Rykole/Fenrir andy Bromas cash dispute

list of users that, due to poor behaviour, not fulfilling deals, or otherwise, are banned from trading....
DO NOT trade with these people, else you will lose what you give!

Moderator: Market Mods

Sinister~
Forum Irregular
Alliance: ~RiCoS_Symbiotes~
Race: System Lord
ID: 81691

Re: Rykole/Fenrir

Seriously ? You idiot canceled my payment your fault i checked today and it stood canceled
And then you acuse me for being å scammer cuz of your own stupidness. And you should have talked to me first before posting this crap up!
Bromas
Forum Addict
ID: 97472
Alternate name(s): ~HydroFlux™~, Reinhardt

Sinister~ wrote:Seriously ? You idiot canceled my payment your fault i checked today and it stood canceled
And then you acuse me for being å scammer cuz of your own stupidness. And you should have talked to me first before posting this crap up!

I asked a few people (two from real life) and they said the email would be from a paypal.com. I didn't cancel the payment, after setting up the account I've just waited for it to put the small amounts of money into my bank. If you send it again I'll happily wear a sig of shame from your choosing
Sinister~
Forum Irregular

Ill show u printscreen
Bromas
Forum Addict

If the money was cancelled send it again?
Sinister~
Forum Irregular

i am on my phone and cant do it right now and take this to pm u scumbag
Sinister~
Forum Irregular

here is the printscreen
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Sinister~
Forum Irregular

I am not sure if i want to resend, since he canceled the payment looks like he didnt want the money after all plus he never payed a jack **Filtered** for the account or ye an ag he never payed me the 800T and the deal has ran out so... i dont owe you a crap but i am going to think about it untill tomorrow if i will give you the money or not. And btw by posting me up as a scammer before talking to me was **Filtered** and saying that i scamed you when all this is because of your self ? hmmm why would i give you the money :S ? give me one good reason ?
Sinister~
Forum Irregular

SuperSaiyan wrote:
Sinister~ wrote:I am not sure if i want to resend, since he canceled the payment looks like he didnt want the money after all plus he never payed a jack **Filtered** for the account or ye an ag he never payed me the 800T and the deal has ran out so... i dont owe you a crap but i am going to think about it untill tomorrow if i will give you the money or not. And btw by posting me up as a scammer before talking to me was **Filtered** and saying that i scamed you when all this is because of your self ? hmmm why would i give you the money :S ? give me one good reason ?

Because it would be asinine of you if you didn't.
And you would deserve to be blacklisted permanently.

You two made a deal, both of you should honor it or go away.

Is it my fault that he denied my payment ?
I tried to give him the money he denied....
Sinister~
Forum Irregular

Anyway i am going to sleep and andy if you want those 100$ that you didnt want yesterday delete this post :)
Bromas
Forum Addict

Sinister~ wrote:Anyway i am going to sleep and andy if you want those 100$ that you didnt want yesterday delete this post :)

I'll have to wait for a market mod, though, no need to be condescending, I told you I haven't touched this paypal account other than setting it up.

If a market mod can put this in market dump please.

P.S. I've done nothing wrong but I'm quiting ingame when this acc is gone so feel free to blacklist me
Sinister~
Forum Irregular

I doubt that. Explain why it stands denied ?
Sinister~
Forum Irregular

Bromas wrote:
Sinister~ wrote:Anyway i am going to sleep and andy if you want those 100$ that you didnt want yesterday delete this post :)

I'll have to wait for a market mod, though, no need to be condescending, I told you I haven't touched this paypal account other than setting it up.

P.S. I've done nothing wrong but I'm quiting ingame when this acc is gone so feel free to blacklist me

What you did wrong was posting me up here before talking to me that really pissed me off but ill talk to you tomorrow (: and we will figure something out.
Bromas
Forum Addict

Sinister~ wrote:
Bromas wrote:

What you did wrong was posting me up here before talking to me that really pissed me off but ill talk to you tomorrow (: and we will figure something out.

You have the account you just have to send me the money again and hopefully this time it wont bug/glitch up or whatever happened
dark lord tacoma
Forum Elite
Alliance: ROT
ID: 1991753
Alternate name(s): *~Thoth~

Re: Rykole/Fenrir andy Bromas cash dispute

posters be warned posts made that do not contribue to this topic, eg spam will get you a warning
"Play the game for more than you can afford to lose... only then will you learn the game."
Winston Churchill
Tek wrote: Your're attempting to gain a steady footing, on a moral highground made of rice pudding.

You have started playing at 15:46:39 on 29. August 2008
Eärendil wrote:I am going to mass them all
Bromas
Forum Addict

Re: Rykole/Fenrir andy Bromas cash dispute

CBA to make another topic, probably not neccesary (Yet)

Sinister~ wrote:ive sold the account to 3 guys now 2 got scammed and the third guy got it. 420$ got out of this and you wont get a **Filtered** :-D

and please post me up on black listed crap dont give a **Filtered** i am long gone anyway.

btw i think you really regret being such a **Filtered** to me :smt042

1) Who else has he scammed on it (ID 81691, the 38/38 account)

Return to “The Black Listed Traders”