Hope - id 1913240

list of users that, due to poor behaviour, not fulfilling deals, or otherwise, are banned from trading....
DO NOT trade with these people, else you will lose what you give!

Moderator: Market Mods

Rudy Peña
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): Wrath of Achilles

Re: Hope - id 1913240

Neimenljivi wrote:Muffa - I posted a link so he knows what my terms are and he can decide whether he wants to hire me or not. Had I wanted to abide by his terms - I would simply have posted a draft into the sig request thread - that's the difference.

Rudy - me stealing a large sum of naq from you and massing you in the process, you not wanting to back down and then someone from OE started massing someone from TPP and we massed ya to stone age.
Anyway - I came to him so he can see what my terms are and he can then choose whether he wants to hire me or not.
Of course I am putting myself out there - I am, after all, the one who has the sig shop.
By every custom-made job in RL one usually asks for what the price range will be - everyone can ask me that, I always tell people. Hope didn't ask me, that's ok - usually people don't ask me that. The only limit then, is that you keep your price in that price range. We didn't even get to the price part mate.

~N

Thats the game and that i dont even remember, and I dont even care about it at all.
Neimenljivi wrote:
dastupy wrote:
Neimenljivi wrote: I also sent a message to Hope to notify him I'll consider him hiring me, he read the message and hasn't sent a negative reply - meaning "no, I don't want to hire you". If he had - yes I'd be extorting him. He hasn't done that - enough said.

~N

This part gives me the impression that you, as a sig maker, accept his terms and change your terms for his where they collide.

On a further note, don't spam this too much

"After you hire me I'm obliged to do the job until you like it and you're obliged to pay me."

It's in my terms (you can check, I haven't changed them for a long long time). Meaning once he hires me - he accepts my terms.

~N
You wanted him to hire you which means he dictates the terms of the hiring process. just like any real life job.
Spoiler
R0B3RT wrote: you are like my wife
you never loose :smt101
Spoiler
Field Marshall wrote:I don't think there is a single member ingame that could take on the lion at the moment. Not a single person...
I'm a brown nose. Sue me.
Tek
Forum Elite
Alliance: Leaf Village
Race: A Village person
ID: 0

Let this be a lesson to people working on implicit agreements.

I can't see how one set of terms in a thread can supersede another. Personally i wouldn't start working on anything (if i was working to niems rules) until i knew explicitly that the terms were agreed upon.
"This will not be over quickly. You will not enjoy this. But I AM your King."

Decimus Tek (Main ID:1917687)
War. War Never Changes.
Spoiler

Hows my driving? Contact
Gloriousbarstard@hotmail.com
Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Lone wolf
Race: Slovenian
ID: 82089

I didn't say "Mate, please hire me". I wasn't asking him to hire me - I showed him to see my terms so that he can hire me.

Tek - it clearly says that by hiring me one abides to my terms - I don't change terms for anyone. People then have two options - either to choose me and abide to my terms, or to choose someone else.

~N
Haz wrote:It took a bit of time, but the investigation has now been completed.
S1eepy will be banned for scripting, for the remainder of this era.
Name: S1eepy [ TheCheekyChickens ]
{Banned}
2012 Awards awarded to me:
Spoiler
Bromas
Forum Addict
ID: 97472
Alternate name(s): ~HydroFlux™~, Reinhardt

Neimenljivi wrote:I didn't say "Mate, please hire me". I wasn't asking him to hire me - I showed him to see my terms so that he can hire me.

Tek - it clearly says that by hiring me one abides to my terms - I don't change terms for anyone. People then have two options - either to choose me and abide to my terms, or to choose someone else.

~N

By posting in HIS thread first with the link to YOUR thread then I would say you asked him to hire you. Not the other way round.
Tek
Forum Elite

Neimenljivi wrote:I didn't say "Mate, please hire me". I wasn't asking him to hire me - I showed him to see my terms so that he can hire me.

~N

And Hopes clearly say he will pay for what he feels the sig is worth.

Fact is, you both assumed you'd agreed to each others terms. A mistake on both of your parts, i have no idea how you 2 didn't discuss things before you set off to do your thing. It would of saved you all time #-o

You pair of nincompoops! :smt110

War. War Never Changes.
Spoiler

Hows my driving? Contact
Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie

Say I did ask him - would that change the fact that in my thread it clearly says once one hires me, one has to accept my terms?
In the end of the day, even if I would have asked him to hire me, which I didn't, he was the one that hired me and also could have chosen not to hire me. By hiring me, again, he accepted my terms.

Tek - I did send him a message in which he could have said I assumed wrong, had my assumptions been wrong. Anyway like I say in my terms - I work until one is satisfied, but one has to tell me what to change, not say I am not going to get paid ;)

~N
{Banned}
Spoiler
~wilco~
Forum Expert

Hope aint a scammer just get over it jesus !
Rudy Peña
Forum Addict

Neimenljivi wrote:Say I did ask him - would that change the fact that in my thread it clearly says once one hires me, one has to accept my terms?
In the end of the day, even if I would have asked him to hire me, which I didn't, he was the one that hired me and also could have chosen not to hire me. By hiring me, again, he accepted my terms.

Tek - I did send him a message in which he could have said I assumed wrong, had my assumptions been wrong. Anyway like I say in my terms - I work until one is satisfied, but one has to tell me what to change, not say I am not going to get paid ;)

~N

Note: when you hire me - you hire me. Meaning I don't enter sig contests or requests, I do the job exclusively. You hire me and I do the graphic you request and I adjust/change/completely redo, if needed, until it's to your liking. First graphic I present is merely a draft. After you hire me I'm obliged to do the job until you like it and you're obliged to pay me.
Both go in conjunction with each other, so therefore, he did not like it, do you dont get payed.

You cant get one without the other.

The fact he told you what to use and what not to use, you then used what he said not to use....well it looks like you just wanted naq....
Spoiler
Spoiler
Field Marshall wrote:I don't think there is a single member ingame that could take on the lion at the moment. Not a single person...
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

Clearly neither of you communicated appropriately from the start. learn from this lesson and improve on it for future agreements.
Image ImageImageImage
Tek
Forum Elite

Clarkey wrote:Clearly neither of you communicated appropriately from the start. learn from this lesson and improve on it for future agreements.

Oh hi clarkey condensing my argument and using less text.

I hate your face :smt088

War. War Never Changes.
Spoiler

Hows my driving? Contact
Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie

Rudy Pena wrote:
Neimenljivi wrote:Say I did ask him - would that change the fact that in my thread it clearly says once one hires me, one has to accept my terms?

~N

Note: when you hire me - you hire me. Meaning I don't enter sig contests or requests, I do the job exclusively. You hire me and I do the graphic you request and I adjust/change/completely redo, if needed, until it's to your liking. First graphic I present is merely a draft. After you hire me I'm obliged to do the job until you like it and you're obliged to pay me.
Both go in conjunction with each other, so therefore, he did not like it, do you dont get payed.

The fact he told you what to use and what not to use, you then used what he said not to use....well it looks like you just wanted naq....

I can only fix it to his liking once he tells me what to change, right?
Had he told me that - I would have already changed everything and got my naq and there'd be no need for this thread ;)

~N
{Banned}
Spoiler
Rudy Peña
Forum Addict

Neimenljivi wrote:
Rudy Pena wrote:

~N

I can only fix it to his liking once he tells me what to change, right?
Had he told me that - I would have already changed everything and got my naq and there'd be no need for this thread ;)

~N

viewtopic.php?f=142&t=189042

it is posted in his thread in like number 9.

He told you and you did the opposite of what he told you. You did the what he said not to use, now you demand he pay you for a job you did not do to the standard you were given.

You shouldnt get any naq from him.
Spoiler
Spoiler
Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie

I searched for the image he wanted, hardly my fault search engines are so crappy, is it?
He could easily say - "you used the wrong pic, can you use the pic you can find for instance here: www.xxx.yyy", right? Which is what I would have done. I am saying (again) I will continue working on it and have agreed to his proposal, but this time I want the naq upfront.

~N
{Banned}
Spoiler
Rudy Peña
Forum Addict

Neimenljivi wrote:I searched for the image he wanted, hardly my fault search engines are so crappy, is it?
He could easily say - "you used the wrong pic, can you use the pic you can find for instance here: http://www.xxx.yyy", right? Which is what I would have done. I am saying (again) I will continue working on it and have agreed to his proposal, but this time I want the naq upfront.

~N

You could have searched game sites and game review sites, looked on google images or yahoo images. Hell you should have gone to ask him where he knows someplace, if you couldnt find any pics.

Instead you choose not to do the standard that was given to you.

You will not get the naq before the product is done. Your employer in rl doesnt pay you before you do your job....so you will not get paid until you do your job to the standard you were given.
Spoiler
Spoiler
Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie

It was almost a month ago or something like that so I can't really remember where I found it, however it was supposed to be from Assassin's Creed Revelations as that's the term I searched for. Not my fault it was the wrong one and had he just said I chose the wrong assassin - there'd be no problem.

I will not put in any more work before I see I will get paid. You won't dictate what I will or will not get.
This thread stays here until the issue is resolved. If you have no other arguments, stop spamming the topic as all you're doing is repeating the stuff you have already said and I have already replied to.

~N
{Banned}
Spoiler

Return to “The Black Listed Traders”