Calibretto Account Taken by Ace ID 71521

list of users that, due to poor behaviour, not fulfilling deals, or otherwise, are banned from trading....
DO NOT trade with these people, else you will lose what you give!

Moderator: Market Mods

Lithium
Forum Zombie
Alliance: The Pirate's Panties
Race: Pirate
ID: 0

Re: Calibretto Account Taken by Ace ID 71521

the email woutertje007@hotmail.co.uk doesnt exists. if it doesnt then he has never sent any $ to it , even tho it has to be registered and validated to paypal.
Previously on GateWars Forum
The orgin of Guild
Spoiler
Lithium wrote:he was talkin bout me and remembering the days i was massing him wit one finger ;)
Guild wrote:is that the same finger you stick up your bum ? :smt060
Lithium wrote:no its the one who gave u life ;)
Field Marshall wrote:Lith put his finger up his bum and Guild arrived? :smt017
I wish that was genuinely true :)
Lithium wrote:oooo why there isnt any emo for this one , id have dropped of chair dead :smt042
MajorLeeHurts wrote:
Lithium wrote:oooo why there isnt any emo for this one , id have dropped of chair dead :smt042
Agreed that was the funnies **Filtered** ive read here!
Im sure JT is enjoying this thread , if he isnt hes in a coma !
Feedback Me
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=101259
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Thanks Lith. :)
And since you can't register a paypal account with an unverified e-mail, you should get the warning that your 'trade partner' is not found.
Since no actual trade could have been done on Paypal, Paypal will not be able to do anything in this regard either. :?
[BoT] Jason
Forum History
Alliance: TA
Race: DIEDAYDIEDAY
ID: 13003152
Alternate name(s): Pimp,Slenderman

Well yes they can't as this is against the norm of scammers selling accounts and getting payment for nothing

Good luck mate, I would tell admin he assisted a scam though
Pimping

Feb 06, 06:16 Field Marshall Attack defended 15 88,977,968 0 x,x62,635,278,400 900,114 details

| | Hero of the Year | |

Winner: BMMJ13
Lithium
Forum Zombie

[BoT] Jason wrote:Well yes they can't as this is against the norm of scammers selling accounts and getting payment for nothing

Good luck mate, I would tell admin he assisted a scam though

if Ace doesnt provide evidence then he ll earn that scumy tag unless he send payment to Cali within 24-48 hrs.
if nothing then im willing to start a petition that wo ever of this comunity can sign it and we can send it to admin so he can fix his mistake.
The orgin of Guild
Spoiler
Lithium wrote:he was talkin bout me and remembering the days i was massing him wit one finger ;)
MajorLeeHurts wrote:
Feedback Me
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

Lithium wrote:if nothing then im willing to start a petition that wo ever of this comunity can sign it and we can send it to admin so he can fix his mistake.
That is BS. Good-hearted and well-intended.. but BS nonetheless. Jay has specified his reply clearly.
Lithium
Forum Zombie

what has he replied ?
The orgin of Guild
Spoiler
MajorLeeHurts wrote:
Feedback Me
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

Lithium wrote:what has he replied ?
He has not replied to this particular case. It is, however, no different from other scam reports.
The reply is the same thing as always:
Kingdom Games, StarGateWars, the forum admin, the game admin, TAKE ABSOLUTELY NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR CURRENCY TRADES outside of the game itself. We simply cannot monitor/validate/track/prove/disprove/confirm or deny the details, or if they happened.
Many are scams - and just because they are here, or are by recognizable players/people, does not change this.
IF YOU TRADE FOR REAL CURRENCY, AND GET SCAMMED OR DONT GET WHAT YOU THOUGHT YOU SHOULD, WE CANNOT DO ANYTHING TO HELP YOU, so do not even ask...The answer is "Sorry. We cannot help you. You just lost your money."
Lithium
Forum Zombie

Juliette wrote:
Lithium wrote:what has he replied ?
He has not replied to this particular case. It is, however, no different from other scam reports.
The reply is the same thing as always:
Kingdom Games, StarGateWars, the forum admin, the game admin, TAKE ABSOLUTELY NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR CURRENCY TRADES outside of the game itself. We simply cannot monitor/validate/track/prove/disprove/confirm or deny the details, or if they happened.
Many are scams - and just because they are here, or are by recognizable players/people, does not change this.
IF YOU TRADE FOR REAL CURRENCY, AND GET SCAMMED OR DONT GET WHAT YOU THOUGHT YOU SHOULD, WE CANNOT DO ANYTHING TO HELP YOU, so do not even ask...The answer is "Sorry. We cannot help you. You just lost your money."

none is asking for admin to give teh acc back. if admin has changed ascended details then he has been lied or has done a mistake. its a trade that went wrong and admin should not fix/change anything in favor of one. If he was lied/mislead-ed then all he can do is to revert back only the ascended details.
The orgin of Guild
Spoiler
MajorLeeHurts wrote:
Feedback Me
Noobert
Sedin Triplet
Alliance: Mayhem
Race: A Canuck
ID: 57572

This is true. Calibretto contacted me on MSN about it, and I spoke to Uzumaki Naruto or "Ace". Ace said he would pay him, as it says here.

Ace wrote:well i would of payed him the full amount earlier but i had to wait till payday and god damn paypal was being an ass!!!!!!

Ace wrote:i told him that he would get the full amount on the 28th which is 2moro, we both agreed on this :)

Ace wrote:payment has been sent as gift to Calibretto $1100

The fact that Ace did not pay Calibretto should mean the account is returned to Cali, and the account reset to what it was before the selling.

Just saw this now, hopefully that helps out some.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

Noobert wrote:The fact that Ace did not pay Calibretto should mean the account is returned to Cali, and the account reset to what it was before the selling.
You know as well as I do that that is not going to happen. :? And if it does, I will open suit for 3 accounts I sold before for which I did not receive payment.
Floodgate.
Not likely to open, not even for a painful case like this. Good luck though.

Lithium wrote:none is asking for admin to give teh acc back. if admin has changed ascended details then he has been lied or has done a mistake. its a trade that went wrong and admin should not fix/change anything in favor of one. If he was lied/mislead-ed then all he can do is to revert back only the ascended details.
Looks like my boss just did. ;)
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

Juliette wrote:
Noobert wrote:The fact that Ace did not pay Calibretto should mean the account is returned to Cali, and the account reset to what it was before the selling.
You know as well as I do that that is not going to happen. :? And if it does, I will open suit for 3 accounts I sold before for which I did not receive payment.
Floodgate.
Not likely to open, not even for a painful case like this. Good luck though.

Lithium wrote:none is asking for admin to give teh acc back. if admin has changed ascended details then he has been lied or has done a mistake. its a trade that went wrong and admin should not fix/change anything in favor of one. If he was lied/mislead-ed then all he can do is to revert back only the ascended details.
Looks like my boss just did. ;)

Not the same thing Juliette, this is a huge account with great ascended stats, I do not mean insult, but I am sure your accounts do not match this. On top of this, if Ace wishes to trade with the community and not be branded as a scammer, then I would hope that he is able to explain the reasons behind this. Though, you are completely right, this isn't down to Jason but the integrity of Ace. Otherwise, he is a scammer and should be blacklisted.

Correct, if Jason assisted in giving login details to something that does not belong to somebody, then he has done wrong. If not and Ace has somehow hacked the ascended account, then again...it's Ace in the wrong.
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?

I think this is sig worthy in fact.
:o my first sigging. I sigged you too. <3
High Empty wrote:however people shouldn't have lvl 33 and 200mil spies and try to be in the top 10, it's unhealthy.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

Field Marshall wrote:Not the same thing Juliette, this is a huge account with great ascended stats, I do not mean insult, but I am sure your accounts do not match this. On top of this, if Ace wishes to trade with the community and not be branded as a scammer, then I would hope that he is able to explain the reasons behind this. Though, you are completely right, this isn't down to Jason but the integrity of Ace. Otherwise, he is a scammer and should be blacklisted.
The value should not factor into this. If admin wants to make a private arrangement with Cali and Ace, then that's his prerogative, but the principle stands. Admin cannot be held accountable for cash trades gone wrong. Whether I buy 10T, or 1Q Naq, it's all outside Admin's scope.
He can deviate from that policy, but if he does, it still opens the floodgate. At what value would one pass the threshold for admin's dealings? That's a can of worms admin did not want to open before, which is why we have had the very present "caveat emptor" since years now.

You're completely right about not matching it, though. The three combined would never have matched up. :)
Field Marshall wrote:Correct, if Jason assisted in giving login details to something that does not belong to somebody, then he has done wrong. If not and Ace has somehow hacked the ascended account, then again...it's Ace in the wrong.
Again. Admin cannot be held accountable for trades gone wrong. Possession of the MAIN account is leading, since precedent is many sales in which only the Main details were passed to the buyer. This has been public knowledge for at least 3 years, around the same time the caveat emptor was published.

Again. Not admin's responsibility. :)
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

Juliette wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:Not the same thing Juliette, this is a huge account with great ascended stats, I do not mean insult, but I am sure your accounts do not match this. On top of this, if Ace wishes to trade with the community and not be branded as a scammer, then I would hope that he is able to explain the reasons behind this. Though, you are completely right, this isn't down to Jason but the integrity of Ace. Otherwise, he is a scammer and should be blacklisted.
The value should not factor into this. If admin wants to make a private arrangement with Cali and Ace, then that's his prerogative, but the principle stands. Admin cannot be held accountable for cash trades gone wrong. Whether I buy 10T, or 1Q Naq, it's all outside Admin's scope.
He can deviate from that policy, but if he does, it still opens the floodgate. At what value would one pass the threshold for admin's dealings? That's a can of worms admin did not want to open before, which is why we have had the very present "caveat emptor" since years now.

You're completely right about not matching it, though. The three combined would never have matched up. :)
Field Marshall wrote:Correct, if Jason assisted in giving login details to something that does not belong to somebody, then he has done wrong. If not and Ace has somehow hacked the ascended account, then again...it's Ace in the wrong.
Again. Admin cannot be held accountable for trades gone wrong. Possession of the MAIN account is leading, since precedent is many sales in which only the Main details were passed to the buyer. This has been public knowledge for at least 3 years, around the same time the caveat emptor was published.

Again. Not admin's responsibility. :)

Prehaps but as you know, Jason does have a sense of morality...I think he'd be annoyed if he assisted in this if it is infact truth...I'll try and catch him Friday in the meet and direct him to this, see if he remembers anything.
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?

High Empty wrote:however people shouldn't have lvl 33 and 200mil spies and try to be in the top 10, it's unhealthy.
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

Unfortunately, Admin couldn't do anything:

[16:36:37] Common channels with adminGone: #theplace
[16:38:23] <Field_Marshall> Mr Jason, hope you are well...basically, we've been led to believe that you might have accidently reset an ascended password/details for an account that should never have been reset. It relates to a $$ sale, Ascended was kept as guarantee. $$ was never exchanged, password never given. However, the person with the account now has FULL access to ascended and the original logins now fail.
[16:47:09] <adminGone> ok so how'd that happen? and have an ID? is it yours?
[16:49:50] <Field_Marshall> No it's Calibretto's, he has emailed you and given full authority for me to speak on his behalf due to the fact that he cannot login during admin meets. The email sent at Date: Thu, 6 Oct 2011 11:22:10 +0200 and I was copied in.
[16:49:55] <Field_Marshall> Main: ID 71521, and was named Calibretto or Bucephalus
[16:50:05] <Field_Marshall> Ascended: id=2095Realm: PD Overseer: Portgas D [] Race: Ajna Rank: 1,872
[16:50:23] <adminGone> is it just asc in question or main too? and how did the other dude get the logins?
[16:51:08] <Field_Marshall> He offered to pay for the account, main passwords/logins were given voluntarily.
[16:51:20] <Field_Marshall> He has since somehow got access to ascended account too.
[16:51:25] <Field_Marshall> No logins given.
[16:51:36] <adminGone> the asc account can always be reset to the main details
[16:51:46] <Field_Marshall> I presume, he has asked you to reset the account/change passwords OR hacked it somehow...
[16:52:06] <Field_Marshall> Ok, this I didn't know.
[16:52:13] <adminGone> i do not remember doing any acct changes recently, but if a asc users ssays 'make it like main' and the account is the mains' account, i do it
[16:52:18] <adminGone> as it is the asc account of the main acct
[16:52:38] <adminGone> what i can do -- if it works -- is clone the asc acct and make a 'mainless' acct
[16:53:41] <Field_Marshall> The issue was that he didn't want the buyer to have access to ascended until he recieved payment...I don't think a clone would solve anything.
[16:53:51] <adminGone> ohhh
[16:53:55] <adminGone> so a potential scam
[16:54:01] <adminGone> in an accutn sale
[16:54:08] <adminGone> or 'non payment' for an outside of game agreement
[16:54:14] <adminGone> i think you see where this is heading :)
[16:54:58] <Field_Marshall> Indeed and that's fair enough because I didn't know about the ascended reset to main details.
[16:55:13] <Field_Marshall> Thank you for your time and concern, it was a long shot :)

I guess we now await only on Ace's honesty...it would seem, considering that he didn't reply to this thread, even though I gave him the link that he has now disappeared and a usual active player has been very busy of late.
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?

Noobert
Sedin Triplet
Alliance: Mayhem
Race: A Canuck
ID: 57572

You should have continued. You could have said something like "Is the outcome not the same though? The account was stolen. Scammed, or otherwise the account was stolen. Does that not give grounds for return?"

Either way..Jason should return it, especially an account of that size. The downside is though that he probably won't for that very reason he stated.

You could continue to pester him for a while, and he'll eventually give in (hopefully?).

Ace's honesty? There is no honesty needed. The account was not paid for, so the account should rightfully go back to the original owner. Otherwise what is the point of the Market to begin with?

You could try presenting the case to Jason as "I spend X amount of money on this game, and I do not get any help with retrieving my account?" blah blah blah..

If you truly want the account, you'll do anything to get it back. :smt047

Return to “The Black Listed Traders”