Harchester

list of users that, due to poor behaviour, not fulfilling deals, or otherwise, are banned from trading....
DO NOT trade with these people, else you will lose what you give!

Moderator: Market Mods

Kikaz
For the Lulz
Alliance: Jötunheim
Race: Lulz
ID: 3471
Alternate name(s): Misery

Harchester

If you pay up ever I'll remove the topic..

The first week of June I "sold" Scott the account for an agreed 400 trill NAQ over 4 weeks and that he would not change login details until it was paid off and in the nearly 4 months since then it's been excuse after excuse, also he was multieing both that account and his current one until he gave it away to Roket in the past two weeks..

Consequences will appear for harch and all his "friends" NAP or no NAP if he doesn't pay within one week from this post.

That is all,
Kikaz - MaYHeM High Council
Last edited by Kikaz on Fri Nov 18, 2011 9:16 am, edited 3 times in total.
Quotes
Meanwhile in MaYHeM
Duderanch wrote:And so it would come to pass, in December of 2012 the war between the ponies and the pandas broke out..it lasted 21 days, the result? Armagedon.
Noobert wrote:Kikaz scares me at times, and he's in my own alliance.
Dr. House wrote:I HAVE THE POWER! The power to warn, and I will **Filtered** use it too.
Kateaclysmic wrote: I thought you loved me, Kikaz. I'm getting an abortion.
Sarevok wrote:
Kikaz wrote:Ridiculous.
Congrats on the most constructive post ever...
Affirmation wrote: And Speaking of bad boys (the baddest)... Kikaz is right, Q is a family, and Affy is the love child of Kikaz and Kateaclysmic!! That is right... I am NOT AN ABORTION... but she never nursed me and Kikaz stopped being a terrible father figure to Affy years ago... Family - HA... Affy's old arse...[-X

Where is the love Kikaz??? WHERE IS THE LOVE (Dad... :smt047 ) ??? [-(
I creep though shadows
I rise up at night
I live just inside you
And give you a terrible fright
I walk through the darkness
I lurk under your bed
I live in your wardrobe
I creep up in the shed.
I tiptoe through the corridor
I follow you anywhere
I rip your braveness apart
And never ever care
I am fear so don't come near..
2007 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - 2011 Villian of the Year - 2012 Hall of Fame - 2012 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - Leader and Co-founder of the 2014 Alliance of the Year
ƒëmmë ƒatalë
Fragment o' Forum
Race: SL temptress
ID: 38112
Alternate name(s): cleo_catra
temptress
seraphim

Re: Harchester - 1959481

hope he does pay up.. was that the "selling" acc? ..I believe he gave that to RoKeT as part payment on the acc he is using atm.

he does seem to owe quiet a few ppl for past trades/loans :(
When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won.
There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall.
Think of it--always
Mahatma Gandhi
sixty five kills on Ascended ;)
The Forum Rules
Mods and their sections
Kikaz
For the Lulz

Yes that is the account..
Quotes
Meanwhile in MaYHeM
Duderanch wrote:And so it would come to pass, in December of 2012 the war between the ponies and the pandas broke out..it lasted 21 days, the result? Armagedon.
Dr. House wrote:I HAVE THE POWER! The power to warn, and I will **Filtered** use it too.
Sarevok wrote:
Affirmation wrote: And Speaking of bad boys (the baddest)... Kikaz is right, Q is a family, and Affy is the love child of Kikaz and Kateaclysmic!! That is right... I am NOT AN ABORTION... but she never nursed me and Kikaz stopped being a terrible father figure to Affy years ago... Family - HA... Affy's old arse...[-X

I creep though shadows
I rise up at night
I live just inside you
I lurk under your bed
I live in your wardrobe
I creep up in the shed.
I follow you anywhere
And never ever care
2007 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - 2011 Villian of the Year - 2012 Hall of Fame - 2012 Quantum Player of the Year Runner-up - Leader and Co-founder of the 2014 Alliance of the Year
Clarkey
Multi Hunter
ID: 0

Honours and Awards

Good luck getting your 400t naq Kikaz. Shame it won't happen though. Give'em hell!
Image ImageImageImage
~Dä Vinci~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TÅÅE
Race: I Love Lampey!
ID: 1992329
Alternate name(s): ~Tom~, Andy, Field marshall, ETL, Huxley, rudy, borek, rocky, C2, bruno, harsasnails, robe, R8, couzens, Lord Katsumoto, Da reno, The Queen of england, and a pineapple but only on sundays.
Location: In Side Daku While playing on multis and useing my scripts

pff, il help descend him ;D war or no war scamming sucks.

Matt: I like men, especially when they are bent over in the shower.

Trade Feedback
~wolverine~
Forum Addict

~Da Vinci~ wrote:pff, il help descend him ;D war or no war scamming sucks.

scamming indeed sucks, something we can agree on :D
RoKeT
Forum Zombie
Race: The King Jaffa

you got screwed too, **Filtered** that sucks, mate I have the password and all that jazz for the account of selling, I was going to sell it and get the resources since he **Filtered** my account all to **Filtered** up too... but it's not fair to you PM me and I'll give you the details to that account

(Please don't mass the Harchester ingame that is now my account again I've taken it back)

Edit: Mass away i guess lmao your in mH so I'll be in your logs eventually as I'm in FS, I do ask for a couple days to try and get this straight now that he screwed me too...
Ex Mod
Looking for an Account?
Spoiler
I can find you one...
21 Accounts sold to Date
Spoiler
RoKeT
Forum Zombie
Race: The King Jaffa

Sorry for double post This is a convo between Harch and I Kikz I think it gives you your answer...

[spoiler]Me
WTH... there are threads about you, I put one up, your ignoring me, not replying... are you just not going to pay me, I already changed login details as i'm sure you have no intention to pay... if for soem reason this is a missunderstanding please tell me... so I can clear all this up man

Harch
lol look at me, with all my scammer threads

Me
it's not funny mate, I've tried to get ahold of you for a week, I know your not a scammer but... what am I supposed to do ya know

Harch
im guessing the harch account still had the 23trill defence ?

Me
yeah everything is fine
I haven't even changed the name or anything hoping it was a missunderstanding

Harch
nahh u can keep the account the way things are atm...seems like my scammer name can stay away from the game for awhile

3:46pm
Me
Thats to bad mate... was hoping you'd say diff... I know **Filtered** hits the fan sometimes but that doesn't mean you want to be known like that... I hope you straighten **Filtered** out, as I really do believe you didn't mean to scam anyone[/spoiler]
Ex Mod
Looking for an Account?
Spoiler
I can find you one...
21 Accounts sold to Date
Spoiler
~Snipez~
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Collective
Race: System Lord
ID: 1992766

after everything that has been said about him in the past its your fault for being a **Filtered** idiot and not listening to the advice of others
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

Kikaz may have been at fault to trust him, but from what i remember it's never been this bad. He's muddied the Ricos name.
Image ImageImageImage
Les
Forum Newbie

i wish i checked this forum before trading with that fly bird.
Kikaz
For the Lulz

~Snipez~ wrote:after everything that has been said about him in the past its your fault for being a **Filtered** idiot and not listening to the advice of others

I honestly don't care what others say about him, before this incident he was always straight up with me and has paid me back completely within the time frame he's stated in the past.

Clarkey wrote:Kikaz may have been at fault to trust him, but from what i remember it's never been this bad. He's muddied the Ricos name.

That's just one of my weaknesses I guess, regardless of a reputation I give everyone a chance until they screw me over.
-----------

RoKeT, you've just gained enough respect points with me by doing that to earn a perma-peace if you wanted one.. Thank you.

RoKeT wrote:you got screwed too, **Filtered** that sucks, mate I have the password and all that jazz for the account of selling, I was going to sell it and get the resources since he **Filtered** my account all to **Filtered** up too... but it's not fair to you PM me and I'll give you the details to that account

(Please don't mass the Harchester ingame that is now my account again I've taken it back)

Edit: Mass away i guess lmao your in mH so I'll be in your logs eventually as I'm in FS, I do ask for a couple days to try and get this straight now that he screwed me too...
Quotes
Meanwhile in MaYHeM
Sarevok wrote:

I creep though shadows
I rise up at night
I live just inside you
I lurk under your bed
I live in your wardrobe
I creep up in the shed.
I follow you anywhere
And never ever care
Kikaz
For the Lulz

This can be closed I guess.. RoKeT gave the login to the stolen account back, ascended login is still missing though.. Harch seems to have changed it and failed to pass it on...
Quotes
Meanwhile in MaYHeM
Sarevok wrote:

I creep though shadows
I rise up at night
I live just inside you
I lurk under your bed
I live in your wardrobe
I creep up in the shed.
I follow you anywhere
And never ever care
ƒëmmë ƒatalë
Fragment o' Forum
Race: SL temptress
ID: 38112
Alternate name(s): cleo_catra
temptress
seraphim

contact game admin, she might be able to help u get the ascended log ins back..

I'm glad u and RoKeT were able to sort something out over this :)
When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won.
There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall.
Think of it--always
Mahatma Gandhi
sixty five kills on Ascended ;)
The Forum Rules
Mods and their sections
Kikaz
For the Lulz

Well I'm not even going to bother.. whoever i sell or give account to can deal with that noise.
Quotes
Meanwhile in MaYHeM
Sarevok wrote:

I creep though shadows
I rise up at night
I live just inside you
I lurk under your bed
I live in your wardrobe
I creep up in the shed.
I follow you anywhere
And never ever care

Return to “The Black Listed Traders”