Technoboy (do not trade or give him anything)

list of users that, due to poor behaviour, not fulfilling deals, or otherwise, are banned from trading....
DO NOT trade with these people, else you will lose what you give!

Moderator: Market Mods

Clarkey
Multi Hunter
ID: 0

Honours and Awards

Re: Technoboy (do not trade or give him anything)

Lord Blackhole wrote:I cant believe people are now competing to be the best scammer.
Pure Chaos 666 wrote:Dumb Asses Don't give technoduch my scamming rep. lol im the first person to ever scam hippyfool only got 10 trill but im still dam proud of my self for being his first 8)

Clarkey wrote:The one that hated me for finally getting his nice account(s) banned.

I guess he's another one just like the other scammers that can't give up this game either.

I dont hate you clarkey i just had to restart witch wasnt all that hard just had to farm all FUall and TTF and i get a nice account :)

and why would i give up on the game i love it to much its a kick ass game but to be #1 you got to play dirty

Peace Out i got some more scamming to do :P

What has this game become?

A scammers paradise.

Whilst there are people playing, there will always be scams.
Image ImageImageImage
storygins
Forum Irregular

we all have unique playing system,someone throwing loads of money in, someone are here to get their money and build our accounts, someone want to be just rank 1, but if you would all play without money it would be 100% much more fun, like origins is, i just love that game, they would have to remove that donating system, cause i still think that help a lot to those dumbasses who spend money for freaking online game, i still cannot believe why do you put money in online game which can be crashed easily.....
today you put in 100$ tomorrow game begone,dissapear,server down....anything.
think about that, am i really just one with this opinion, please talk about your opinion of my opinion and dont look from side a scammer but player who dont play with money......
clarkey i dont hate you, it is nice to have you around then is much more fun and we need someone to try to caught multys....
anyway what do you think about online game and put money into it?
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

technoboy wrote:we all have unique playing system,someone throwing loads of money in, someone are here to get their money and build our accounts, someone want to be just rank 1, but if you would all play without money it would be 100% much more fun, like origins is, i just love that game, they would have to remove that donating system, cause i still think that help a lot to those dumbasses who spend money for freaking online game, i still cannot believe why do you put money in online game which can be crashed easily.....
think about that, am i really just one with this opinion, please talk about your opinion of my opinion and dont look from side a scammer but player who dont play with money......
clarkey i dont hate you, it is nice to have you around then is much more fun and we need someone to try to caught multys....

Putting money in to an online game..... it all depends on the person putting the money in. They may have more money than sense. But then in that case it is better to put money in to something like this than in to drugs, lets say. A lot of famous and wealthy people end up on drugs and drink because they have too much money to know what to do with it.

Now I am not going to comment on people putting money in to GateWars.

I don't know why people put money in to GateWars, and I'm not going to ask people because I have no right to ask. Therefore I will not form an opinion or judge anyone that does put money in to the game.
Image ImageImageImage
andell
Forum Elite
Alliance: HVE
Race: System Lord

technoboy wrote:we all have unique playing system,someone throwing loads of money in, someone are here to get their money and build our accounts, someone want to be just rank 1, but if you would all play without money it would be 100% much more fun, like origins is, i just love that game, they would have to remove that donating system, cause i still think that help a lot to those dumbasses who spend money for freaking online game, i still cannot believe why do you put money in online game which can be crashed easily.....

you are just mad because you are poor :mrgreen:
Last edited by andell on Thu Jul 09, 2009 11:46 am, edited 1 time in total.
Sparta Prag-supporter: "Liverpool came here with 4000 men and ran, AIK Stockholm came with 500 and fought"
AIK-WE ARE EVERYWHERE!
storygins
Forum Irregular

me poor hahahhaha doog one;) you deserve 100 k more up;)
haha
let s just say that i have so much money that i can afford to go out every weekend on some good party where i usually spend like 200$ on friday and 200$ on saturday, i play poker 1/2 $ no limit, um going in school, dont work and i have still more money than you will ever have, i just enjoy that i get some free money from others, if i would be poor then i wouldnt have internet lol.....
so stupid reply from you... think before you write,....some smart peps are here and dont want to read stupid replys..... clarkey respect your post;)
andell
Forum Elite

yeah i do think before i post. and if u have that much money to spend (witch i doubt) then go do so, stop pestering us. and for me deserving 100k more up you are more then welcome to broker me the naq :wink: and i go to school to but i did work this summer and gonna do it for another week more and I'll make 8k :-D you know there is an difference between having money and earning it. and internet there is many options available like public library and so on :wink:
Sparta Prag-supporter: "Liverpool came here with 4000 men and ran, AIK Stockholm came with 500 and fought"
AIK-WE ARE EVERYWHERE!
storygins
Forum Irregular

sure i will go to public libary every 5 min to reply you lol, you didnt think again... um yea you earn 8 k this summer here are different values or money and if you earn 8 k in your county USA probably, then you would earn here like 1200-1500$, so you didnt think again, and i earn money on poker so...

as i said before THINK before you write it down

you andell are you on something that you cannot remember certain things
[BoT] Jason
Forum History
Alliance: TA
Race: DIEDAYDIEDAY
ID: 13003152
Alternate name(s): Pimp,Slenderman

Your making absolutely no sense....
Pimping

Feb 06, 06:16 Field Marshall Attack defended 15 88,977,968 0 x,x62,635,278,400 900,114 details

| | Hero of the Year | |

Winner: BMMJ13
andell
Forum Elite

no i worked for 3weeks! and earned or is going to earn 8k KR 1$ = to like 7kr.
and i do think before i post the question is do you think before reading? and you don't really earn money by playing poker as it's a game and it doesn't really take much effort or real skill to make money. and i didn't really mean that you should go to a library to chat. i was just saying that u don't need money to be on the web :wink:
AIK-WE ARE EVERYWHERE!
Empy
Derper
Race: Eldar

This is really quite pointless. How about you people stop feeding him by replying to his nonsensical messages?

Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198036220818]Image[/url]
Spoiler
~wolverine~
Forum Addict

Techno if you have so much money why do you scam?
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

~Wolverine~ wrote:Techno if you have so much money why do you scam?

Probably because he can.

Why do people do anything..... because they can.

To him it's just another game play style..... it's just unfortunate that it technically involves $$$
Image ImageImageImage
~wolverine~
Forum Addict

life is life, I surpose, i feel sorry for all those people who fell for those ScamS. Do u scam on poker ?? ;)
storygins
Forum Irregular

nope i am too good at poker i do 10 k monthly.....
[BoT] Jason
Forum History
Alliance: TA
Race: DIEDAYDIEDAY
ID: 13003152
Alternate name(s): Pimp,Slenderman

technoboy wrote:nope i am too good at poker i do 10 k monthly.....
there is no skill involved in online poker.....
Pimping

Feb 06, 06:16 Field Marshall Attack defended 15 88,977,968 0 x,x62,635,278,400 900,114 details

| | Hero of the Year | |

Winner: BMMJ13

Return to “The Black Listed Traders”