Rykole/Fenrir andy Bromas cash dispute

list of users that, due to poor behaviour, not fulfilling deals, or otherwise, are banned from trading....
DO NOT trade with these people, else you will lose what you give!

Moderator: Market Mods

Sinister~
Forum Irregular
Alliance: ~RiCoS_Symbiotes~
Race: System Lord
ID: 81691

Re: Rykole/Fenrir andy Bromas cash dispute

BooBz and Brdavs

Problem solved :-D

you could just have asked
Sinister~
Forum Irregular

My last post on this forums

BYE GW :smt050
SVaRuN
Forum Elder
Alliance: The Legion
Race: Roman

Not only do you scam people, you feel good about it afterwards.

I have no idea who raised you and gave you principles and ethic, values...but they have done a poor job.

I do not wish for you to break a leg or something, but I do hope that one day, you will come to realize this. Not because I want you well. But for the sake of people around you.

This is the worst I have seen in this game and one of the worst I have seen in life.
It is because of people like you that some are hurting in this world. You make me sick
Quae caret ora cruore nostro?
Bromas
Forum Addict
ID: 97472
Alternate name(s): ~HydroFlux™~, Reinhardt

SVaRuN wrote:Not only do you scam people, you feel good about it afterwards.

I have no idea who raised you and gave you principles and ethic, values...but they have done a poor job.

I do not wish for you to break a leg or something, but I do hope that one day, you will come to realize this. Not because I want you well. But for the sake of people around you.

This is the worst I have seen in this game and one of the worst I have seen in life.
It is because of people like you that some are hurting in this world. You make me sick

Tis called a lack of Primary socialization
Sinister~
Forum Irregular

Bromas wrote:

Just had to comment on this.

I dont feel good when i scam some one on the internet, and how i look at this you are just internet people who i dont care about i wont meet any of you.
And svarun saying that this is the worst thing you have seen ? all i can say lol

BUT i feel good about "scamming" andy or basically it wasnt a scam ether as he never payed for the account.
Bromas
Forum Addict
ID: 97472
Alternate name(s): ~HydroFlux™~, Reinhardt

Sinister~ wrote:
Bromas wrote:

I dont feel good when i scam some one on the internet, and how i look at this you are just internet people who i dont care about i wont meet any of you.
And svarun saying that this is the worst thing you have seen ? all i can say lol

BUT i feel good about "scamming" andy or basically it wasnt a scam ether as he never payed for the account.

If we're going by that logic you owe me around 300T naq
Sinister~
Forum Irregular

Bromas wrote:
Sinister~ wrote:
Bromas wrote:

If we're going by that logic you owe me around 300T naq

Nope i dont because when i got the account back there was no planets there prob used more than 300T naq on them plus there was no uu when u got the acc it had 440mill army.... So you are wrong :-D
harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

Rykole.... your little mishap here has cost me dearly, i vouched for you on Ricos got you in even helped solve your other issues with scamming by paying people back what you took

(as leader you protect your members no matter what they do and this is what i have done in the past)

i am not able to protect you no more, but i will solve this problem :-)
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
Dexter Morgan™
Forum Elite
Alliance: ~Dark Dominium~
Race: ~DDE~
ID: 8675309
Alternate name(s): theDEX,Stewie Griffin,Sylar,Dis Tra Tuat Harsesis,Dark Lunas,BANNED to keep my valid points out of the public sounds like MSNBC is running this forum

harchester wrote:Rykole.... your little mishap here has cost me dearly, i vouched for you on Ricos got you in even helped solve your other issues with scamming by paying people back what you took

(as leader you protect your members no matter what they do and this is what i have done in the past)

i am not able to protect you no more, but i will solve this problem :-)

:smt046 Don't worry Harchester is on it!! He takes care of scammers no matter what including himself, but THIS time is different!! Are you kidding me? And solve this problem? And protect from what scotland yard for illegally not "scam" but downright fraud?
I honestly do not know how this guy has an account. Go back to pretending you are in med school, and leave the lawyering to those involved. Oh wait its a scam so of course you somehow are involved. Like last one I had with Ricos Member Almost38, who true to your word admitted you were protecting your scammer. And a scam was done in the protecting as well.

People give me warnings sometimes maybe because I call it how I see it? :smt105
Almost38
Forum Addict
Alliance: I am in your base
Race: killing your d00ds
ID: 0

i never scammed while in Ricos
zebism is the way of the furutre!
Spoiler
Rules of SGW
1.Mass
2.?????
3.PROFIT!
We Be Epic
~Odin~
Alföðr
Alliance: The Collective
Race: International Pimp
ID: 0

play nice kiddies
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 145,573,411,725,000 damage
The forces of harchester fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 3 damage
TGW Annual Community Awards 2014/2015
Spoiler

Return to “The Black Listed Traders”