Fenrir~ Closed

list of users that, due to poor behaviour, not fulfilling deals, or otherwise, are banned from trading....
DO NOT trade with these people, else you will lose what you give!

Moderator: Market Mods

Fenrir~
Forum Grunt
ID: 0

Re: Fenrir~ SCAMMER

fem fatale wrote:
Clarkey wrote:I knew you werent actually Da Vinci as the countries did match up, but mofo is not one ive heard for a while. You were this guy viewtopic.php?f=159&t=148050

also aka Loschristianos
memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=18302

First one with the news
|D3v1L|
Forum Irregular

i got proff this guy is a scammer i had sent him a message to trade accounts with him and sent him the lvls and all that of my account then he asked for the ascention lvl and i told him then he told me to sell my account and buy his account for $170 then later he pmed me saying he would sell for 140 (not the scam part yet he was still tying to sell the account) i told him all i got is the account and whats on it.

THEN Sent: Mon Mar 12, 2012 6:44 am
this is what i said
"im giving you the best price my account also comes with 25t in bank and 100m uu on it"
he replied
"ok ill trade my account for yours
mine comes with all thats on the topic
and i get urs plus all naq u can get :)

and we have a deal"

this is AFTER he sold the account to davinci the message was sent Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:47 pm
i replied
"ok i have changed tthe account a little got rid of the liffers and got some uu and it has 34t on it"
he replied
"okey let me know when u are willing to trade :)"
i replied
"give me the info right now and we will want your account first"
he replied
"sorry dont trade like that :)
i am afraid there will be no trade than gl with ur account selling"
i replied
"You don't trade like that because your trying to scam me you sold the account to tom yesterday"

remembering he already sold it and everything in quotes is copyed and pasted and if admin or someone can look at my messages they can see thats how it went

if you want more info on this just pm me

and also this guy might have a link with a guy names "Rodash" also he scammed me in an account that was also sold to davinci at the time scammed me out 85t
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=190986 =trade feedback(new) so please leave some
Spoiler
xdaku wrote:play dead, works for me
she goes to call the ambulance, jump out the window and run for it
xdaku wrote:though I heard he was talking **Filtered** about you the other day.... I believe he was probably just taking a **Filtered** an people mistook the sounds for his voice
Xdaku wrote:yea people like brothers don't shower they go to car washes a proper "wash"
dark hero wrote:yeh **Filtered** that
that is money I would rather spend on cheap chinese **Filtered**
and drugs...
both at the same time
Spoiler

Fenrir~
Forum Grunt

sorry for that buddy
ƒëmmë
Forum Elite
Alternate name(s): ƒëmmë ƒatalë
temptress
cleo_catra

viewtopic.php?f=209&t=161093&p=2015566&hilit=mofo#p2015566

so mofo=toruk=ec0=bardur=rodach=fenrir ???

Clarkey do you have a list of other aliases and msn used by him/her???
To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence;
supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.
-Sun Tzu, the Art of War
31/07/2012 6:13:16 AM Hope Light ID's mean nothing imo if you can back yourself up.
31/07/2012 6:13:22 AM Hope Light only **Filtered** hide them.
Be careful who you trust, even the devil was once an angel
veritas vos liberabit
Forums own rules
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 7#p2510387
Spoiler
Section Admins - who will be 'in charge' of the section in question. They will be responsible for the overall feel of the section, the setup/structure, and most importantly the community/users in the section. This will incorporate the old 'ombudsman' role. And insofar as the Section Admin is responsible for the users, they are also responsible for the high level mod behaviour towards the users.
So -as a user - if you have an issue with how you are treated, rules, bans, whatever --goto the section admin... They are there for you!

There is no 'reporting structure' in this setup -- tech, mod, and section admins are all on equal footing, each with their own (somewhat overlapping) responsibilities.
Mods report directly to the mod admin, and indirectly to the section admin for the section in which they mod.
Fenrir~
Forum Grunt

its him and yes that will be me :)
Fenrir~
Forum Grunt

and yes KnowLedge hes a scammer just for those who didnt know

and juliette is a multy i was in her alliance some month ago and her farmlist was like 30-50 inactive accounts all accounts had almost same ID think that should be something to look in to :)
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Fenrir~ wrote:and yes KnowLedge hes a scammer just for those who didnt know

and juliette is a multy i was in her alliance some month ago and her farmlist was like 30-50 inactive accounts all accounts had almost same ID think that should be something to look in to :)
:shock: Nothing wrong with farming inactives, dearie, it helps prevent you from pissing off the wrong people. *grin*

If an admin wants to investigate, feel free, I have nothing to hide. :D

[spoiler]As for some of my farms' IDs being close.. I compile my farm list in Excel, sorted on various elements, standard setting is ID. I have around 4000 IDs on that excel sheet, so some of them are .. well.. close. Nothing odd about that. :-D[/spoiler]
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

Fenrir~ wrote:and yes KnowLedge hes a scammer just for those who didnt know

We know all about KnowLedge's past, that exactly what it being, the past.
Image ImageImageImage
Ryuujin Jakka
Forum Addict
Alliance: Ghost Riders 2ic Diplo
Race: System Overlord
ID: 1976503
Alternate name(s): Al Capone / ~Ryuujin Jakka~

Ace scammed for quads and quads of naq and all this for 100t ? Fair enough u lent him it but u did for a time period this breaking your own terms of the loan meaning he doesn't actually have to pay u back now , u broke your own agreement thus fore fitting the terms , no?

Meh juls is right as she most usually is
Field Marshall wrote: Ryu - Legend, best of the best...you're sick...and I hate your 5T MS! < in 2010 when the closes MS at the time was 2.8 T , shortly after i hit 7Trill and then 8tms (Long before the MS HUGE Buff Update !) and the next closest was just barely over 3T at the time it took many years and that mouthership to go untouched as rank 1 without any upgrades at all before ETL finally caught up to it and then a couple of others eventually while it sat reletively untouched for years , yet still to this day that account remains competitive with a great ms , under Drah's command. Many say i Pioneered the current MS Meta , which is both cool and i regret because ms's are insane these days lol !
~Belsamber~ wrote:Borek and Ryu for SGW guru's post are like mangasms, they're that good.
|D3v1L|
Forum Irregular

then explain his attempt to scam me i have the freeking prof he is one
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=190986 =trade feedback(new) so please leave some
Spoiler
xdaku wrote:play dead, works for me
she goes to call the ambulance, jump out the window and run for it
xdaku wrote:though I heard he was talking **Filtered** about you the other day.... I believe he was probably just taking a **Filtered** an people mistook the sounds for his voice
Xdaku wrote:yea people like brothers don't shower they go to car washes a proper "wash"
dark hero wrote:yeh **Filtered** that
that is money I would rather spend on cheap chinese **Filtered**
and drugs...
both at the same time
Spoiler

Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Vintage King wrote:then explain his attempt to scam me i have the freeking prof he is one
No, you have proof Rodach is one, VK. ;)
There is no evidence to support the claim that Fenrir~ is Rodach, that is just a rumour.
xDaku
Forum Addict
Alliance: Forgotten Serenity - leader
ID: 27858

T-X wrote:
Vintage King wrote:then explain his attempt to scam me i have the freeking prof he is one
No, you have proof Rodach is one, VK. ;)
There is no evidence to support the claim that Fenrir~ is Rodach, that is just a rumour.

He has proof that Fenrir is one. Fenrir approached him, trying to sell his 'account' after it had already been sold to Da Vinci.
Spoiler
Easy^ wrote: I am sorry if my shadow is too awesome for you to stand in.
E
MEZZANINE wrote:
Oooo I like higher math

E=Mc2*SGW = ( ( U = A*S*S ) + ( JT + $$$ + E*G*O ) ) + ( FS = AWESOME + Infinity ). Therefor FS -> DDE :D
Yyith wrote:Yyith says:
thats why women have small feet
get closer to the sink
Spoiler
Mezzanine wrote:Picture a hot summers day, sitting on the grass ( maybe smoking it too lol ), sun shining, cool breeze, cold beer, beautiful lady, perfect Serenity

Now picture your worst nightmare, the grass turned into trenches of mud, rain drenching you, ice winds, down to rations, surrounded by death and destruction

Turning your dreams into nightmares is what we do, heed this warning and pass it on, else you will forget your serenity forever

Blood in 2012 - Updated 1st Sep, 2012:
Spoiler
Attack Soldiers killed: 32,934,122
Defence Soldiers killed: 17,810,494
Attack Supers killed: 777,708,800
Defence Supers killed: 1,004,092,379
Spy Killers killed: 301,726,911
Spies Killed: 1,223,520,310
Total: 3,357,793,016

Raiders lost: 5,324,560
Guards lost: 14,223,773
Super Soldiers lost: 907,918,161
Super Guards lost: 654,870,558
Undercover Agents lost: 411,831,764
Assassin lost: 269,766,078
Total: 2,263,934,894
~Dä Vinci~
Forum Addict
Alliance: TÅÅE
Race: I Love Lampey!
ID: 1992329
Alternate name(s): ~Tom~, Andy, Field marshall, ETL, Huxley, rudy, borek, rocky, C2, bruno, harsasnails, robe, R8, couzens, Lord Katsumoto, Da reno, The Queen of england, and a pineapple but only on sundays.
Location: In Side Daku While playing on multis and useing my scripts

arrr not sure how i got involved with this thread but.. i bought 2 accounts from this guy a king and a unknown he is rodach/fenir was in tl.. and this whole accusing me if i was cheating wouldn't i be banned? exactly.. clarkey has nothing on me never will thats why i wont ever be banned..

have a nice day.

Matt: I like men, especially when they are bent over in the shower.

Trade Feedback
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

~Dä Vinci~ wrote:clarkey has nothing on me never will thats why i wont ever be banned..

have a nice day.

That's what Hellboy said lol.

There's no doubt about Fenrir/Mofo. This is one leopard that wont change its spots.
Image ImageImageImage
Fenrir~
Forum Grunt

when i said inactives i ment players ranked 0
thats suspicious

Return to “The Black Listed Traders”