Technoboy (do not trade or give him anything)

list of users that, due to poor behaviour, not fulfilling deals, or otherwise, are banned from trading....
DO NOT trade with these people, else you will lose what you give!

Moderator: Market Mods

~wolverine~
Forum Addict
ID: 0

Re: Technoboy (do not trade or give him anything)

well yeah, but then should there be like a broker checker or something?? or just even people looking before they accept
Sammael
Alteran
ID: 36867
Alternate name(s): Sammael

its easily avoidable but many people fall in to the trap just a simple PM or 1naq to 1 naq broker acceptance would be enough for me but a scamer will always ask for $$ first then they will send.
~ Sammael The UnKnown of the ORI ~

~ The Tank ~

War Never Changes, Just The People Who Fight It
In The Service of Nemesis Empire
ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
ImageImageImageImage
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

Mormegil wrote:He claims to have an account he is using to play, claims by taunting Clarkey saying he can't find it.

He's not taunting me though because i'm not looking for it. lol.

And of course he has an account, don't be so naive everyone.
Image ImageImageImage
Sammael
Alteran

Clarkey wrote:
Mormegil wrote:He claims to have an account he is using to play, claims by taunting Clarkey saying he can't find it.

well i am :D

~ The Tank ~

ImageImageImageImage
Empy
Derper
Race: Eldar

Clarkey wrote:

Well I didn't say you were but he certainly thinks you are and likes poking fun at you

Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198036220818]Image[/url]
Spoiler
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

Mormegil wrote:
Clarkey wrote:

Well I didn't say you were but he certainly thinks you are and likes poking fun at you

Yeah and i'm the one laughing. :-D
Image ImageImageImage
storygins
Forum Irregular

sorry to reply so late i was drunk as ....
i am still having a hangover damn schnaps......
um first of all i am not serbian but slovenian lol
second i have account but you will never gonna find out which, some people in this topic has do some trades with me with this account
and almost all players did trade with my first account 1909460 hahah
that account is legendary,i am thinking of rebuying it back since it is legendary

um yea you are so entertaining guys hahhaa i am laughing all the time when i read your post....

sammael didnt i scamm you too haha, and now you are giving advices how i scam and how to prevent scamming i can scam you again either you think i cant

ok i am going to watch evil bong 2 .... hhah

btw i am going to seaside in august so i wont reply .....you guys go on holidays, stop playing for 2 weeks lol
andell
Forum Elite
Alliance: HVE
Race: System Lord

technoboy wrote:sorry to reply so late i was drunk as ....
second i have account but you will never gonna find out which, some people in this topic has do some trades with me with this account
that account is legendary,i am thinking of rebuying it back since it is legendary

um yea you are so entertaining guys hahhaa i am laughing all the time when i read your post....

sammael didnt i scamm you too haha, and now you are giving advices how i scam and how to prevent scamming i can scam you again either you think i cant

btw i am going to seaside in august so i wont reply .....you guys go on holidays, stop playing for 2 weeks lol

slovenian #-o i knew it was something with an s. and what happened to the id under ur avy? 8)
Sparta Prag-supporter: "Liverpool came here with 4000 men and ran, AIK Stockholm came with 500 and fought"
AIK-WE ARE EVERYWHERE!
Sammael
Alteran

technoboy wrote:sorry to reply so late i was drunk as ....

yes you did and thats what is driving me to all this trying to help the honest and hard working folk from kind fellows like you takeing so im giveing advice on it yes now if you knew about my past ecperance love life i have been nearly throgh everything there can be and eveyone comes to me for advice on it so i give it but i cant help myself with it.
Last edited by Empy on Fri Jul 10, 2009 6:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Masking

~ The Tank ~

ImageImageImageImage
Norbe
Forum Elder
Alliance: TÅ Åtlantis Expedition
ID: 37481

technoboy wrote:and almost all players did trade with my first account 1909460 hahah

You couldn't afford to buy it back. I've made an honest account out of it, and that makes it priceless.

~Norbe~
Albert Einstein:"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
Master Splinter:"The moral high ground...the best place to sight your artillery"
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict
Alliance: Ghost Riders 2ic Diplo
Race: System Overlord
ID: 1976503
Alternate name(s): Al Capone / ~Ryuujin Jakka~

how about u just get his ip and trade it to an ingame id?
Field Marshall wrote: Ryu - Legend, best of the best...you're sick...and I hate your 5T MS! < in 2010 when the closes MS at the time was 2.8 T , shortly after i hit 7Trill and then 8tms (Long before the MS HUGE Buff Update !) and the next closest was just barely over 3T at the time it took many years and that mouthership to go untouched as rank 1 without any upgrades at all before ETL finally caught up to it and then a couple of others eventually while it sat reletively untouched for years , yet still to this day that account remains competitive with a great ms , under Drah's command. Many say i Pioneered the current MS Meta , which is both cool and i regret because ms's are insane these days lol !
~Belsamber~ wrote:Borek and Ryu for SGW guru's post are like mangasms, they're that good.
Empy
Derper
Race: Eldar

I'm sure he uses a proxy.

Image[url=steam://friends/add/76561198036220818]Image[/url]
Spoiler
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

Mormegil wrote:I'm sure he uses a proxy.

Most likely. There's only some cheats that don't seem to and they get banned over and over again! *looks round for eternal darkness*
Image ImageImageImage
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict
Alliance: Ghost Riders 2ic Diplo
Race: System Overlord
ID: 1976503
Alternate name(s): Al Capone / ~Ryuujin Jakka~

Mormegil wrote:I'm sure he uses a proxy.

most poroxys are banned from having so many accounts use them
Field Marshall wrote: Ryu - Legend, best of the best...you're sick...and I hate your 5T MS! < in 2010 when the closes MS at the time was 2.8 T , shortly after i hit 7Trill and then 8tms (Long before the MS HUGE Buff Update !) and the next closest was just barely over 3T at the time it took many years and that mouthership to go untouched as rank 1 without any upgrades at all before ETL finally caught up to it and then a couple of others eventually while it sat reletively untouched for years , yet still to this day that account remains competitive with a great ms , under Drah's command. Many say i Pioneered the current MS Meta , which is both cool and i regret because ms's are insane these days lol !
~Belsamber~ wrote:Borek and Ryu for SGW guru's post are like mangasms, they're that good.
Lone_Wolf_HU_
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: Hungarian Unity
Race: Asgard/Ancient
ID: 1956925

OKAAYY!!! I always known this modded (technoboy) is a real scum. But the style how he deal with others, is really pissed me off. So i HOPE he is reading this post. Hear me scum?

I want you to know what is goin to be happend with you and why? You can think to be smart and tricky enough to escape and avoid responsibilty. BUT YOU ARE NOT! there is justice. And it's going to be happend. your life for this moment is going to be miserable. And this is becouse the way how you deal with others. This is not a curse or blessing. This is the hand of fate. And it's going to be give back evrything what you doing with others good and bad alike!
Last edited by Caprila on Sat Aug 08, 2009 12:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Masking

Return to “The Black Listed Traders”