Rykole/Fenrir andy Bromas cash dispute

list of users that, due to poor behaviour, not fulfilling deals, or otherwise, are banned from trading....
DO NOT trade with these people, else you will lose what you give!

Moderator: Market Mods

Sinister~
Forum Irregular
Alliance: ~RiCoS_Symbiotes~
Race: System Lord
ID: 81691

Re: Andy

Field Marshall wrote:
Andy! wrote:Dude... I havn't scammed anyone, nor do I intend too. All I think ahs happened is that Rykole made this deal, now wants to go back on it for whatever reason and is trying to get me blacklisted so admin will return his account

Good luck to Admin doing that...I'll email him...

It would be easiest for everyone that this whole crap would be taken back andy gets even better account for free OOE instead of AGOL he will also get more uu naq then he had before and i will get my old 38/38 back simple as that safes everyone the troubles. and fm you can go fk your self
Bromas
Forum Addict
ID: 97472
Alternate name(s): ~HydroFlux™~, Reinhardt

Rykole™~ wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:
Andy! wrote:Dude... I havn't scammed anyone, nor do I intend too. All I think ahs happened is that Rykole made this deal, now wants to go back on it for whatever reason and is trying to get me blacklisted so admin will return his account

It would be easiest for everyone that this whole crap would be taken back andy gets even better account for free OOE instead of AGOL he will also get more uu naq then he had before and i will get my old 38/38 back simple as that safes everyone the troubles. and fm you can go fk your self

No to all above.

Rykole™~ wrote:Subject: Andy

What about just finish this crap andy arent you tired of this ?
its taking us both down to the mud

lets just swap ill give you extra naq aswell :)
and if you agree i will no longer bother you.

Fine, lets swap back. I'll swap back for that account you where talking about and 5Q naq

This isn't taking me 'down the mud' I don't worry myself over pathetic people such as yourself
Sinister~
Forum Irregular

Andy! wrote:
Rykole™~ wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:

No to all above.

5Q naq fine just give me 6months to farm it :D

Fine, lets swap back. I'll swap back for that account you where talking about and 5Q naq

This isn't taking me 'down the mud' I don't worry myself over pathetic people such as yourself
Bromas
Forum Addict

Rykole™~ wrote:
Andy! wrote:
Rykole™~ wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:

No to all above.

Bearing in mind I don't trust you at all and will only swap if the account has the 5Q on it from the start
Sinister~
Forum Irregular

Andy! wrote:
Rykole™~ wrote:
Andy! wrote:
Rykole™~ wrote:
Field Marshall wrote:

No to all above.

Bearing in mind I don't trust you at all and will only swap if the account has the 5Q on it from the start

5 quad 6months and 1month extra if needed :) sounds like deal to me i would need to farm 28T a day shouldnt be a problem :)
Bromas
Forum Addict

No. I will be happy to accept if the 5Q is there BEFORE I get onto the acocunt
Sinister~
Forum Irregular

Andy! wrote:No. I will be happy to accept if the 5Q is there BEFORE I get onto the acocunt

cant do that dont have 5quad. :)
Bromas
Forum Addict

Rykole™~ wrote:
Andy! wrote:No. I will be happy to accept if the 5Q is there BEFORE I get onto the acocunt

Looks like the deal stays the way it is
Sinister~
Forum Irregular

Andy! wrote:
Rykole™~ wrote:

Nope you broke it by getting me massed you idiot..
Bromas
Forum Addict

Rykole™~ wrote:
Andy! wrote:
Rykole™~ wrote:

Nope you broke it by getting me massed you idiot..

No, I didn't. You will continue to be paid until You have recieved the amount pubilcly agreed too.
Sinister~
Forum Irregular

Sorry kid, but you screwed it all up time to hand it over unless you are scamming me ;)
Bromas
Forum Addict

You're like that one rich, spoiled child sitting along in the playground because he always wants what he wants and will never allow anyone to say that they are wrong.
Sinister~
Forum Irregular

Andy! wrote:You're like that one rich, spoiled child sitting along in the playground because he always wants what he wants and will never allow anyone to say that they are wrong.

You are like a fat greedy kid that doesnt want to let go off your toy

see you arent any better
Bromas
Forum Addict

Rykole™~ wrote:
Andy! wrote:You're like that one rich, spoiled child sitting along in the playground because he always wants what he wants and will never allow anyone to say that they are wrong.

see you arent any better

At least I can admit it :D
But then again, there is no reason for me to let go of it.
Sinister~
Forum Irregular

Andy! wrote:
Rykole™~ wrote:

see you arent any better

At least I can admit it :D
But then again, there is no reason for me to let go of it.

I know you will not let it go....

Return to “The Black Listed Traders”