Calibretto Account Taken by Ace ID 71521

list of users that, due to poor behaviour, not fulfilling deals, or otherwise, are banned from trading....
DO NOT trade with these people, else you will lose what you give!

Moderator: Market Mods

~Dä Vinci~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TÅÅE
Race: I Love Lampey!
ID: 1992329
Alternate name(s): ~Tom~, Andy, Field marshall, ETL, Huxley, rudy, borek, rocky, C2, bruno, harsasnails, robe, R8, couzens, Lord Katsumoto, Da reno, The Queen of england, and a pineapple but only on sundays.
Location: In Side Daku While playing on multis and useing my scripts

Calibretto Account Taken by Ace ID 71521

what makes u think i broke the rules :-k

stop closing!

they have a full confession of ace admitting he scammed it ( screen shots have been sent to jason along with all convos) account has been returned to cali.. stop brown nosing a scammer just let him say hes sorry so he can return to the game with respect for admitting his mistakes. jason wouldn't do anything he was about to re sell account making a profit out of calibrietto some players thought that was totally wrong and jason was about to return the account thats why he wanted quick sale.

Matt: I like men, especially when they are bent over in the shower.

Trade Feedback
~wolverine~
Forum Addict
ID: 0

Re: Calibretto Account Taken by Ace ID 71521

lol davinci its not worth protesting, i completely understand and agree with ya but some people dont change their minds, normally the ones who dont care
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Re: Calibretto Account Taken by Ace ID 71521

Section 4: Spam
a. Topics.
Topics will be considered spam if they fit into one of three categories.
i) They appear in the wrong section of the board.
ii) The poster has made more topics than is reasonable for one user within the day. A moderator will judge this based upon the topics created and where they are created at.
iii) The topic has already been locked by a moderator and the user has reposted the topic.

Consequence:
Topics in the wrong section will generally be moved to the correct section with no consequence. Users who post too many topics or repost locked topics will be given one warning point.

Closed again. Talk to my GM if you want a thread where Ace can come and apologise. The issue of the other thread is settled since the original state is no longer actual as has been made abundantly clear in the thread.

Return to “The Black Listed Traders”