Hope - id 1913240

list of users that, due to poor behaviour, not fulfilling deals, or otherwise, are banned from trading....
DO NOT trade with these people, else you will lose what you give!

Moderator: Market Mods

MajorLeeHurts
Major Pain

Re: Hope - id 1913240

This does not make him a scammer. If he was wearing the sig and refused to pay ... maybe.

But to post that Hope is a scammer and a black listed trader is inflammatory and defamation of character.

I dare say this topic is in the wrong section.
Kaboomer wrote: "Truth is, everybody is going to hurt you; you just gotta find the ones worth suffering for. "
muffafuffin
Forum Elite
Race: Ori
ID: 0

MajorLeeHurts wrote:This does not make him a scammer. If he was wearing the sig and refused to pay ... maybe.

But to post that Hope is a scammer and a black listed trader is inflammatory and defamation of character.

I dare say this topic is in the wrong section.

=D> Couldn't agree more.
Prior - Prophet - Messiah - Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG
- AGL - IAG - TAG - PTAG - LTAG - QTAG - KTAG - GAG - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK

Koo'Keez The Tok'ra
Spoiler
Trade Feedback: http://herebegames.com/StarGateWarsNew/ ... 8&t=141353
Sol
Forum Addict

Neimenljivi wrote:Mate by hiring me you abide to my terms.

Nough said.
Everyone can keep complaining about how wrong it is to play a hand like Neim does, but in the end terms of service is how this rolls.
Same deal with this game. You agree to the terms, if it says to hand over your firstborn child then you probably shouldn't accept it. If you do then you have to play with respect to the rules.
If he didn't pay because he didn't like it too bad, he should have kept Neim going until he found a style he likes.
At the end of the day Hope didn't pay up when he should have by what he agreed to, in any other case not receiving payment for something you should be is considered scamming, and the user should be black listed until they come to an agreement.
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?
I think this is sig worthy in fact.
Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Lone wolf
Race: Slovenian
ID: 82089

Thank you Sol - that's exactly why I posted this thread :)

Wolfstien - I am enrolling uni in a few months time and graphic design is what I intend to study. I intend to make a living out of it so of course it's a hobby, but seeing how little time I've got - I want to have something off it here, like those that I make sigs for have. Why would I try to lock someone into a deal? Why do people sign, for instance, construction contracts with someone? So that once a construction company starts work, the other party can't just simply say - "I don't like it, I'll choose another one - good bye". They have to be paid for what they have done, both parts of the contract have to be fulfilled. So I don't really think you know how hiring people or companies go.
Also if admin himself asked me to do some graphic work for him, to help advertise the game, I guess I am not such a noob at making graphics.

I believe my terms are more than fair to ensure both parties get what they want. Those that don't like my terms - well they can simply not hire me then, in either case I'll continue to have a large sum of people hiring me.

I'm more than happy to resolve the situation like Hope has suggested, which again is in my terms anyway and all of this could have been avoided but it was apparently a necessary step, however until it is resolved fully (that I am paid and of course that he is satisfied with the sig) that's still, like Sol said as well, a scam.

~N
Haz wrote:It took a bit of time, but the investigation has now been completed.
S1eepy will be banned for scripting, for the remainder of this era.
Name: S1eepy [ TheCheekyChickens ]
{Banned}
2012 Awards awarded to me:
Spoiler
Ashu
Michael Westen
Alliance: TAF
Race: Human
ID: 81691

Honours and Awards

Then perhaps while buying a sig we should enlist the services of lawyers and sign contracts in three forms? I believe one can be civil and deal with these issues without leaving in-house negociations. Hope does not belong in the black list, not in my mind.
Bias Admin colour
Rudy Peña
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): Wrath of Achilles

You posted in your link to your thread of sigs. So you came to him in the hopes he will pick you.

Fact is, you came to him looking to do his sig. You volunteered your services and you abide by his rules.

So therefore, you have no right to demand anything from him when you put your own services to him. Now if he came to you first, then you might have something to say..... but you dont.

You are nothing but a blackmailing person who should be black listed on this forum.
Spoiler
R0B3RT wrote: you are like my wife
you never loose :smt101
Spoiler
Field Marshall wrote:I don't think there is a single member ingame that could take on the lion at the moment. Not a single person...
I'm a brown nose. Sue me.
Jim
Pony Princess
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Asgard
ID: 45162
Alternate name(s): Bucephalus
Kishin

I agree with both Sol AND Rudy.
Sol is right, terms were agreed to and should be carried through.
However, Rudy is right, the terms are not what one has come to expect from the signature makers of this forum. I believe Neim should himself be blacklisted for conducting his business in such a manner, especially when he came to Hope first.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Actually, when doing business with Neim, you always are the initiator. It would be different if each sigmaker posted a 'draft' when someone puts up a request; as it stands, you go to the sigmaker which appeals to you most.

The popular 'caveat emptor', 'buyer beware' is only the short version. The actual saying is 'Caveat emptor, ne illudas venditoris', 'buyer beware, do not deceive the seller'. Golden rules of good capitalist trading.
Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie

Yes I posted the link to my thread - meaning there's all the information in my thread about how I work and what my terms are, he can then choose to hire me or not, but by hiring me he agrees to my terms as I am the one doing the work. I see you're still pissed off at me, Rudy, for the past things we had. I also sent a message to Hope to notify him I'll consider him hiring me, he read the message and hasn't sent a negative reply - meaning "no, I don't want to hire you". If he had - yes I'd be extorting him. He hasn't done that - enough said.

Jim - are you saying my terms are not fair? My terms ENSURE the customer gets what s/he wants ("After you hire me I'm obliged to do the job until you like it and you're obliged to pay me.") and ensure I get paid. They ensure the satisfaction of both parties. I don't see how this is blackmailing or any nonsense like this. Until now I've always had totally satisfied customers and two new requests that were sent to me only today, show that people like my stuff and like how I work (something some people that have posted in this thread could also confirm and could also confirm I was always patient and worked until they were totally satisfied with the graphic they wanted).

Malx - until he carries out his end of the deal, he belongs here.

Like Julietta said - if I had posted the draft before I was hired by Hope, in his sig request thread - that'd be a totally different thing. However I don't do that, something that one can also read in my terms.

~N
{Banned}
Spoiler
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

I think lessons should just be learnt from this and people should move on.
Image ImageImageImage
muffafuffin
Forum Elite
Race: Ori

Sol wrote:
Neimenljivi wrote:Mate by hiring me you abide to my terms.

Nough said.
Everyone can keep complaining about how wrong it is to play a hand like Neim does, but in the end terms of service is how this rolls.
Same deal with this game. You agree to the terms, if it says to hand over your firstborn child then you probably shouldn't accept it. If you do then you have to play with respect to the rules.
If he didn't pay because he didn't like it too bad, he should have kept Neim going until he found a style he likes.
At the end of the day Hope didn't pay up when he should have by what he agreed to, in any other case not receiving payment for something you should be is considered scamming, and the user should be black listed until they come to an agreement.

In that arguement Sol Neim was also forwarded to Hope's buying thread which has the same "If you want to work for me" agreement.
Prior - Prophet - Messiah - Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG
- AGL - IAG - TAG - PTAG - LTAG - QTAG - KTAG - GAG - TOE - TUS - TUN - TUK

Koo'Keez The Tok'ra
Spoiler
Trade Feedback: http://herebegames.com/StarGateWarsNew/ ... 8&t=141353
Rudy Peña
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): Wrath of Achilles

Neimenljivi wrote:Yes I posted the link to my thread - meaning there's all the information in my thread about how I work and what my terms are, he can then choose to hire me or not, but by hiring me he agrees to my terms as I am the one doing the work. I see you're still pissed off at me, Rudy, for the past things we had. I also sent a message to Hope to notify him I'll consider him hiring me, he read the message and hasn't sent a negative reply - meaning "no, I don't want to hire you". If he had - yes I'd be extorting him. He hasn't done that - enough said.

Jim - are you saying my terms are not fair? My terms ENSURE the customer gets what s/he wants ("After you hire me I'm obliged to do the job until you like it and you're obliged to pay me.") and ensure I get paid. They ensure the satisfaction of both parties. I don't see how this is blackmailing or any nonsense like this. Until now I've always had totally satisfied customers and two new requests that were sent to me only today, show that people like my stuff and like how I work (something some people that have posted in this thread could also confirm and could also confirm I was always patient and worked until they were totally satisfied with the graphic they wanted).

Malx - until he carries out his end of the deal, he belongs here.

Like Julietta said - if I had posted the draft before I was hired by Hope, in his sig request thread - that'd be a totally different thing. However I don't do that, something that one can also read in my terms.

~N
what past things??? I dont remember :$ :$

You came to him in the hopes he will hire you. Thus you are putting yourself out there, which means if he hired you(which he did), you go by his terms.

You do no not go out in rl and demand someone who is hiring you to pay you this much or whatever that you think...if you did, you wont get hired. it is the same here. You basically merced yourself out to him.
Spoiler
R0B3RT wrote: you are like my wife
you never loose :smt101
Spoiler
Field Marshall wrote:I don't think there is a single member ingame that could take on the lion at the moment. Not a single person...
I'm a brown nose. Sue me.
Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie

Muffa - I posted a link so he knows what my terms are and he can decide whether he wants to hire me or not. Had I wanted to abide by his terms - I would simply have posted a draft into the sig request thread - that's the difference.

Rudy - me stealing a large sum of naq from you and massing you in the process, you not wanting to back down and then someone from OE started massing someone from TPP and we massed ya to stone age.
Anyway - I came to him so he can see what my terms are and he can then choose whether he wants to hire me or not.
Of course I am putting myself out there - I am, after all, the one who has the sig shop.
By every custom-made job in RL one usually asks for what the price range will be - everyone can ask me that, I always tell people. Hope didn't ask me, that's ok - usually people don't ask me that. The only limit then, is that you keep your price in that price range. We didn't even get to the price part mate.

~N
{Banned}
Spoiler
dastupy
Forum Addict
ID: 28870
Alternate name(s): Weltschmerz

Neimenljivi wrote: I also sent a message to Hope to notify him I'll consider him hiring me, he read the message and hasn't sent a negative reply - meaning "no, I don't want to hire you". If he had - yes I'd be extorting him. He hasn't done that - enough said.

~N

This part gives me the impression that you, as a sig maker, accept his terms and change your terms for his where they collide.

On a further note, don't spam this too much

Spoiler
Neimenljivi
Forum Zombie

dastupy wrote:
Neimenljivi wrote: I also sent a message to Hope to notify him I'll consider him hiring me, he read the message and hasn't sent a negative reply - meaning "no, I don't want to hire you". If he had - yes I'd be extorting him. He hasn't done that - enough said.

~N

This part gives me the impression that you, as a sig maker, accept his terms and change your terms for his where they collide.

On a further note, don't spam this too much

"After you hire me I'm obliged to do the job until you like it and you're obliged to pay me."

It's in my terms (you can check, I haven't changed them for a long long time). Meaning once he hires me - he accepts my terms.

~N
{Banned}
Spoiler

Return to “The Black Listed Traders”