Harchester

list of users that, due to poor behaviour, not fulfilling deals, or otherwise, are banned from trading....
DO NOT trade with these people, else you will lose what you give!

Moderator: Market Mods

Jim
Pony Princess
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Asgard
ID: 45162
Alternate name(s): Bucephalus
Kishin

Re: Harchester

Juliette wrote:
Tetrismonkey wrote:If he is a known scammer someone please answer me why a known scammer is allowed to exist in the game such as Harchester, but someone like Rykole/Fenrir is not?
Hm? Both are allowed to be in the game.. :) Community response is different though, that struck me too.

It never ceases to amaze me how people that continuously and blatantly lie to their contemporaries can be accepted by so many in the community. :smt017
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Jim wrote:
Juliette wrote:
Tetrismonkey wrote:If he is a known scammer someone please answer me why a known scammer is allowed to exist in the game such as Harchester, but someone like Rykole/Fenrir is not?
Hm? Both are allowed to be in the game.. :) Community response is different though, that struck me too.
It never ceases to amaze me how people that continuously and blatantly lie to their contemporaries can be accepted by so many in the community. :smt017
Never fear, Jim.. what goes up, will come down. :)
matty~
Forum Regular
Alliance: RIcos warlords
Race: i need sleep
ID: 1950534
Alternate name(s): ~matty~
xzxmattyxzx

HEY NOW ...

when you mean and his friends IS that a direct threat To ricos warlords Kikaz?

AS i recall IT is HARCH YOUR mad at Not US . And I dont even think He is in our Roster ATM , Last i Knew He was leader Of an alliance Called looking For alliance , BUT things might have changed Since then .
dont fight a retard..they'lll drag you down and beat you with experience
Spoiler
Some say im insane....I say..My Sanity just took a break

Im so far from the grapevine, im buying grapes from the supermarket.
BEWARE MY SCOPE ZOOMS HEAT SEAKING SCOPE . PRO SNIPER BABY
Jim
Pony Princess
Kishin

matty~ wrote:HEY NOW ...

when you mean and his friends IS that a direct threat To ricos warlords Kikaz?

AS i recall IT is HARCH YOUR mad at Not US . And I dont even think He is in our Roster ATM , Last i Knew He was leader Of an alliance Called looking For alliance , BUT things might have changed Since then .

The thread was made in august so I dont think you have anything to worry about ;)
matty~
Forum Regular
Alliance: RIcos warlords
Race: i need sleep
ID: 1950534
Alternate name(s): ~matty~
xzxmattyxzx

oh okay lolz im late with it... #-o
dont fight a retard..they'lll drag you down and beat you with experience
Spoiler
Some say im insane....I say..My Sanity just took a break

Im so far from the grapevine, im buying grapes from the supermarket.
BEWARE MY SCOPE ZOOMS HEAT SEAKING SCOPE . PRO SNIPER BABY
Kikaz
For the Lulz
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: Lulz
ID: 3471
Alternate name(s): Misery

August of 2011 even..
Quotes
Meanwhile in MaYHeM
Duderanch wrote:And so it would come to pass, in December of 2012 the war between the ponies and the pandas broke out..it lasted 21 days, the result? Armagedon.
Noobert wrote:Kikaz scares me at times, and he's in my own alliance.
Dr. House wrote:I HAVE THE POWER! The power to warn, and I will **Filtered** use it too.
Kateaclysmic wrote: I thought you loved me, Kikaz. I'm getting an abortion.
Sarevok wrote:
Kikaz wrote:Ridiculous.
Congrats on the most constructive post ever...
Affirmation wrote: And Speaking of bad boys (the baddest)... Kikaz is right, Q is a family, and Affy is the love child of Kikaz and Kateaclysmic!! That is right... I am NOT AN ABORTION... but she never nursed me and Kikaz stopped being a terrible father figure to Affy years ago... Family - HA... Affy's old arse...[-X

Where is the love Kikaz??? WHERE IS THE LOVE (Dad... :smt047 ) ??? [-(
I creep though shadows
I rise up at night
I live just inside you
And give you a terrible fright
I walk through the darkness
I lurk under your bed
I live in your wardrobe
I creep up in the shed.
I tiptoe through the corridor
I follow you anywhere
I rip your braveness apart
And never ever care
I am fear so don't come near..
2007 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - 2011 Villian of the Year - 2012 Hall of Fame - 2012 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - Leader and Co-founder of the 2014 Alliance of the Year
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Kikaz wrote:August of 2011 even..
I blame BenjaminMS. :)
Is there still a grudge between you guys? Or is this thread over and done with? :P
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

I tend tobstay away from topics like this, however cause this is kikaz topic ill reply just cause he is a babe

Far as im aware its over and was over along time ago lol...and matty just cause im not Ricos ingame means jack all, im More ricos than any member unless qacol whereub or ark is off vac mode, sooo chillax lil one

Also ive been on vac mode for a long time now only came off to give Uu and naq to friends, to busy working and savin lifes to be concernd with people in this game dont get me wrong i chat to people on facebook from this...

Im accepted by this community cause well lets be honest there was a year 09 im sure i was everywhere i was the heart and soul of this game, i was in demnd everywhere people wanted to play with ricos, chat to me etc i was funny guy e osted funny pics and i was quickly known as a funny guy who was not scared to mass c i enjoyed making people quit when i or ricos massed people, and the community lived it and loved the action...

Now well now i dont play,, i come off send some naq to players i like mass somone and check up on old friends who still play, i rarely war though i may enjoy gettin involved thats more or likely for a week or two if im free from work but thats normally short lived and i go back on vac mode, i somtimes think i could come back but tbh i still cba i come back to talk to people and see what they have been up to, but if i ever did return properly you can bet that 90% of todays allainces would accept me, why? I dunno im funny and im so much more than harchester is on forums im a guy who fights forbhis friends and will always be there to enjoy the party we have during my time...

There is no player in this game who can sit there and say they hate me cause those people at a time massed with me respected me, and enjoyed the laughs i provided, thiscan be seen via several joke topics with ricos...

Have fun peeps,

Harch
the life and soul of the party
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
Imperius
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: ~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~
ID: 96625
Alternate name(s): Apostle

:smt060
harchester wrote:I tend tobstay away from topics like this, however cause this is kikaz topic ill reply just cause he is a babe

Far as im aware its over and was over along time ago lol...and matty just cause im not Ricos ingame means jack all, im More ricos than any member unless qacol whereub or ark is off vac mode, sooo chillax lil one

Also ive been on vac mode for a long time now only came off to give Uu and naq to friends, to busy working and savin lifes to be concernd with people in this game dont get me wrong i chat to people on facebook from this...

Im accepted by this community cause well lets be honest there was a year 09 im sure i was everywhere i was the heart and soul of this game, i was in demnd everywhere people wanted to play with ricos, chat to me etc i was funny guy e osted funny pics and i was quickly known as a funny guy who was not scared to mass c i enjoyed making people quit when i or ricos massed people, and the community lived it and loved the action...

Now well now i dont play,, i come off send some naq to players i like mass somone and check up on old friends who still play, i rarely war though i may enjoy gettin involved thats more or likely for a week or two if im free from work but thats normally short lived and i go back on vac mode, i somtimes think i could come back but tbh i still cba i come back to talk to people and see what they have been up to, but if i ever did return properly you can bet that 90% of todays allainces would accept me, why? I dunno im funny and im so much more than harchester is on forums im a guy who fights forbhis friends and will always be there to enjoy the party we have during my time...

There is no player in this game who can sit there and say they hate me cause those people at a time massed with me respected me, and enjoyed the laughs i provided, thiscan be seen via several joke topics with ricos...

Have fun peeps,

Harch
the life and soul of the party

Still got it Harchy!

Everyone fights no one quits!
"Enemies are good. Its means you have stood up for something you believed in..."

~RiCoS_WÅrLoRdS~
Everyone fights, no one quits.
xDaku
Forum Addict
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity - leader
ID: 27858

Actually, everyone doesn't think you'd fight harch. Your minor contributions to the community, if any, don't make up for the RL losses you caused people.

Digging up the past is boring though, so meh.
Spoiler
Easy^ wrote: I am sorry if my shadow is too awesome for you to stand in.
E
MEZZANINE wrote:
Oooo I like higher math

E=Mc2*SGW = ( ( U = A*S*S ) + ( JT + $$$ + E*G*O ) ) + ( FS = AWESOME + Infinity ). Therefor FS -> DDE :D
Yyith wrote:Yyith says:
thats why women have small feet
get closer to the sink
Spoiler
Mezzanine wrote:Picture a hot summers day, sitting on the grass ( maybe smoking it too lol ), sun shining, cool breeze, cold beer, beautiful lady, perfect Serenity

Now picture your worst nightmare, the grass turned into trenches of mud, rain drenching you, ice winds, down to rations, surrounded by death and destruction

Turning your dreams into nightmares is what we do, heed this warning and pass it on, else you will forget your serenity forever

Blood in 2012 - Updated 1st Sep, 2012:
Spoiler
Attack Soldiers killed: 32,934,122
Defence Soldiers killed: 17,810,494
Attack Supers killed: 777,708,800
Defence Supers killed: 1,004,092,379
Spy Killers killed: 301,726,911
Spies Killed: 1,223,520,310
Total: 3,357,793,016

Raiders lost: 5,324,560
Guards lost: 14,223,773
Super Soldiers lost: 907,918,161
Super Guards lost: 654,870,558
Undercover Agents lost: 411,831,764
Assassin lost: 269,766,078
Total: 2,263,934,894
~Dä Vinci~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TÅÅE
Race: I Love Lampey!
ID: 1992329
Alternate name(s): ~Tom~, Andy, Field marshall, ETL, Huxley, rudy, borek, rocky, C2, bruno, harsasnails, robe, R8, couzens, Lord Katsumoto, Da reno, The Queen of england, and a pineapple but only on sundays.
Location: In Side Daku While playing on multis and useing my scripts

ive actually never seen you fight any vendetta ure in you vac within days ;(

Matt: I like men, especially when they are bent over in the shower.

Trade Feedback
Jim
Pony Princess
Kishin

harchester wrote:
There is no player in this game who can sit there and say they hate me
I hate you now I'm not playing. And I hated you when I played.
Z E R O
Forum Addict
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 1918344
Alternate name(s): Hymir

Jim wrote:
harchester wrote:
There is no player in this game who can sit there and say they hate me
I hate you now I'm not playing. And I hated you when I played.
+1 except i still play lol
Z E R O - Jötunheim - 1907332 - UnKnown of the TOLAH
*Zero - 1991093
Spoiler
Dubby_CompGamerGeek2
Forum Addict
Alliance: TÅTS / TÅF
Race: Magnificent
ID: 83588
Alternate name(s): >> Skype: IrishHighlanders <<
Dublin Warrior, Dubby, Dubs, DW, CGG, DCGG2.
Paul, Paulie Boy!, Paulie, PAULIE!!!, PAULIE BOY!!!, Paul James, etc.

+1.
+7 from the mags.
EbilCC
Forum Addict
ID: 0

so has any of these threads been resolved? has harchester repaid those he scammed or does he still feel as he did in 2011 hahaha F the game Im proud to be a scammer

SJ MENTAL "I have no idea why they would ban you cc you add so much to the community at large"

[9:28:51 PM] robert_paul97: cc is the best

Teesdale: ive been farming all day and havent repaired MS
so CCs little cant blew through my shields (worry)

Return to “The Black Listed Traders”