if you acept trades with him without looking then he gets away with it but if hes doing people out of $$ involve the police get this piece of crap banged up
Spoiler
Mod Colour
TradeFeedBack

Up the Repli Nation
HairyMehoff wrote: Twitchy is indeed a true replicator. He is a most powerful NanoTiMaster. Many can take an example from this wise repli.
:D :D
deni
The Initiate
Alliance: THE DARK DOMINIUM
Race: Goddess
ID: 75493

Honours and Awards

Clarkey wrote:Then in that case I doubt the AG actually exists.

Also avoid this forum account at all costs:
memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=14790

Why?

If you wish to make an apple pie from scratch, you must first invent the universe.

Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to
Clarkey
Multi Hunter
ID: 0

Honours and Awards

deni wrote:
Clarkey wrote:Then in that case I doubt the AG actually exists.

Also avoid this forum account at all costs:
memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=14790

Why?

Cause he uses the assrock email account too.
Image ImageImageImage
hypes
Forum Grunt

yes buddy his name on assrock email address
he told be he was from bosnia

80mil of that uu is mine

cant admin just ban his account? the most logical solution in my view is to ban the account and give both effected players back our stuff

it almost seems like this is accepted by admin ,the amount of times i have seen things like this happen is unreal and to be honest if i owned this game/server i would have deleted the account when the first incident happened...but as usual its been left there to scam other people!

i dont hold much hope with this due to what ive seen over the years i have been here but i can think of a way to permanently stop all this quite easily its just if admin be bothered to do it!

there is an admin meeting once a week...

why not make a rule that trades for accounts and currency deals are limited to once per week for people who want a secure trade

admin employs somebody to be a middle man
so all uu and account details get sent to the middle man and both always get there stuff

The middle man gets paid a 2 percent (or whatever) fee from traders
so that way admin dont have to really do anything but find suitable trusted players......................maybe some forum MOD like

clarkey
robe...ect
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

That would still not prevent people from doing trades between themselves.
Image ImageImageImage
hypes
Forum Grunt

yes but thats why i said for people who want SECURE trades...if they do it between themselves then its there own fault for being impatient...

we should at least have a option for this
R8
Forum Elder
Alliance: TL Leader

Hypes im really gutted that this happend to you mate, and i got to say youve worked hard on your own account you dont need to buy any. i hope this guy does get his punishment and you get your uu back. i know if he is still around i will pay him a visit if he still has anything else left.

infinity if you know were he lives and you dont get your trade sorted go down and whoop his ass.
Spoiler
Spoiler
Military Experience 1,xxx,138,430,217 Ranked: 1
Naquadah Stolen 8,xxx,795,393,564,617
Juliette wrote: Cheapo. You shouldn't go for anything under $100Billion, Gohanman. ;)
Check out my greatest hit
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 0&t=151693
My 2nd greatest hit
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 1&t=188473
hypes
Forum Grunt

~r8~ wrote:Hypes im really gutted that this happend to you mate, and i got to say youve worked hard on your own account you dont need to buy any. i hope this guy does get his punishment and you get your uu back. i know if he is still around i will pay him a visit if he still has anything else left.

infinity if you know were he lives and you dont get your trade sorted go down and whoop his ass.

thanx mate
and yno you are right i dont need any other account i have worked hard on mine...i just go abit green eyed when he said 1.2mil up and 680ms......what a tool!!
Noobert
Sedin Triplet
Alliance: Mayhem
Race: A Canuck
ID: 57572

I still think that people who scam should be banned from the game and forum, I don't care if it's not against the rules. Ripping somebody off for their hard earned UU just ain't right.

If you need any help mate, ever, don't be afraid to ask.
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

Re: been robeed plz help

Clarkey wrote:Damn 80m is a lot to lose. Sorry mate.

First of all, whenever trading with someone always check on the Blacklisted Trader section of the forums, as you would have found this:
http://herebegames.com/StarGateWarsNew/ ... 8&t=133891

Ok, I will most likely move this to Blacklisted Traders so that it can be merged with the existing thread, but i'll leave it in here for now as I'd like a bit of clarification from you.

What was the AG account for sale?

As it appears there never was an account for sale this is just deemed as a scam and no cheating is identified, therefore I am moving this to blacklisted traders.

If anyone has proof of cheating then feel free to create a thread dedicated to that in the cheaters section.
Image ImageImageImage
Kazzam
Forum Newbie

iNFiNiTY wrote:Good damn. I transferd 150€ to his account(NLB Click) few hours ago and he was supose to send me 150mil uu. So far still nothing. I did trade with him for smaller ammount in the past and he prooved ok, but this time it looks like I won't be getting either my money or uu :shock: . I do have his name and adress and will pay him a visit if i don't recieve my uu soon. He is from sllovenia btw

100 mil uu sent, other 50 mil will follow when u have room. I don't scamm for $$$ !
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

Kazzam wrote:
iNFiNiTY wrote:Good damn. I transferd 150€ to his account(NLB Click) few hours ago and he was supose to send me 150mil uu. So far still nothing. I did trade with him for smaller ammount in the past and he prooved ok, but this time it looks like I won't be getting either my money or uu :shock: . I do have his name and adress and will pay him a visit if i don't recieve my uu soon. He is from sllovenia btw

100 mil uu sent, other 50 mil will follow when u have room. I don't scamm for $$$ !

Actually Shuggy you do scam for $$$

You stole well over 100m uu from various people then sold that "tainted" uu to someone for $$$.
You may have given them the UU as you said, but you did scam for $$$ in the end.
Image ImageImageImage
hypes
Forum Grunt

Noobert wrote:I still think that people who scam should be banned from the game and forum, I don't care if it's not against the rules. Ripping somebody off for their hard earned UU just ain't right.

If you need any help mate, ever, don't be afraid to ask.

thanx mate..at least theres still a few good oldtimers floating around here!

hey yno whats funny mate........he said he was your cousin!!!

@clarkey....so basically your telling me that scamming is allowed to happen by admins rules?
hypes
Forum Grunt

viewtopic.php?t=134347

this is another thread and the 75q dmu was supposed to be from the account i was buyin!!

Return to “The Black Listed Traders”