Aeonknight and Andy scammers

list of users that, due to poor behaviour, not fulfilling deals, or otherwise, are banned from trading....
DO NOT trade with these people, else you will lose what you give!

Moderator: Market Mods

Bromas
Forum Addict
ID: 97472
Alternate name(s): ~HydroFlux™~, Reinhardt

Re: Aeonknight and Andy scammers

I am getting the point, the issue is I don't trust you as you are a former scammer. This just makes me think that you're trying to scam me. If you are I do not know however I believe you are.
Sinister~
Forum Irregular
Alliance: ~RiCoS_Symbiotes~
Race: System Lord
ID: 81691

Andy! wrote:I am getting the point, the issue is I don't trust you as you are a former scammer. This just makes me think that you're trying to scam me. If you are I do not know however I believe you are.

First of all i am not trying to scam you, and i may have been a former scammer but that is in the past and i am done with that, and we are even in the same alliance plus i trusted you and aeon! for my account and look where i am after trusting you guys
Bromas
Forum Addict

Rykole™~ wrote:
Andy! wrote:I am getting the point, the issue is I don't trust you as you are a former scammer. This just makes me think that you're trying to scam me. If you are I do not know however I believe you are.

First of all i am not trying to scam you, and i may have been a former scammer but that is in the past and i am done with that, and we are even in the same alliance plus i trusted you and aeon! for my account and look where i am after trusting you guys

Perhaps consider we are in the same alliance before commenting about my family?
Sinister~
Forum Irregular

Andy! wrote:
Rykole™~ wrote:

I apologzie for that, It was an unnecessary comment. I just want my account back thats all.
dark lord tacoma
Forum Elite
Alliance: ROT
ID: 1991753
Alternate name(s): *~Thoth~

Rykole™~ wrote:
Andy! wrote:
Rykole™~ wrote:

I apologzie for that, It was an unnecessary comment. I just want my account back thats all.

hmmm you want your account back ?? not the rest of the money ?
"Play the game for more than you can afford to lose... only then will you learn the game."
Winston Churchill
Tek wrote: Your're attempting to gain a steady footing, on a moral highground made of rice pudding.

You have started playing at 15:46:39 on 29. August 2008
Eärendil wrote:I am going to mass them all
minisaiyan
Forum Addict
Race: DieHard
Alternate name(s): CJL
Hatebreeder
Aesthetics of Hate

you are both idiots, stop posting this **Filtered** in this thread, leave it open until something is resolved, keep your **Filtered** between the two of you.
Sinister~
Forum Irregular

Dark Lord Tacoma wrote:
Rykole™~ wrote:
Andy! wrote:
Rykole™~ wrote:

hmmm you want your account back ?? not the rest of the money ?

Ofc i would rather take the rest of the money but i dont think thats an option anymore since it seems like aeon doesnt anwere anyone and i have waited 3 weeks for the money. so as it looks now best way to finish this off is that i get the account back and pay aeon back hes 90$
Sinister~
Forum Irregular

CJL wrote:you are both idiots, stop posting this **Filtered** in this thread, leave it open until something is resolved, keep your **Filtered** between the two of you.

I think we are both allowed to post on this topic. If you dont like it stay the **Filtered** out of it cant be that hard or is it ?
Heisenberg
Forum Expert
Alliance: TDD
ID: 84840
Alternate name(s): The Architect

CJL wrote:you are both idiots, stop posting this **Filtered** in this thread, leave it open until something is resolved, keep your **Filtered** between the two of you.

I came in to say something along those lines, just not as offensive. Chris ya beast!

Yeah guys, most of these post can be a convo on msn/pm and then posted for proof of negotiaions.
Sinister~
Forum Irregular

The Architect wrote:

I came in to say something along those lines, just not as offensive. Chris ya beast!

Yeah guys, most of these post can be a convo on msn/pm and then posted for proof of negotiaions.

Wouldnt be a problem if he would unblock me on msn
minisaiyan
Forum Addict
Race: DieHard
Alternate name(s): CJL
Hatebreeder
Aesthetics of Hate

Rykole™~ wrote:

I think we are both allowed to post on this topic. If you dont like it stay the **Filtered** out of it cant be that hard or is it ?

it is hard, this is supposed to be an area for making people aware of scammers, not for mud-slinging between a kid and whoever you are.
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

Guys take this discussion to Ricos forums where it is in private ;)

this is neither Rykoles fault for trusting Aeon
but it is neither Andy! for getting the account bought for him by aeon!

Rico's stick with Rico's so lets try resolve it within house!
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
Bromas
Forum Addict

CJL wrote:
Rykole™~ wrote:

it is hard, this is supposed to be an area for making people aware of scammers, not for mud-slinging between a kid and whoever you are.

:smt018

Rykole™~ wrote:
The Architect wrote:

Wouldnt be a problem if he would unblock me on msn

I wont be unblocking you for a while

harchester wrote:Guys take this discussion to Ricos forums where it is in private ;)

this is neither Rykoles fault for trusting Aeon
but it is neither Andy! for getting the account bought for him by aeon!

Rico's stick with Rico's so lets try resolve it within house!

I have my ricos stuff on google chrome.. Google chrome isn't loading ANYTHING for me
james_brown
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 1937247

Give Andy the $$ you got in the first place... Then Andy should give you the account back... ... Everyone is happy.. Andy can get a new account with the $$
Bromas
Forum Addict

headshot_101 wrote:Give Andy the $$ you got in the first place... Then Andy should give you the account back... ... Everyone is happy.. Andy can get a new account with the $$

Its aeons $$, I was going to pay him back using in-game resources this is why there is a problem.

Return to “The Black Listed Traders”