Pepsi ID: 89527

list of users that, due to poor behaviour, not fulfilling deals, or otherwise, are banned from trading....
DO NOT trade with these people, else you will lose what you give!

Moderator: Market Mods

~Odin~
Alföðr
Alliance: The Collective
Race: International Pimp
ID: 0

Re: Pepsi ID: 89527

Just so this is 100% clear for everyone -.-'

This thread was originally created in 2010 not recently. One of my members searched their name on these forums while we were doing the history of TC and stumbled across this thread and at the time this thread was created I believe they were no longer playing so they had no idea about it. A topic was created on our forum and we had a laugh about it and how stupid hellboy/pepsi was for scamming so many people etc. All of my members in The Collective were cleared by admin Jason himself via IRC chat i think it was or pm's between clarkey and admin.

In short its an old topic (4 years old) its not current, No members of The Collective are scammers etc.
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
TGW Annual Community Awards 2014/2015
Spoiler
!Jason
Forum Newbie
Alliance: The Collective
ID: 102207

LOL....

](*,) ](*,)
Rudy Peña
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): Wrath of Achilles

Locked!

If needs to be opened, PM me.
Spoiler
R0B3RT wrote: you are like my wife
you never loose :smt101
Spoiler
Field Marshall wrote:I don't think there is a single member ingame that could take on the lion at the moment. Not a single person...
I'm a brown nose. Sue me.

Return to “The Black Listed Traders”