Hellsing

list of users that, due to poor behaviour, not fulfilling deals, or otherwise, are banned from trading....
DO NOT trade with these people, else you will lose what you give!

Moderator: Market Mods

Clarkey
Multi Hunter
ID: 0

Honours and Awards

Re: Hellsing

~CLOUD~ wrote:what did this hellsing do back in the day he was before my time
He got scammed himself, if I remember correctly by a muppet named Reyne. So Hellsing decided to punish others by scamming.

For a long time Deidara denied he was Hellsing even though there was enough proof to confirm it.

And now Deidara is claiming to be returning the resources he scammed..... but that can only be confirmed from those that were victims, if they still play.
Image ImageImageImage
CC90
Forum Expert
Alliance: Endgame
Race: System Lord
ID: 666
Alternate name(s): The Millenium, ~CLOUD~, ~Ragnarok, OMA SEIKU

Clarkey wrote:
He got scammed himself, if I remember correctly by a muppet named Reyne. So Hellsing decided to punish others by scamming.

For a long time Deidara denied he was Hellsing even though there was enough proof to confirm it.

And now Deidara is claiming to be returning the resources he scammed..... but that can only be confirmed from those that were victims, if they still play.

aww ok thanks clarkey i like to know these things :)
22:00:43 Colonel Jack Oneill -Rob Merkley: ok, Well there you have it I suck and am a noob, ill leave the fighting to you mightly mutha **Filtered**Image
harchester wrote: Harch - no more massing from me ;)
Deidara
Forum Irregular

Clarkey wrote:

they will get, coming soon is mix. Twistie or whats his name, already got his uu's back ages ago if im correct! So that topic is closed..

so yea.. mix now, and im free so called :P i've done some currency trades and everything so i dont think it should be a problem

Return to “The Black Listed Traders”