Scammer?

list of users that, due to poor behaviour, not fulfilling deals, or otherwise, are banned from trading....
DO NOT trade with these people, else you will lose what you give!

Moderator: Market Mods

Dubby_CompGamerGeek2
Forum Addict
Alliance: TÅTS / TÅF
Race: Magnificent
ID: 83588
Alternate name(s): >> Skype: IrishHighlanders <<
Dublin Warrior, Dubby, Dubs, DW, CGG, DCGG2.
Paul, Paulie Boy!, Paulie, PAULIE!!!, PAULIE BOY!!!, Paul James, etc.

Re: 69429 Scammer? Tactical Threat?

legolas21 wrote:Okay just so everyone knows i didn't make this topic. My post was split from tactical threats UU selling topic by some MOD and he/she put the title. I don't know how your ID (icebreaker) got associated with tactical threat.

And i can't change the title of the thread.

I can see why legolas21 does not want to be associated with this thread... ;)

Is there a staff member about? :smt115
dark lord tacoma
Forum Elite
Alliance: ROT
Race: System Lord
ID: 1991753
Alternate name(s): *~Thoth~

tacticat threats id is id=68589 G3co i know this as he sent ma a small amount of uu to try to get me to cancel my paypall dispute
MORE info ive found tactical threat is technoboy89 viewtopic.php?f=159&t=137027&p=1705078&hilit=technoboy89#p1705078 as ive seahed his paypal linked name and it brings up his face book and twitter

# Luka Malič
# lukamalic1989@gmail.com

http://twitter.com/technoboy89
"Play the game for more than you can afford to lose... only then will you learn the game."
Winston Churchill
Tek wrote: Your're attempting to gain a steady footing, on a moral highground made of rice pudding.

You have started playing at 15:46:39 on 29. August 2008
Eärendil wrote:I am going to mass them all
lone dragon
Forum Expert
Race: something

Re: CHEAPEST UU total 450 mill +

legolas21 wrote:
tactical threat wrote:dont know what are you talking about, but still dont spam my topic here please , since i got satisfied customers, it seems like someone is full of crap

No one would just drop false accusations so i believe you do need to solve these issues.

While SGW has a disclaimer on black market with other players could you please send me the information. See if I could contact the person and try to resolve the problem

BUT

legolas21 wrote:Okay just so everyone knows i didn't make this topic. My post was split from tactical threats UU selling topic by some MOD and he/she put the title. I don't know how your ID (icebreaker) got associated with tactical threat.

If you wish the title changed or something changed please PM me I will see how I can help.

Thank you for your time

LD
Spoiler
天龍; Fight a good fight...as I will rise from the ashes..
dark lord tacoma
Forum Elite
Alliance: ROT
Race: System Lord
ID: 1991753
Alternate name(s): *~Thoth~

lone dragon wrote:
legolas21 wrote:
tactical threat wrote:dont know what are you talking about, but still dont spam my topic here please , since i got satisfied customers, it seems like someone is full of crap

No one would just drop false accusations so i believe you do need to solve these issues.

While SGW has a disclaimer on black market with other players could you please send me the information. See if I could contact the person and try to resolve the problem

BUT

If you wish the title changed or something changed please PM me I will see how I can help.

Thank you for your time

LD

he doesnt want to resolve it he just lies and trys to acues his acuseres

this is his atempt to get me to cancell my dispute on paypall so he keeps my money

tactical threat wrote:yes you are, since what are you doing to me, how can i get back my trust in customers, i ll get you your uu in no time, allow me 1 week to repair this all, it is all wrong, i ll get you 20 mill for a start, i sold everything else, and delete those topic and paypal refund!! if you do that i ll sent you the rest till the end of the next week?
is that ok with you

Dark Lord Tacoma wrote:illl delet topics but i presume you'll understand i am going to keep the refund thing untiff i get full amount as if i cancedl it i cant protect my self i hope you understand

ill make a public apolagy to you when im paid in full i so sorry about all the drama but i asume youll understand

as you didnt respont to my pm's or msn atempts

my reply

tactical threat wrote:as i told you u ll get all uu when you do what i request

again refusing to give me my money back or my resourses

Dark Lord Tacoma wrote:why wont you just give me what you owe me ??? i wont cloes the dispute till i get my money or stuff as once its closed i have no way of recovering the money you have

my next reply

tactical threat wrote:then nothing you thorw bac light on me, look what you did to me, i hardly sell some uu now, thank god for serious customers...

Dark Lord Tacoma wrote:serious custermers i payed you ..... and you havent kept your end of the deal !! i trusted you like i said ill drop the disput as soon as i get the uu i promice and my promicies are worth somthing
"Play the game for more than you can afford to lose... only then will you learn the game."
Winston Churchill
Tek wrote: Your're attempting to gain a steady footing, on a moral highground made of rice pudding.

You have started playing at 15:46:39 on 29. August 2008
Eärendil wrote:I am going to mass them all
lone dragon
Forum Expert

Dark Lord Tacoma wrote:
lone dragon wrote:
legolas21 wrote:

BUT

Thank you for your time

LD

he doesnt want to resolve it he just lies and trys to acues his acuseres

this is his atempt to get me to cancell my dispute on paypall so he keeps my money

tactical threat wrote:yes you are, since what are you doing to me, how can i get back my trust in customers, i ll get you your uu in no time, allow me 1 week to repair this all, it is all wrong, i ll get you 20 mill for a start, i sold everything else, and delete those topic and paypal refund!! if you do that i ll sent you the rest till the end of the next week?
is that ok with you

Dark Lord Tacoma wrote:illl delet topics but i presume you'll understand i am going to keep the refund thing untiff i get full amount as if i cancedl it i cant protect my self i hope you understand

ill make a public apolagy to you when im paid in full i so sorry about all the drama but i asume youll understand

as you didnt respont to my pm's or msn atempts

my reply

tactical threat wrote:as i told you u ll get all uu when you do what i request

again refusing to give me my money back or my resourses

Dark Lord Tacoma wrote:why wont you just give me what you owe me ??? i wont cloes the dispute till i get my money or stuff as once its closed i have no way of recovering the money you have

my next reply

tactical threat wrote:then nothing you thorw bac light on me, look what you did to me, i hardly sell some uu now, thank god for serious customers...

Dark Lord Tacoma wrote:serious custermers i payed you ..... and you havent kept your end of the deal !! i trusted you like i said ill drop the disput as soon as i get the uu i promice and my promicies are worth somthing

Good luck in getting resolution with pay pal, I am sorry as a mod there is nothing I can do to fix this issue, plus I am fairly new if there is something to be stated to admin which I believe cannot be done, I would gladly pass it on but all I can say is good luck.
Spoiler
GOLDEN WING
Wraith
Alliance: ~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~
Race: Heatwave
ID: 0

This is why u never do deals unless u have a 3rd person observing or accepting the resources 1st which is nutural.

Jeez u all should have paid the 1-5% charge and gone with my Anti scam service #-o #-o #-o
Golden's Trade feedback
13,340,362,434,249 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 720,000 of ??????'s Covert Ops!
20,630,871,718,938 power remaining, they manage to eliminate 2.970.149 of steeooo's Undercover Agents!
Gin Ichimaru
Forum Newbie
ID: 1992831

Dark Lord Tacoma wrote:also add G3co id=68589 to your first post as this is a acount the little **Filtered** uses i know as he sent me a few uu in a atempt to get me to cancel my paypal dispute saying he'll send the rest when i cancel the dispute

yo check this pm out that I received.
Rudy Peña
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): Wrath of Achilles

Re: Resolved

Who told you?????
Spoiler
R0B3RT wrote: you are like my wife
you never loose :smt101
Spoiler
Field Marshall wrote:I don't think there is a single member ingame that could take on the lion at the moment. Not a single person...
I'm a brown nose. Sue me.
lone dragon
Forum Expert

I am told this matter is resolved and have checked the records if I am incorrect please PM me or a market mod to change this.
Spoiler
Rudy Peña
Forum Addict

Yes so you say, but you told you it is resolved?
Spoiler
Spoiler
Field Marshall wrote:I don't think there is a single member ingame that could take on the lion at the moment. Not a single person...
lone dragon
Forum Expert

The person in question and has asked his id was taken off the heading in which couldnt be removed do you have an issue with this are you involved and if so I am quiet fine to hear a private PM on this.
Spoiler
Rudy Peña
Forum Addict

lone dragon wrote:The person in question and has asked his id was taken off the heading in which couldnt be removed do you have an issue with this are you involved and if so I am quiet fine to hear a private PM on this.

Just cause Icebreaker asked why and found out why and then said it is resolved. He meant that part about the using ID, Not this scamming thing, just his ID and stuff. This is not resolved by the least.
Spoiler
Spoiler
lone dragon
Forum Expert

Re: Scammer?

Is this acceptable?
Spoiler
Rudy Peña
Forum Addict

lone dragon wrote:Is this acceptable?

yup, but I would drop the question mark, has there is solid proof and by more than 1 person. so just scammer
Spoiler
Spoiler
lone dragon
Forum Expert

Rudy Pena wrote:
lone dragon wrote:Is this acceptable?

yup, but I would drop the question mark, has there is solid proof and by more than 1 person. so just scammer

Well there s a lot of evidence I agree but I do not believe this is my decision to be allowed to make if you wish to make it a fact I think only Tekki can confirm that call.
Spoiler

Return to “The Black Listed Traders”