Hope - id 1913240

list of users that, due to poor behaviour, not fulfilling deals, or otherwise, are banned from trading....
DO NOT trade with these people, else you will lose what you give!

Moderator: Market Mods

Rudy Peña
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): Wrath of Achilles

Re: Hope - id 1913240

Neimenljivi wrote:It was almost a month ago or something like that so I can't really remember where I found it, however it was supposed to be from Assassin's Creed Revelations as that's the term I searched for. Not my fault it was the wrong one and had he just said I chose the wrong assassin - there'd be no problem.

I will not put in any more work before I see I will get paid. You won't dictate what I will or will not get.
This thread stays here until the issue is resolved. If you have no other arguments, stop spamming the topic as all you're doing is repeating the stuff you have already said and I have already replied to.

~N

You will not get paid until the final product is done, This thread is all a misunderstanding on both sides. No one will believe you that he is a scammer all cause you both didnt communicate to each other.

You are at fault and Hope is at fault. If you cant accept that, then its your problem and no one elses.
Spoiler
R0B3RT wrote: you are like my wife
you never loose :smt101
Spoiler
Field Marshall wrote:I don't think there is a single member ingame that could take on the lion at the moment. Not a single person...
I'm a brown nose. Sue me.
minisaiyan
Forum Addict
Race: DieHard
Alternate name(s): CJL
Hatebreeder
Aesthetics of Hate

whenever i make sigs, i tend to find an image, ask if they'd like that as their focal point. Had you done this, you'd realise you completely neglected one of the specifics hope laid out originally.
Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Lone wolf
Race: Slovenian
ID: 82089

Had he even replied to my messages that'd be possible.
Also in either case - he should have specified which assassin should I use as, like someone educated me, one can play different assassins in the revelations and the assassin I used can also be played in the revelations.

~N
Haz wrote:It took a bit of time, but the investigation has now been completed.
S1eepy will be banned for scripting, for the remainder of this era.
Name: S1eepy [ TheCheekyChickens ]
{Banned}
2012 Awards awarded to me:
Spoiler
Sol
Forum Addict
ID: 0

Rudy Pena wrote:You came to him in the hopes he will hire you. Thus you are putting yourself out there, which means if he hired you(which he did), you go by his terms.

This is effectively the resulting conditions as Neim instigated the deal based on hopes thread, unless hope DID explicitly accept Neim's ToS in which case he must abide by his rules (but it doesn't seem to have happened that way). I mean you don't go to a foreign country and expect them to play by your countries rules.
In which case hope isn't in the wrong.
Lets assume admin was on a recruiting spree, and went around forums to recruit people, and there was a user that had a set of rules he played by; i farm, i use proxies, and i use multies. If admin accepts that user to play this game then he has to put up with that user multi'ing. Otherwise he just shouldn't have recruited them.
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?
I think this is sig worthy in fact.
Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie

He didn't say he didn't want to hire me. By hiring me he accepts my terms which is clear as a blue sky in my thread ;)

~N
{Banned}
Spoiler
minisaiyan
Forum Addict
Race: DieHard
Alternate name(s): CJL
Hatebreeder
Aesthetics of Hate

Neimenljivi wrote:He didn't say he didn't want to hire me. By hiring me he accepts my terms which is clear as a blue sky in my thread ;)

~N

this contradicts itself, if he didnt hire you, he never agreed to your terms...
Bromas
Forum Addict
ID: 97472
Alternate name(s): ~HydroFlux™~, Reinhardt

Neimenljivi wrote:It was almost a month ago or something like that so I can't really remember where I found it, however it was supposed to be from Assassin's Creed Revelations as that's the term I searched for. Not my fault it was the wrong one and had he just said I chose the wrong assassin - there'd be no problem.

I will not put in any more work before I see I will get paid. You won't dictate what I will or will not get.
This thread stays here until the issue is resolved. If you have no other arguments, stop spamming the topic as all you're doing is repeating the stuff you have already said and I have already replied to.

~N

Hope wrote:9. Any further information (dates, etc or anything not mentioned above, you can attach any pictures etc you would like used) If you use any pictures from Assassin Creed, please use the assassin from Assassin Creed Revaltions, not Altair. If you arern't using AC images, forget about that :)

Reason for edits - Constant failure to get BBCode done correctly.
Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie

How exactly? I didn't say he didn't hire me - heck if he didn't I wouldn't have done any work.

~N
{Banned}
Spoiler
Thel
Forum Irregular
Alliance: ~Cloud Village~
ID: 1946016

Neimenljivi wrote:Had he even replied to my messages that'd be possible.
Also in either case - he should have specified which assassin should I use as, like someone educated me, one can play different assassins in the revelations and the assassin I used can also be played in the revelations.

~N

You can play as two assassins, altair and ezio, he didnt want altair, doesnt take a genius :smt050

I think this is a scam i just think its both sides being unclear on the terms :-k
War does not determine who is right - only who is left.
Nothing is true, Everything is permitted.
War....war never changes.

Return to “The Black Listed Traders”