Calibretto Account Taken by Ace ID 71521

list of users that, due to poor behaviour, not fulfilling deals, or otherwise, are banned from trading....
DO NOT trade with these people, else you will lose what you give!

Moderator: Market Mods

Legendary Apophis
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great

Re: Calibretto Account Taken by Ace ID 71521

Problem about admin giving back account is that the disclaimer says:

NOTE: Kingdom Games, StarGateWars, the forum admin, the game admin, TAKE ABSOLUTELY NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR CURRENCY TRADES outside of the game itself. We simply cannot monitor/validate/track/prove/disprove/confirm or deny the details, or if they happened.
Many are scams - and just because they are here, or are by recognizable players/people, does not change this.
IF YOU TRADE FOR REAL CURRENCY, AND GET SCAMMED OR DONT GET WHAT YOU THOUGHT YOU SHOULD, WE CANNOT DO ANYTHING TO HELP YOU, so do not even ask...The answer is "Sorry. We cannot help you. You just lost your money."
Spoiler

Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG ~ AGoL - Completed
Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
<Dmonix> All the really important issues in life
Lithium
Forum Zombie
Alliance: The Pirate's Panties
Race: Pirate
ID: 0

[16:51:36] <adminGone> the asc account can always be reset to the main details

[16:52:13] <adminGone> i do not remember doing any acct changes recently, but if a asc users ssays 'make it like main' and the account is the mains' account, i do it.

I dont see this as a fair reply. if im not wrong there isnt any automatic option to reset the ascended account to main logins. Also if a user asks for it Admin should check if the accounts match in details because that account main and ascended had two different emails and password, which leads to believe that the account had been stolen or sold (not in a proper way) and Admin does not take responsibilities of $ trades out of the game system. Since he isnt responsible then he cannot help any party.

If he stands to his point that the main owner has the right to ask for it no matter how he/she got the account then i ve to remind here the issue that happened a couple of years ago when several accounts dropped from vacation and their units were being stolen. no matter how those acc were stolen admin chased who was doing it and who was getting the resources.
Previously on GateWars Forum
The orgin of Guild
Spoiler
Lithium wrote:he was talkin bout me and remembering the days i was massing him wit one finger ;)
Guild wrote:is that the same finger you stick up your bum ? :smt060
Lithium wrote:no its the one who gave u life ;)
Field Marshall wrote:Lith put his finger up his bum and Guild arrived? :smt017
I wish that was genuinely true :)
Lithium wrote:oooo why there isnt any emo for this one , id have dropped of chair dead :smt042
MajorLeeHurts wrote:
Lithium wrote:oooo why there isnt any emo for this one , id have dropped of chair dead :smt042
Agreed that was the funnies **Filtered** ive read here!
Im sure JT is enjoying this thread , if he isnt hes in a coma !
Feedback Me
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=101259
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

If you own the Main, you own the ascended account. They are linked. The few 'mainless' ascended accounts still in circulation are exceptions.
Main creates Ascended. So, anyone owning main, can request their ascended account to be reset.

How is that not fair? :?

It's like selling a car, but keeping the engine block as insurance for the buyer to pay you. When your buyer goes to the car shop and asks for a new engine block, do you go crazy on his ass? No. It's a poor choice to keep the engine block.
Rocky
Tollan
Alliance: The Legion
Race: Italian Stallion

Juliette wrote:If you own the Main, you own the ascended account. They are linked. The few 'mainless' ascended accounts still in circulation are exceptions.
Main creates Ascended. So, anyone owning main, can request their ascended account to be reset.

It's like selling a car, but keeping the engine block as insurance for the buyer to pay you. When your buyer goes to the car shop and asks for a new engine block, do you go crazy on his ass? No. It's a poor choice to keep the engine block.

you go to court actually :P ...
TL vs mH
ImageImage
TL vs DDE
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
TL vs mH + DDE
ImageImageImageImage
muffafuffin
Forum Elite
Race: Ori

I would hate to see how many people have paid cash or resources for an account never to be able to log in to ascended if Admin didn't match the ascended login with main. I myself have had to go to Jason twice to get the ascended login details.
Prior - Prophet - Messiah - Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG
- AGL - IAG - TAG - PTAG - LTAG - QTAG - KTAG - GAG - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK

Koo'Keez The Tok'ra
Spoiler
Trade Feedback: http://herebegames.com/StarGateWarsNew/ ... 8&t=141353
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

Rocky wrote:
Juliette wrote:If you own the Main, you own the ascended account. They are linked. The few 'mainless' ascended accounts still in circulation are exceptions.

you go to court actually :P ...
Indeed. But you don't sue the car manufacturer, or the car shop.. :) Do you? :o ;)

muffafuffin wrote:I would hate to see how many people have paid cash or resources for an account never to be able to log in to ascended if Admin didn't match the ascended login with main. I myself have had to go to Jason twice to get the ascended login details.
Exactly.
Noobert
Sedin Triplet
Alliance: Mayhem
Race: A Canuck
ID: 57572

He did not own the Main at that time though. :-"

He just had access to it.

Either way. I am pretty certain Jason has returned accounts before, scammed or otherwise.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

For Jason, having correct user details is owning the account.
There is no other means of distinguishing for him, this is the very reason the disclaimer exists.

The few hacked accounts that were returned were proven 'stolen' due to different people logging in at the same time with the same credentials, and the 'newest' one of the people logging in changing the details / setting up unequal trades, among other things.
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict
Alliance: Ghost Riders 2ic Diplo
Race: System Overlord
ID: 1976503
Alternate name(s): Al Capone / ~Ryuujin Jakka~

Disgracefull if found to be true , strange how no reply from ace :s? Makes accused look guilty
Field Marshall wrote: Ryu - Legend, best of the best...you're sick...and I hate your 5T MS! < in 2010 when the closes MS at the time was 2.8 T , shortly after i hit 7Trill and then 8tms (Long before the MS HUGE Buff Update !) and the next closest was just barely over 3T at the time it took many years and that mouthership to go untouched as rank 1 without any upgrades at all before ETL finally caught up to it and then a couple of others eventually while it sat reletively untouched for years , yet still to this day that account remains competitive with a great ms , under Drah's command. Many say i Pioneered the current MS Meta , which is both cool and i regret because ms's are insane these days lol !
~Belsamber~ wrote:Borek and Ryu for SGW guru's post are like mangasms, they're that good.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

Eärendil wrote:
Juliette wrote:For Jason, having correct user details is owning the account.
There is no other means of distinguishing for him, this is the very reason the disclaimer exists.
Then, Cali had the correct details to the ascended account =/
You own the main, you own the ascended. That is how Jason handles these situations.
This is a simple system. It often happened in the past that ascended accounts were left to rot by people who sold their main account.

Sucks to be on the receiving end.. do talk to Jason. I for one would be interested to see how consistently he will handle this matter.
papa~smurf
Forum Addict
Alliance: fool killer
Race: human

as a long time player, and member of UE, i do find this all abit upsetting...i have messaged ace and asked him to clear this up. he has messaged me back and is now aware of this thread. lets see what he has to say first.
Easy^ Rocks
Chronus
Forum Intermediate
Race: System Lord

Yes before hanging him, lets hear his side.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

We established that before; hear two sides before anyone should be passing whatever judgement we, as a community, could pass.
The only reason the 'suspicion' is rising is due to repeated attempts at contacting Ace, and where he has been more than forthcoming in providing us with replies to earlier questions, he has been rather quiet if not completely silent on this matter. He might have a good reason for that, though.

Oh well. The technical aspect is clear, or so I think.. the moral aspect and the question of guilt remain open however.. ;)
Lithium
Forum Zombie

in fact Ace took possession of the main account by cheating another member, ok there is no policy to prevent it and admin isnt responsible. but how come 2 players have access to one account??? shouldnt the account be banned ???? Cali has accessed his ascended acc few times while Ace was playing main this means that there isnt any policy to prevent it. i see the policy of multing failing here.

the example isnt accurate at all, should be like selling the car but taking as insurance all documents so if the car is stolen its little use.

Admin has a policy/rule that removes his responsibility from swapping, selling, changing accounts. its a trade not done by the game system. following the logic of this policy he shall not cooperate with any player asking his account details to be reset or change.

he has to stick the rules he set
IF YOU TRADE FOR REAL CURRENCY, AND GET SCAMMED OR DONT GET WHAT YOU THOUGHT YOU SHOULD, WE CANNOT DO ANYTHING TO HELP YOU, so do not even ask...The answer is "Sorry. We cannot help you. You just lost your money."

Cali lost his account and admin said sorry , Ace didnt got whole account logins and admin reseted it after Ace asked him. why he didnt said sorry u traded an account with cash , u got scammed or did not get what u bought but i cant do anything.....instead he cooperated.

im sorry but its not fair .....
The orgin of Guild
Spoiler
Lithium wrote:he was talkin bout me and remembering the days i was massing him wit one finger ;)
MajorLeeHurts wrote:
Feedback Me
Lithium
Forum Zombie

i want to add smth else. since the trade between the two cannot be proven what happens if cali claims the account was stolen, that he did not shared the details voluntary but rather had them lost or hacked?
nothing can prove he gave them , even a print screen or a msn convo can be taken as prove as it can be faked any time .

would admin restore back the account??? these game has poor policies just to cover one ass thats all
The orgin of Guild
Spoiler
MajorLeeHurts wrote:
Feedback Me

Return to “The Black Listed Traders”