Sinister aka rykole/fenrir

list of users that, due to poor behaviour, not fulfilling deals, or otherwise, are banned from trading....
DO NOT trade with these people, else you will lose what you give!

Moderator: Market Mods

Leon
Forum Newbie
ID: 0

Sinister aka rykole/fenrir

Hello!

I am not sure where to put this.... but ill post this here move it if needed.
Anyway. Ive been receiving loads of PM ingame about Sinisters scam (last owner of my account) Just so you all know it was me that bought the account used to play in 2007 (name Ylmir) admin as already checked on me got banned 1 day after i got the account as it turned out that Sinister had sold the account to Brdays and BooBz but thats not the end when i woke up this morning i had 3 mails... Sinister had scammed BlackWolf. I have changed my name now ingame and hope no one else trades with sinister as he is obviously going to scam.
Mathlord
Forum Zombie
Alliance: Tauri Alliance
Race: Tollan
ID: 12759

Re: Sinister aka rykole/fenrir

Other users posting from this IP
Sinister~ [ 1 Post ]

Ooh sorry sorry. It seems that you are lying. Leon/Rykole/Fenrir/Sinister, you have two days to repay either the money you scammed from Black Wolf, give him the naq you owe him, or there will be hell to pay. Your choice.

Between you and me, I'd recommend paying back or finding a really really big rock to hide under ;)
Spoiler

13:38 General Zeus Sabotage Repelled 377,977,330 details

The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 305,393,963,879,000 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 4,635,986 of Mathlord's troops.
---
The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 12 damage on Mathlord's forces!
They managed to eradicate 0 of Mathlord's troops.
Leon
Forum Newbie

Mathlord wrote:Other users posting from this IP
Sinister~ [ 1 Post ]

Ooh sorry sorry. It seems that you are lying. Leon/Rykole/Fenrir/Sinister, you have two days to repay either the money you scammed from Black Wolf, give him the naq you owe him, or there will be hell to pay. Your choice.

Between you and me, I'd recommend paying back or finding a really really big rock to hide under ;)

Really ?, i am using proxy server as i cant get in to most websites with out it...
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Leon wrote:Really ?, i am using proxy server as i cant get in to most websites with out it...
Too big of a coincidence to be a coincidence that you would use the same proxy Sinister uses (out of thousands available) 'by accident'. You, sir, are busted.
Leon
Forum Newbie

Juliette wrote:
Leon wrote:Really ?, i am using proxy server as i cant get in to most websites with out it...
Too big of a coincidence to be a coincidence that you would use the same proxy Sinister uses (out of thousands available) 'by accident'. You, sir, are busted.

http://www.proxy4free.com/list/webproxy1.html

i use this website and almost never the same proxy so yes wouldnt surprise me if he did hit on one that i have used.. if u google proxy this website should popp up on the topp.

sit on my account and you wont be getting down on sinister, admin has already looked in to my case got scammed just like the rest by buying an account that have been tripple sold...
Mathlord
Forum Zombie

And yet only one other player on this forum has matched that ip (that being Sinister)...sorry, this was a poor attempt ;)

If you're doing the "odds are someone else would match" thing...odds are someone else would match too...
Spoiler

The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 305,393,963,879,000 damage on Mathlord's forces!
---
The forces of simpson_eh fought back with all they could, and managed to inflict 12 damage on Mathlord's forces!
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

Mathlord wrote:And yet only one other player on this forum has matched that ip (that being Sinister)...sorry, this was a poor attempt ;)

If you're doing the "odds are someone else would match" thing...odds are someone else would match too...
Especially given the amount of people using proxies on this forum, the odds are astronomical. Occam's Razor cuts sharply.

(On another note, do tell.. why do you use a proxy? Is the game/forum inaccessible from your location? :))
Leon
Forum Newbie

Mathlord wrote:And yet only one other player on this forum has matched that ip (that being Sinister)...sorry, this was a poor attempt ;)

And do you think all the forum users are using proxy ? I dont think so
Juliette
Verified
The Queen

Leon wrote:And do you think all the forum users are using proxy ? I dont think so
*grin* Quite a few more than you imagine, dearie. ;)
atok
Forum Irregular
Race: nordic god

](*,)
Leon
Forum Newbie

Re:

Juliette wrote:
Leon wrote:And do you think all the forum users are using proxy ? I dont think so

I am not going to defend my self here because i dont need to go for me care..
you wont be taking out the guy you are after anyway, you will just be wasting your time
Mathlord
Forum Zombie

Re: Re:

Leon wrote:
Juliette wrote:

I am not going to defend my self here because i dont need to go for me care..
you wont be taking out the guy you are after anyway, you will just be wasting your time

Well mister "not" Rykole...I'd recommend finding this Rykole and getting him to return the money he scammed off my friend...or things are going to get testy.
Spoiler

---
Sinister~
Forum Irregular
Alliance: ~RiCoS_Symbiotes~
Race: System Lord
ID: 81691

Mathlord wrote:Other users posting from this IP
Sinister~ [ 1 Post ]

LOOOOL what a coincident :D! go get him math boy !
donais
Forum Regular
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Dam girl
ID: 4742

well here is my offer to this leon character, I offer to trade accs with him or her or it, your acc details first or looks like your gonna get sat on :P

Do not go where the path may lead, go instead where there is no path and leave a trail.

~Ralph Waldo Emerson

Return to “The Black Listed Traders”