Calibretto Account Taken by Ace ID 71521

list of users that, due to poor behaviour, not fulfilling deals, or otherwise, are banned from trading....
DO NOT trade with these people, else you will lose what you give!

Moderator: Market Mods

Ace
Forum Grunt

Re: Calibretto Account Taken by Ace ID 71521

I have read through this thoroughly and will clear my name, proof will be posted once i find the paypal receipts paying $500 for main and then $600 for the ascended account. When i first sent the payment it was to the wrong email & i thought i had lost my $500 for nothing but luckily the account did not exist which scared the crap out of me, paypal returned the funds and i sent it to cali along with the rest about a month later.

I payed cali $500 to have main for the meantime as i have spent more then im allowed in 1 month due to paypal etc...., i then payed cali $600 around 28days later around a month. He then told me that he could not login and advised me to email admin to get ascended login details changed to duplicate main.

I have never scammed anyone and wish to clear my name and cali what the hell are you doing accusing me? you've got your money so i dont know why you are doing this. True msn converations can be faked etc... but paypal receipts cant be faked. Iv been busy in RL due to my gf being pregnant some of you know, i told UE that she was rushed into hospital etc... so this is a very hard time for me right now and this is making it worse. I am here to defend my name and honour, and UE i know that UE have my back.

What would i gain by scamming someone? Iv put so much work into gatewars, spent enough and traded alot with $. Made alot of friends, made our forums from scratch twice because i had a corrupt backup when updating the forum software lol but most of all created UE in such a short time.

I hope you understand, i will post my solid proof 2moro i have alot of transacations to go throuhg but il find it :), its late and iv just had alot of fun phasing bryne1, wyem and november(da vinci) contriniously for a few hours lol.

Thankyou
Last edited by Ace on Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:28 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Lithium
Forum Zombie
Alliance: The Pirate's Panties
Race: Pirate
ID: 0

take yr time , its just take 10 minst at the proper section of pp. everyone is welcoming u to prove yr words
Previously on GateWars Forum
The orgin of Guild
Spoiler
Lithium wrote:he was talkin bout me and remembering the days i was massing him wit one finger ;)
Guild wrote:is that the same finger you stick up your bum ? :smt060
Lithium wrote:no its the one who gave u life ;)
Field Marshall wrote:Lith put his finger up his bum and Guild arrived? :smt017
I wish that was genuinely true :)
Lithium wrote:oooo why there isnt any emo for this one , id have dropped of chair dead :smt042
MajorLeeHurts wrote:
Lithium wrote:oooo why there isnt any emo for this one , id have dropped of chair dead :smt042
Agreed that was the funnies **Filtered** ive read here!
Im sure JT is enjoying this thread , if he isnt hes in a coma !
Feedback Me
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=101259
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

Lithium wrote:take yr time , its just take 10 minst at the proper section of pp. everyone is welcoming u to prove yr words

Correct and I hope you can prove me wrong, but somehow I highly doubt it...I imagine it slipped your mind.
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?

I think this is sig worthy in fact.
:o my first sigging. I sigged you too. <3
High Empty wrote:however people shouldn't have lvl 33 and 200mil spies and try to be in the top 10, it's unhealthy.
Noobert
Sedin Triplet
Alliance: Mayhem
Race: A Canuck
ID: 57572

When I read Ace's post, it made me remember a PM I received from Cali when I was attempting to help him.

Calibretto wrote:Got a pm from uzumaki naruto saying that he lost the money because he sent it to the wrong email.

Now he wants to contact jason to work something out.

Can I just have my account back? I have given him enough chances to work it out.

Its not my fault he lost if.

If this is true, the Paypal receipts will prove nothing?
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

Ace wrote:I have read through this thoroughly and will clear my name, proof will be posted once i find the paypal receipts
I'm, sorry, "find" the PayPal receipts. There's no "find" about it. Log in to your PayPal account and screenshot the evidence and/or screenshot the PayPal emails.

The fact you are putting this off by saying "once i find the paypal receipts" just goes to add to the suspicion that you are stalling and making time for you to make fake receipts.

So instead of "find" the receipts why don't you go get them because you know where they are because they are in your PayPal account. duh!

Aren't you the one that took over Tsuna's account and claimed you were not him but a RL friend of him?

I really don't understand why people keep trusting those i've ousted in the past!!!!!
Image ImageImageImage
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

You cannot fake those receipts.
Believe me, I tried.

Either Ace is telling the truth, or he is digging a bigger hole.. as usual, "hoping for the best, but expecting the worst". Just human nature.

Take your time, Ace.
ƒëmmë ƒatalë
Fragment o' Forum
Race: SL temptress
ID: 38112
Alternate name(s): cleo_catra
temptress
seraphim

idk, I have heard of scammers sending receipts supposedly from paypal

http://helpcentre.carsales.com.au/scam- ... ment-scam/
When I despair, I remember that all through history the ways of truth and love have always won.
There have been tyrants, and murderers, and for a time they can seem invincible, but in the end they always fall.
Think of it--always
Mahatma Gandhi
sixty five kills on Ascended ;)
The Forum Rules
Mods and their sections
Lithium
Forum Zombie

unless he creates that fake email and make a payment there :) . anyway it takes him less to find the payment then write a post like that.
The orgin of Guild
Spoiler
Lithium wrote:he was talkin bout me and remembering the days i was massing him wit one finger ;)
MajorLeeHurts wrote:
Feedback Me
Calibretto
Forum Expert
Alliance: TA
Race: back to drawingboard

OMG....Naruto ir Ace or whatever your name is...

just post a screenshot of your paypal, you filthy liar.

I have established a name here, ppl know i dont lie or scam, but you are good for nothing.

We have a scammer.
Lithium
Forum Zombie

im still up with the idea that Admin shall not take part in changing acc details if they are bought out of the game trades , he in fact walked in his rule.
The orgin of Guild
Spoiler
MajorLeeHurts wrote:
Feedback Me
papa~smurf
Forum Addict
Alliance: fool killer
Race: human

Ace has left for a week to some where, i did message back and forth with him about this in the hours before he left. I can understand your frustration , and i myself would feel the same way. This will be resolved when he returns, and hopefully in a good way.

Calibretto, your name is still good in so many players eyes, including my own. personally, i want this resolved also.
Easy^ Rocks
Field Marshall
Forum Zombie

papa~smurf wrote:Ace has left for a week to some where, i did message back and forth with him about this in the hours before he left. I can understand your frustration , and i myself would feel the same way. This will be resolved when he returns, and hopefully in a good way.

Calibretto, your name is still good in so many players eyes, including my own. personally, i want this resolved also.

Hal, unfortunately, I hold your hope in a little piece of my heart somewhere...

but he said what he did, spent 3 hours TRYING to mass WoB...and then logged off, 24 hours vacated...

I MSN'ed him and said, stop massing, get the paypal details...he blocked me shortly after...
Sol wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?

I think this is sig worthy in fact.
:o my first sigging. I sigged you too. <3
High Empty wrote:however people shouldn't have lvl 33 and 200mil spies and try to be in the top 10, it's unhealthy.
~LordRse~
Forum Addict
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Prophet
ID: 79075
Alternate name(s): "Bringer of Rain"

Field Marshall wrote:I MSN'ed him and said, stop massing, get the paypal details...he blocked me shortly after...

Proof enough for me.. ;)
Spoiler
Past sigs

papa~smurf
Forum Addict
Alliance: fool killer
Race: human

agree
Easy^ Rocks
Lithium
Forum Zombie

if admin d like to be part of this then this guy game is over no matter if his acc is one of the best. hes a proven scammer and a target to many.
The orgin of Guild
Spoiler
MajorLeeHurts wrote:
Feedback Me

Return to “The Black Listed Traders”