AeonKnight / ~Rage~

list of users that, due to poor behaviour, not fulfilling deals, or otherwise, are banned from trading....
DO NOT trade with these people, else you will lose what you give!

Moderator: Market Mods

Clarkey
Multi Hunter
ID: 0

Honours and Awards

Re: AeonKnight / ~Rage~

Eärendil wrote:Seems like he's pulled his sudden vanishing act again ^^
You sound surprised. [-X
Image ImageImageImage
CC90
Forum Expert
Alliance: Endgame
Race: System Lord
ID: 666
Alternate name(s): The Millenium, ~CLOUD~, ~Ragnarok, OMA SEIKU

i recently just logged on to the forum and tried the game for the first time in 10 months... ~Rage~ was my account !!!!

i gave jake shot of the account trusting him as a friend but if he has blacklisted the account and the account is in my name then i hope my name stays clear.

i have tried to get jake to foward me the details but is unresponsive but when i DO get it back i hope you can remove it from the blacklisted area ?
22:00:43 Colonel Jack Oneill -Rob Merkley: ok, Well there you have it I suck and am a noob, ill leave the fighting to you mightly mutha **Filtered**Image
harchester wrote: Harch - no more massing from me ;)
Rudy Peña
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): Wrath of Achilles

~Ragnarok~ wrote:i recently just logged on to the forum and tried the game for the first time in 10 months... ~Rage~ was my account !!!!

i gave jake shot of the account trusting him as a friend but if he has blacklisted the account and the account is in my name then i hope my name stays clear.

i have tried to get jake to foward me the details but is unresponsive but when i DO get it back i hope you can remove it from the blacklisted area ?

he gave the account away to someone and then that person sold the account.
Spoiler
R0B3RT wrote: you are like my wife
you never loose :smt101
Spoiler
Field Marshall wrote:I don't think there is a single member ingame that could take on the lion at the moment. Not a single person...
I'm a brown nose. Sue me.
ƒëmmë
Forum Elite
Alternate name(s): ƒëmmë ƒatalë
temptress
cleo_catra

viewtopic.php?f=101&t=188685

I was under impression it was AK's old account that got given away and sold.. and reading the above thread the ~rage~ got deleted ..

Ian is the correct id the one in your profile?
To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence;
supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.
-Sun Tzu, the Art of War
31/07/2012 6:13:16 AM Hope Light ID's mean nothing imo if you can back yourself up.
31/07/2012 6:13:22 AM Hope Light only **Filtered** hide them.
Be careful who you trust, even the devil was once an angel
veritas vos liberabit
Forums own rules
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 7#p2510387
Spoiler
Section Admins - who will be 'in charge' of the section in question. They will be responsible for the overall feel of the section, the setup/structure, and most importantly the community/users in the section. This will incorporate the old 'ombudsman' role. And insofar as the Section Admin is responsible for the users, they are also responsible for the high level mod behaviour towards the users.
So -as a user - if you have an issue with how you are treated, rules, bans, whatever --goto the section admin... They are there for you!

There is no 'reporting structure' in this setup -- tech, mod, and section admins are all on equal footing, each with their own (somewhat overlapping) responsibilities.
Mods report directly to the mod admin, and indirectly to the section admin for the section in which they mod.
Violent J
Forum Irregular
Alliance: None
Race: Legionnaire

Jake gave me his account which i in turn gave away, as far as I know he has chucked the game for good now and wont be back apparently
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

Renji wrote:Jake gave me his account which i in turn gave away, as far as I know he has chucked the game for good now and wont be back apparently
Scammers never quit. He's already back under another name, it's the same with all their breed.
Image ImageImageImage
CC90
Forum Expert

seraphim wrote:http://talk.gatewa.rs/viewtopic.php?f=101&t=188685

I was under impression it was AK's old account that got given away and sold.. and reading the above thread the ~rage~ got deleted ..

Ian is the correct id the one in your profile?

no i dont think so... i need to get on the omega forum to get the id for that account but i tried to log on and its not letting me !!!

i guess i will have to start from scratch :(

iam pee'd off at jake that wasnt his account to give away !!!

i hope he comes back and with my new account he will be sat apon until i decide otherwise :@
22:00:43 Colonel Jack Oneill -Rob Merkley: ok, Well there you have it I suck and am a noob, ill leave the fighting to you mightly mutha **Filtered**Image
Legendary Apophis
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great

Yours?

id=1968647

User Stats
Name: ~Ragnarok~
Timeless Ancient God of the ORI
Plane: Normal Reality
Commander: None
Race Name: BUCKFAST KID
Army Size: 93,133,500
Spoiler

Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG ~ AGoL - Completed
Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
<Dmonix> All the really important issues in life
CC90
Forum Expert

Legendary Apophis wrote:Yours?

id=1968647

User Stats

yeah that was my account before i purchased the ~Rage~ account from snipez i guess instead of starting the game again i will just try and get the details for that account when i get home :)
Legendary Apophis
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great

~Ragnarok~ wrote:
Legendary Apophis wrote:Yours?

id=1968647

User Stats

yeah that was my account before i purchased the ~Rage~ account from snipez i guess instead of starting the game again i will just try and get the details for that account when i get home :)

The account seems inactive, maybe contact admin in the coming admin meetings (friday) on IRC and talk about this account, to see when was it last logged etc...to see if last owner went inactive.
Spoiler

Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG ~ AGoL - Completed
Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
<Dmonix> All the really important issues in life
~Tziki~
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Order
Race: Drunken Monkey

I have recently spoken to AeonKnight and i believe his stance on your issue eary is as follows.

You bought the account for $180, which concidering the ascended it had was a good ammount. then you were talking and Aeon said he had someone farming for him, and that they would help get the covert to 37 before he quit completly. They decided not to after that so he was unable to do so. You (eary) paid for the account, a covert 36 account. and are calling Aeon a scammer because he didnt GIVE you what he agreed to give you to for free?!?!

From the conversation i had with him Eary it seems more so that you are accusing someone of being a scammer (in relation to your trade) because they did not give you free resources or spend resources and give you a free boost to an account you where buying anyway?

hardly a case of spamming unless you paid for the resources to increase to cov 37, which Aeon says you didnt and it was just a friendly gesture.
--------
Scott - Harchester wrote:Kev is the Chuck Norris of Gatewars, He doesn't join active alliances - the active alliances join him.
xXxsephirothxXx
One Winged Angel
Alliance: [DxM]
Race: Ancients
ID: 1918259

~Tziki~ wrote:I have recently spoken to AeonKnight and i believe his stance on your issue eary is as follows.

You bought the account for $180, which concidering the ascended it had was a good ammount. then you were talking and Aeon said he had someone farming for him, and that they would help get the covert to 37 before he quit completly. They decided not to after that so he was unable to do so. You (eary) paid for the account, a covert 36 account. and are calling Aeon a scammer because he didnt GIVE you what he agreed to give you to for free?!?!

From the conversation i had with him Eary it seems more so that you are accusing someone of being a scammer (in relation to your trade) because they did not give you free resources or spend resources and give you a free boost to an account you where buying anyway?

hardly a case of spamming unless you paid for the resources to increase to cov 37, which Aeon says you didnt and it was just a friendly gesture.

Have a quick read on what Eary said... He was advertising the account as 37 covert but this wasnt the case it was 36... Hence why Aeon said he would give the NAQ amount so they could buy 37 covert...
Pain and Death is the cost of Fun! ~Zaraki Kenpachi 8)
Talking as a Mod
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

Try reading Ears opening post. #-o

The fact that Rage has never returned to this thread since mid Dec shows his guilt.
Image ImageImageImage
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Clarkey wrote:Try reading Ears opening post. #-o
The fact that Rage has never returned to this thread since mid Dec shows his guilt.
Especially since: Last visited: Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:08 pm

Bad show.
~Tziki~
Forum Addict
Alliance: The Order
Race: Drunken Monkey

lol, well he's **Filtered** then :P
--------
Scott - Harchester wrote:Kev is the Chuck Norris of Gatewars, He doesn't join active alliances - the active alliances join him.

Return to “The Black Listed Traders”