ID #71572/ ~MassinForChrist~ / darkheroboy@live.com

list of users that, due to poor behaviour, not fulfilling deals, or otherwise, are banned from trading....
DO NOT trade with these people, else you will lose what you give!

Moderator: Market Mods

Clarkey
Multi Hunter
ID: 0

Honours and Awards

Re: ID #71572/ ~MassinForChrist~ / darkheroboy@live.com

SLX wrote:i have not had accesses to that account some one whe plays hacked my account buy sending some spam **Filtered** to my mail box and stupid me clicked the link enabling them to jack my email account And there for i dont and haven't had access to the Darkheroboy@live.com email address for quite some time
Can I just ask how long it's actually been since you lost access to darkheroboy, it's not something you could forget.

SLX wrote:So your telling me i knew what the person who took my account was gonna do with it and i should of posted on the forum and let every one know my account got hacked?
No, that's not what Jason was saying is it. Read again. He's saying that you don't mention any of this until the real facts are put to you. Take this for example....

SLX wrote:No what i get out of it is that Scrofobell Bought M4C account and M4C had an old account on vac so he have it to GW and him already haveing a beast account just wanted help a nub out and sold the account and he just happend to sell it to Darkheroboy@live.com unknowing of his intentions
So there's you saying you feel sorry for Korruption, yet you refrain from being helpful by saying you know of the darkheroboy account and it was taken from you. You had the opportunity to give some light on the situation yet you chose not to.... that is until i came along. That's what Jason is getting at, and that is why you smell of crap.
Image ImageImageImage
Scrofobell
Fledgling Forumer
Race: AncienT
ID: 57266

id=57266 This is MY account bought with MY units and naq from M4C with GoldenWing`s help
what do you want know ?
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

Scrofobell wrote:id=57266 This is MY account bought with MY units and naq from M4C with GoldenWing`s help
what do you want know ?
I don't think we need to know anything. We already have the answers. There were 2 accounts, you bought one of them, and M4C gave the other one to GW who sold it. Unfortunately he sold it to the wrong person, i.e. SLX who then scammed Korruption.

SLX has a big history of cheating and scamming, and lieing to the community everytime I catch him. He will do whatever it takes to make it look like I am wrong, even going as far as saying someone stole his Live email account.
Image ImageImageImage
[BoT] Jason
Forum History
Alliance: TA
Race: DIEDAYDIEDAY
ID: 13003152
Alternate name(s): Pimp,Slenderman

You can ask anyone in this community and they will tell you I'll eat my own hand before I agree with Clarkey. But he's right. Go change your identity again and get caught again my wee lil boy
Pimping

Feb 06, 06:16 Field Marshall Attack defended 15 88,977,968 0 x,x62,635,278,400 900,114 details

| | Hero of the Year | |

Winner: BMMJ13
KnowLedge
Forum Elite
Race: Lord of all Daimon

lol dhm got scammed..
ask me anything, i shell provide you free knowledge

Untrained Units Sold : 1245 Million UU

Am I a Good trader??
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=114491
HellGirl is my **Filtered**!
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

The fact that SLX fails to answer questions when put to him show his guilt too.

He can't even answer when he "apparently" had his darkheroboy account stolen. :roll:
Image ImageImageImage
~Massin4Christ~
Forum Elder
Alliance: The Legion
Race: System Lord

:smt017

Ive just got on since I left for Basic and AIT... Now an American Combat Engineer for the US Army... So tell me how I can scam when I havent been around?

Ask Tekki or Robe if I have been around and if its true...
Spoiler
Tekki
Forum Addict

Yeah MFC definitely hasn't been around for months.
Spoiler
Initial masser on Field Marshal's 120t defence and on Rodwolf's 177t defence.

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 178,947,245,996,720 damage on Tekki's forces!

The forces of Rodwolf fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage on Tekki's forces!
Jedi~Tank wrote:@ADMINS- ALL ADMINS, this is the absolute worst game forum I have ever seen (this sentiment is shared by many) It is amazing how ya;ll can go from good job to complete garbage in no time at all.

Jedi~Tank
A sentiment I can agree with, except some of them have never done a good job. For further details, PM me INGAME Id 9095.
---
Spoiler
Image Image
Image Image
Rocky
Tollan
Alliance: The Legion
Race: Italian Stallion

Tekki wrote:Yeah MFC definitely hasn't been around for months.

can verify that too, sucks ballz if you ask me.
:smt060
TL vs mH
ImageImage
TL vs DDE
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
TL vs mH + DDE
ImageImageImageImage
dark lord tacoma
Forum Elite
Alliance: ROT
Race: System Lord
ID: 1991753
Alternate name(s): *~Thoth~

if you read the first few posts you'll so he isnt being acused its just poorly titeled
"Play the game for more than you can afford to lose... only then will you learn the game."
Winston Churchill
Tek wrote: Your're attempting to gain a steady footing, on a moral highground made of rice pudding.

You have started playing at 15:46:39 on 29. August 2008
Eärendil wrote:I am going to mass them all
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

Yes, have a read of the thread. All will be clear.
Image ImageImageImage

Return to “The Black Listed Traders”