Technoboy (do not trade or give him anything)

list of users that, due to poor behaviour, not fulfilling deals, or otherwise, are banned from trading....
DO NOT trade with these people, else you will lose what you give!

Moderator: Market Mods

GrizzZzzly
Furling
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Bear
ID: 29003

Technoboy (do not trade or give him anything)

He tried to scam EPA members, saying he was in a competition and asking for UU. He made a few vital mistakes though

He said he was in a competition with 6 guys, when i asked him who they were he took a while and could only name 2 eventually, and the guys he mentioned were 30mill army size and 6 mill army size, making it extremely unlikely.

Also he was recently massed by an EPA member for farming too much.

Furthermore he's trying to sell his account for cash

FurtherFurthermore he need 27 mill to get him to where he wanted and he asked for 35 mill UU.

Do not give him anything or trade with him

this is his msn

technoboy89@email.si

his ingame ID is 1909460

There has been a lot of confusion over Technoboy recently. However, please take a look at the following thread viewtopic.php?f=101&t=136964 before making accusations.

/Caprila
Last edited by Empy on Fri Sep 11, 2009 1:09 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Reason: Added a note
Spoiler
[TL]Brdavs says:
I reckon his mum gonna get him socks and stuff
time for me to step up :P
keep the childhood rolling
you know its over when you start getting underwear for christmas
I still tear up when I remember when my childhood ended like that
poof
one year legos
next year "brdavs, you`re 23 dont you think youre a bit old for legos now"
brutal I tell you
Spoiler
Mordack wrote:Personally, I am not a huge fan of life. I am of the general opinion that, from start to finish, it's painful and miserable; and that anybody that tells you differently is either trying to have sex with you or sell or you something.

Similarly, I believe that people in general are inherently flawed. Deep down, we are programmed to hurt one another; either physically or emotionally. People are naturally selfish and greedy; governed more by bestial urges than common sense or ethics. Society is a terrible thing, too. The more supposedly civilized we become, the more immorality and decadence become the main staple of our daily diet.

Before Lost concluded, my main flippant excuse for not killing myself was that I wanted to know how it ended. I will get back to you with a new one when I find it.
Spoiler
EPA BMMJ13 says:
:(
you should go eat
like 30 of them 32 oz steaks
Stanley says:
im stuffed right now
EPA BMMJ13 says:
store them in your cheeks for later
storygins
Forum Irregular
ID: 0

Re: Technoboy (do not trade or give him anything)

omg omg , i checked......
WTH SOMEONE HACKED IN MY MSN,GMAIL,EMAIL,SGW,ASCENDED,ALL REGISTERED PAGES........ WTH

PLEASE ALL WHO TALKED WITH TECHNOBOY TODAY I MEAN FROM 3 HOURS AGO TILL NOW RESPOND......... I AM NOT GUILTY FOR ANYTHING
I WILL GO LOOK BROKERS AND STUFF.......
SORRY GUYS,.... I HAVE SAM PASSWORD FOR EVERYTHING WHICH I USE......
AND I WAS HACKED, :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :? :? :?

PLEASE DONT THINK IT WAS I, EVERYONE WHO TRADED WITH ME TILL NOW,.... KNOW THAT I AM HONEST TRUSTABLE GUY

SO I AM REALLY SORY, PLEASE THAT THAT WHO HACKED IN MY ACCOUNT RESPOND TO THIS MESSAGE, IT WAS SOMEONE FROM SLOVENIA AND FROM SGW--REASON HE KNOW HOW TO USE IT!!!!
AND LOOKS LIKE I KNOW HIM..... I LL DO A LITTLE INVESTIGATION

SORRY
technoboy
GrizzZzzly
Furling
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Bear
ID: 29003

If thats so return the UU that you scammed off people, your army size increased quite a bit, luckily not from an EPA member but you definitely scammed someone. Return the UU and we will believe you.

This includes evidence from the person and confirmation that he got his UU back.
Spoiler
[TL]Brdavs says:
I reckon his mum gonna get him socks and stuff
time for me to step up :P
keep the childhood rolling
you know its over when you start getting underwear for christmas
I still tear up when I remember when my childhood ended like that
poof
one year legos
next year "brdavs, you`re 23 dont you think youre a bit old for legos now"
brutal I tell you
Spoiler
Mordack wrote:Personally, I am not a huge fan of life. I am of the general opinion that, from start to finish, it's painful and miserable; and that anybody that tells you differently is either trying to have sex with you or sell or you something.

Similarly, I believe that people in general are inherently flawed. Deep down, we are programmed to hurt one another; either physically or emotionally. People are naturally selfish and greedy; governed more by bestial urges than common sense or ethics. Society is a terrible thing, too. The more supposedly civilized we become, the more immorality and decadence become the main staple of our daily diet.

Before Lost concluded, my main flippant excuse for not killing myself was that I wanted to know how it ended. I will get back to you with a new one when I find it.
Spoiler
EPA BMMJ13 says:
:(
you should go eat
like 30 of them 32 oz steaks
Stanley says:
im stuffed right now
EPA BMMJ13 says:
store them in your cheeks for later
SlimD
Forum Irregular
Race: Human

11:43 technoboy 20,217,827,153 Naquadah stolen 15 43,441 49,000 xxx,165,040,000 xxx,065,713,580

So this attack on someone I know was you, or a polite person playing your account?

And your commander saying he has 1st hand knowledge of your ascended stats - cus you attacked him while being 'hacked' - or are they the person that used (sorry, I meant hacked) your account for the 3 hours before your 1st post in this thread?

Come on.. something seems odd here.. do you ask admin to get involved? or a forum mod to check the IP of the person that posted the DUAL planet for sale?

I would start there.

Where is Clarkey :shock:
Cheers,
SlimD - sniffing around the forums
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

SlimD wrote:Where is Clarkey :shock:

I'm here.

So at 11:53pm you post:

technoboy wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
nice good night story;)

Then 5 minutes later you come up with a Hacked story.

Now the interesting thing about what you said in that 11:53pm message "nice good night story".

It's kind of in the same context of this PM I received from you ingame:

cant u sleep

^^ this PM I received after my friend told me about your little "competition" and that he had given you 30m uu loan. Suddenly I see your army size drop to 68m, then back up to 98m, then back up to 130m+. During this time I saw you with 2tril out, I happily took 640b and that is when you sent me that message. Sounds pretty much similar to the message you posted above.

Then suddenly I get told that your "friend" who is in this "competition" is deturmitox@live.com = hellboy.

Also deturmitox@live.com was pretending to be someone in Delta with 120m+ army size so that he could pull off this scam.

Don't give us this crying crap that you got hacked. You're scum, and you'll pay for it. Don't bother trying to sell that account, if you've been trying for the last 4 months you'll be trying for the next 4 years.
Image ImageImageImage
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

Jack's Ghost wrote:
technoboy wrote:omg omg , i checked......
WTH SOMEONE HACKED IN MY MSN,GMAIL,EMAIL,SGW,ASCENDED,ALL REGISTERED PAGES........ WTH

Yer lyin.

lol what a scum bag.

Poor pathetic attempt at a scam.
Poor pathetic attempt at a cover up

Poor pathetic Technoboy.
Image ImageImageImage
drakeboy
Fledgling Forumer

well i dont know if he is a scum i will find out in under 12 hours but seeing it looks like he is
storygins
Forum Irregular

poor little clarkey, if i cant sell account i will make many sgw players miserable, i will grow u ll do what, it is not illegal to scamm, if they are so stupid that just give then thanks a lot,..... nice up:D 90 mio in 2 hours..... yea i have the biggest UP :D
look i am smart and what will u do now .....
u cant bann me,cause that was playing with words and trust i have like 300 people from sgw on msn and what do i need them... 90% of them are idiots....just few players i like, Nigatsu,Naminef,and maybe 5 more....
so tnx for helping me grow..... now clarkey u dumb try to catch me in next 4 years......when i will steal from u personally there will be a lot of new names on forums,lots of new msn addresses and u ll see......
happy hunting........btw i know like 10-25 multy accounts......

technoboy
Sarevok
Forum Addict
Race: NanoTiMaster

Scammer, never trade with the account 1909460

It also has some UP planets for anyone who wants to get something back
minisaiyan
Forum Addict
Race: DieHard
Alternate name(s): CJL
Hatebreeder
Aesthetics of Hate

damn, i read this after being scammed out of 1.5mil by him... im only 15mil in size
ForestFire
Forum Grunt
Race: Tollan

haha good for you i love when noobs lose resorces the game will work whitout you whiners so pls leave :D
Sarevok
Forum Addict
Race: NanoTiMaster

hehe, feel free to post your ingame ID for everyone to see
ForestFire
Forum Grunt
Race: Tollan

actualy clarkey allready did several times.. but ok

you can have my planets and farm me cos i get free resorces from noobs anyway :D
Nigatsu_Aka
Forum Elder

He came to me with the same story last night.
I told him that i have only lifers. :lol:

Return to “The Black Listed Traders”