Kal Thor

list of users that, due to poor behaviour, not fulfilling deals, or otherwise, are banned from trading....
DO NOT trade with these people, else you will lose what you give!

Moderator: Market Mods

TheKracken
Forum Intermediate

Kal Thor

he is a scammer he scammed me out of 35 trill naq so just be carefull with this guy not sure what his problem is he just complained to me for the last 30 mins how he needed the $$$ to talk to a theripist so he wont kill him self im like dude stop complaining he could be telling the truth but i just think he is makeing up stuff he has been a good friend to me in the past not sure what has happend to him or if it was just part of a plan
R8
Forum Elder
Alliance: TL Leader

Re: Kal Thor

how exactly did he scam you.

edit your are reffering to the kal thor name ingame. it is not the same person as was in TL. he sold his account yesterday but i dont know who this new owner is :-k
Spoiler
Spoiler
Military Experience 1,xxx,138,430,217 Ranked: 1
Naquadah Stolen 8,xxx,795,393,564,617
Juliette wrote: Cheapo. You shouldn't go for anything under $100Billion, Gohanman. ;)
Check out my greatest hit
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 0&t=151693
My 2nd greatest hit
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 1&t=188473
TheKracken
Forum Intermediate

i am talking about the guy who used to be in TL mate just talked to him on msn unless he gave his msn to the guy to and this was a scamm before he sold the account
TheKracken
Forum Intermediate

so what do people think of this
GOLDEN WING
Wraith
Alliance: ~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~
Race: Heatwave
ID: 0

im wondering why its always u that gets mixed up in all these "scams/Black listed traders business"
:-k :-k

im not saying anything like ur a bad person but i think ur trying to get a bargin from doing some Back door *Filtered* but getting screwed and losing out big time.

i suggest u stop trying to do that and start building up your account like the rest of us solid farming/playing the market.

GL man just stop lending or giving any resources away with Promise of return its just asking for trouble.
Golden's Trade feedback
13,340,362,434,249 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 720,000 of ??????'s Covert Ops!
20,630,871,718,938 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 2.970.149 of steeooo's Undercover Agents!
TheKracken
Forum Intermediate

lol ya i make a lot of mistakes just warning the comunity so it doesnt happen to no one else
muffafuffin
Forum Elite
Race: Ori
ID: 0

You should really put proof in your posts, because i dont see any.
Prior - Prophet - Messiah - Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG
- AGL - IAG - TAG - PTAG - LTAG - QTAG - KTAG - GAG - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK

Koo'Keez The Tok'ra
Spoiler
Trade Feedback: http://herebegames.com/StarGateWarsNew/ ... 8&t=141353
Robe
Aussie Icon
Alliance: The Legion
Race: Vampyre
ID: 14876

Honours and Awards

I have known Kal Thor for 4 years in game and in RL.

I can 100% assure you and the community that he no scammer.

He recently sold his account to focus on his new job.
Buck wrote:The Great and Complex GateWars Novel!
The Forces of Light... Robe, The Novels Main Protagonist, The Polar opposite of EtL... Or is she?
Are they that different? There battles have encompassed entire careers and lives within the game, the most bitter and epic of enemies, neither will leave while the other stands... the ultimate climax, will it ever come?
Who knows. One things for sure, the Freedom Fighter is in it for the long haul, its in her head now,
and she must save the world or die trying.
2011 Descensions
ImageImageImageImageImage ImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImageImage
2010 Descensions
Spoiler
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
TheKracken
Forum Intermediate

well robe talk to him then i like him know him for like 6 months awsome guy had some nice talks so i am thinking maby he got hacked? not sure why some one would do that to tell me all those things and the scamming well i lent him naq at one point and he never paid so it could be they guy who currently owns the account hacked his email and stuff but i dobt that
stuff of legends
Forum Expert
Alliance: The Legion

so you lent him naq and he never paid it back? how long ago was that.
TheKracken
Forum Intermediate

about maby 3 weeks ago
~Thamuz~
Forum Expert

chris wrote:about maby 3 weeks ago

Screenshot of the broker in market place wouldn't go a miss.
ƒëmmë ƒatalë
Fragment o' Forum
Race: SL temptress
ID: 38112
Alternate name(s): cleo_catra
temptress
seraphim

GOLDEN WING wrote:im wondering why its always u that gets mixed up in all these "scams/Black listed traders business"
:-k :-k

ditto,

known of Kal Thor a long time, never heard anything negative about him.. Chris you on the other hand.
When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won.
There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall.
Think of it--always
Mahatma Gandhi
sixty five kills on Ascended ;)
The Forum Rules
Mods and their sections
Norbe
Forum Elder
Alliance: TÅ Åtlantis Expedition
ID: 37481

Like Thamuz says screenshots of a broker and a copy of PMs/IM convo with Kal Thor are needed as proof.

I stand by what Robe and the others have said, i've known Kal Thor a long time and traded with him many times. I would do so again without hesititation. If indeed he has "scammed" you, then i'm sure it is just an honest mistake and he simply forgot he owes you some naq (I forgot I owe Mathlord some naq until he reminded me the other day). Until we hear the full story I have no idea.

~Norbe~
Albert Einstein:"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former."
Master Splinter:"The moral high ground...the best place to sight your artillery"
SÅTÅN 666
Forum Addict
Race: System Lord
Alternate name(s): Ancient God Anubis

Chris you just try and give a bad name to everyone.

Return to “The Black Listed Traders”