Roket

list of users that, due to poor behaviour, not fulfilling deals, or otherwise, are banned from trading....
DO NOT trade with these people, else you will lose what you give!

Moderator: Market Mods

HellSinG
Forum Expert
Alliance: Let There Be Mayhem
Race: Pravoslavian
ID: 0

Re: Roket

~Wolverine~ wrote:id still trade with you... :)

+1
Spoiler
Spoiler
Amanda says:
*kiss* only one your getting now GTHO lol
Spoiler
du5t1n_eh says:
my bro hasnt got a life, lol or three kids or football or gym.

Hehehe xD.
Massacre
Forum Irregular
Alliance: The Dark Dominium
Race: DDE
ID: 1923635
Alternate name(s): ~Stiffy McBoing~

"The Worst Things In History, Were Done With the Best of Intentions"

On that note, nothing ever happends to these scammers, oh they got banned? They got deleted? Like once in a blue moon that happends, but only after ripping people off for tons. Roket was most likely an individual that realized that and decided to take the law into his own hands, though not right, and though the final actions are frowned upon...may I point simply that he was trying to do the best he could to make this server better, the scammers drag this server down. Whether his methods were right or wrong, the idea behind it was good, just and right...however the execution of it got him "Blacklisted". Scammers will remain rampant and they will flourish in this society, and the players that try to do something about it will be punished.

Its all about perspective, and Jason, clark i agree with both u guys...but I am taking an unbiased approach to it. Like I said before, I think Roket should be un-blacklisted as a trader, and give the account details to say, Clark who can then decide if giving the account back to a scammer who probably bought it with the money and funds he had scammed from other people....is truely right. You will be doing exactly what he never did for anyone he ever scammed. Now if you can accept that, then by all means you carry out the law no matter what...which is good.

Picture yourself doing a deal with someone, you have 50 bucks to your name ( your a kid ) and you want to buy something, next thing you know, this guy says thanks screw off and the kid is left there pennyless with nothing. Well that's who ur going to give ur account back to. Maybe I exaggerated a tiny bit, but someone that doesn't care who he hurts, why, or when and doesnt give a damn about a person other than himself.

P.S i dont mean to put ur name in there Clark, just somewhat using it as an example and you seem to have been the devils advocate on this topic.
KJ wrote:indeed… people will fall in love with us and hate us at the same time
coz we'll be massing their accounts into oblivion
meanwhile they'll be staring at our perfect muscles
~Market Mod~
Mod Color
Jim
Pony Princess
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Asgard
ID: 45162
Alternate name(s): Bucephalus
Kishin

I would still trade with this guy.
ramen07
Forum Expert
Alliance: Forgotten Prospects
Race: Paisano

I'll go for trades with RoKeT :D
Jack wrote:That's the General folk for ya, always serious with a stick shoved up their ass
General Riviera wrote:You should stop being a spoon, read the forum rules and abide by the them. At least if you choose not to, learn how to break the rules in style.
judochop
Forum Grunt

Jim wrote:I would still trade with this guy.

+5
311 is down for the Unity!

judochop
Forum Grunt

The ineptitude of the administration created a situation in which the appropriate action is self regulation.
311 is down for the Unity!

[BoT] Jason
Forum History
Alliance: TA
Race: DIEDAYDIEDAY
ID: 13003152
Alternate name(s): Pimp,Slenderman

judochop wrote:The ineptitude of the administration created a situation in which the appropriate action is self regulation.
The often grey and external proof needed to apprehend a scammer is the main cause to the administration not being able to do anything.
Pimping

Feb 06, 06:16 Field Marshall Attack defended 15 88,977,968 0 x,x62,635,278,400 900,114 details

| | Hero of the Year | |

Winner: BMMJ13
ramen07
Forum Expert
Alliance: Forgotten Prospects
Race: Paisano

[BoT] Jason wrote:
judochop wrote:The ineptitude of the administration created a situation in which the appropriate action is self regulation.
The often grey and external proof needed to apprehend a scammer is the main cause to the administration not being able to do anything.

But in this case, a scammer cannot 'sue' for damages against their name, nor services unrendered. Not to mention some provide the proof against themselves intentionally...
Jack wrote:That's the General folk for ya, always serious with a stick shoved up their ass
General Riviera wrote:You should stop being a spoon, read the forum rules and abide by the them. At least if you choose not to, learn how to break the rules in style.
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

id trade with him :-D
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
RoKeT
Forum Zombie
Race: The King Jaffa

Thanks guys, now it gets tricky... so what if I bought this account off him later :smt047 :smt047 :smt047 would I still be a scammer?

Eric, you have sent $70.00 USD to Bardur arnaldsson.

Thanks for the new account legit now though Fenrir lol
Ex Mod
Looking for an Account?
Spoiler
I can find you one...
21 Accounts sold to Date
Spoiler
Fenrir~
Forum Grunt

Cant believe i am saying this but i would trade with him again :smt043
RoKeT
Forum Zombie

Can I ask how am I a scammer if the guy I supposidly scammed just posted he'd still trade with me?
Ex Mod
Looking for an Account?
Spoiler
I can find you one...
21 Accounts sold to Date
Spoiler
Clarkey
Multi Hunter

Honours and Awards

RoKeT wrote:Can I ask how am I a scammer if the guy I supposidly scammed just posted he'd still trade with me?

Can I ask how you have called Fenrir a scammer when you have traded with him?

What you did was technically a scam, you can't deny that. The difference being is you didn't do it for personal gain and you don't have the intention of scamming innocent people.

But, you will never clear "scammer" from your name if you keep dragging this up again and again. Let it die, best thing to do.
Image ImageImageImage
Dmonix
Count Duckula
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Scouse
ID: 21000

Slightly off topic but doesn't the death penalty affect mass murderers whereas a single murder is not enough to get you the death penalty? Or has the justice system gone full retard?

Also: I've never fully seen eye to eye with RoKeT's opinions, that's probably down to different personalities. I also don't agree with what he did, intentions or not it's just not something a person should do (But that's me talking from an old school sense of self-pride above anything else).

That being said I think this topic is a petty stab at a more personal level than anything else. Fenrir being the person scammed should be the one to start any topic regarding RoKeT as a blacklisted trader but he's nowhere to be seen in this thread.

Spoiler
Kikaz wrote:Thanks to:
MaYHeM - You guys were the closest thing I've found to family in this game, thanks for giving me a chance and eventually being crazy enough to vote me onto your high council and eventually let me lead you for several months. I had a blast with you guys.
RoKeT
Forum Zombie

actually he says he'd still trade with me...

Fenrir~ wrote:Cant believe i am saying this but i would trade with him again :smt043

also didn't he scam multiple times, woudlnt' that make him a "mass scammer" there for recieving the death penalty or in this case scam?
Ex Mod
Looking for an Account?
Spoiler
I can find you one...
21 Accounts sold to Date
Spoiler

Return to “The Black Listed Traders”