~Epimetheus~ id: 11955

list of users that, due to poor behaviour, not fulfilling deals, or otherwise, are banned from trading....
DO NOT trade with these people, else you will lose what you give!

Moderator: Market Mods

curtthehurt1
Forum Irregular
ID: 0

Re: ~Epimetheus~ id: 11955

This is the player formerly known as eater of realms, He agreed to purchase my account as a trade for his, after a few days of avoiding my questions and misdirection, he offered up the supposed logins to the account saying he had upped it's UP and it's MS, which i promptly tried and they didnt work, and at which point he replied with a "really?" when I asked him if he had transposed a letter or number because the logins didnt work. I figured on giving him a few days, and after going about another week without a response now, I decided I was going to poston the black listed traders. now I see this. **Filtered** MEEE

Some PM history from the forums:

EoR wrote:
Subject: Unspeakable of indu
curtthehurt1 wrote:
Looking at possibly selling up within the next couple of weeks. Bid away, buyout set at 275T reserve at 150

Unspeakable; 800 G&R

33/31

150K raw UP

MS with 0 techs:
Maximum Volley Capacity 71,000
Maximum Shield Capacity 75,000
Maximum Fleet Capacity 35,000

Ascended:
1.6B ToC

300 Mil CER

personals 800+

MNEC 850

charisma 805

physicals 1200

6.5Q Command Star.

hi dude tell me please do u still selling account? cos i will buy it for naq 230T

My counter offer:
I do have it on vacation as I was planning on reducing activity untill first week of january, but if your interested, I will sell it. the account that I have sitting around doesnt hold that much NAQ, so if you could wait for me to find someone to store naq with, I could swing it within the next 1-2 days, otherwise im not going to have much access to net starting on the 25th.

How about an even trade? your account for mine with 35T in the bank?
(think that's what's in it anyways) , 30 something.

His reply to my counter offer:
[spoiler]Message subject: Re: Unspeakable of indu
Sent: Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:35 am
To: curtthehurt1

the account change is good
jus + 50T?

my msn : rasty4zee@hotmail.com

talk there
EoR[/spoiler]

We continued the talks on MSN that evening, and I gave him the logins to my account, with the agreement that he would broker FM for the last 17T that I owed him and he would give me the logins to his account. he took my account and changed the logins, and then this was the MSN convo following:

[spoiler]12/22/2012 6:59:27 PM Rasty mH Curtis Reinertson and ur friend is send me more 17t?
12/22/2012 7:00:37 PM Curtis Reinertson Rasty mH broker him for it, i'll let him know the deal. lemme look up his ID
12/22/2012 7:02:35 PM Rasty mH Curtis Reinertson bazdmeg
12/22/2012 7:02:57 PM Rasty mH Curtis Reinertson oops
12/22/2012 7:03:25 PM Curtis Reinertson Rasty mH 1909457
12/22/2012 7:04:03 PM Curtis Reinertson Rasty mH is the ID you can broker for the last 17T, he just logged off for the night, but knowing FM, he wont be off long
12/22/2012 7:05:42 PM Rasty mH Curtis Reinertson wait
12/22/2012 7:05:43 PM Rasty mH Curtis Reinertson u need now
12/22/2012 7:05:52 PM Rasty mH Curtis Reinertson i send ur buddy 17T naq?
12/22/2012 7:06:07 PM Curtis Reinertson Rasty mH oh no, just broker for him to give to you
12/22/2012 7:06:15 PM Curtis Reinertson Rasty mH that should pay you off
12/22/2012 7:06:29 PM Rasty mH Curtis Reinertson k
12/22/2012 7:08:28 PM Curtis Reinertson Rasty mH might be away for a little while, if i dont talk again, just send me the logins to your account whenever you feel comftorble
12/22/2012 7:08:46 PM Rasty mH Curtis Reinertson ok i ll be here
12/22/2012 7:39:48 PM Rasty mH Curtis Reinertson curtis
12/22/2012 7:39:51 PM Rasty mH Curtis Reinertson what about if i give u naq?
12/22/2012 7:39:54 PM Rasty mH Curtis Reinertson or uu?
12/22/2012 7:39:55 PM Rasty mH Curtis Reinertson lots?
12/22/2012 7:40:01 PM Rasty mH Curtis Reinertson for ur account?
12/22/2012 7:40:53 PM Curtis Reinertson Rasty mH I currently have no account that can store it, how much were you thinking?
12/22/2012 7:41:15 PM Rasty mH Curtis Reinertson i buy u another good one ok?
12/22/2012 7:41:19 PM Rasty mH Curtis Reinertson dont worry about this
12/22/2012 7:41:20 PM Rasty mH Curtis Reinertson : )
12/22/2012 7:41:21 PM Rasty mH Curtis Reinertson TUK
12/22/2012 7:41:24 PM Rasty mH Curtis Reinertson ok?
12/22/2012 7:41:35 PM Rasty mH Curtis Reinertson gift for u Xmas : )
12/22/2012 7:41:40 PM Curtis Reinertson Rasty mH that's fine
12/22/2012 7:41:48 PM Curtis Reinertson Rasty mH TY :)
12/22/2012 7:42:00 PM Rasty mH Curtis Reinertson ok
12/22/2012 7:42:04 PM Rasty mH Curtis Reinertson i message u when
12/22/2012 7:42:14 PM Rasty mH Curtis Reinertson i get the acc
12/22/2012 7:42:36 PM Curtis Reinertson Rasty mH alright......[/spoiler]

I assumed for a couple of days that I wasnt going to get his account because of him apparently getting "scammed" out of it via this thread: viewtopic.php?f=38&t=196283 but now I know this was all just a smokescreen. dude got away with a lot of **Filtered** from a lot of people.

I had assumed seeing as Kikaz posted about EoR's getting scammed from, I could trust Kikaz's reputation to back up that of EOR. well so much for that.
Spoiler

Black
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 54675

sorry to hear that curtthehurt1 :(
Dexter Morgan™
Forum Elite
Alliance: ~Dark Dominium~
Race: ~DDE~
ID: 8675309
Alternate name(s): theDEX,Stewie Griffin,Sylar,Dis Tra Tuat Harsesis,Dark Lunas,BANNED to keep my valid points out of the public sounds like MSNBC is running this forum

Not a big surprise here, although this needs fixed somehow........ :smt093
Aisar Saqib
Forum Expert
Alliance: TF HC
Race: TF
ID: 1912374
Alternate name(s): ASJ, messenger of death,deadily knight,lord cyrus..

R8 wrote:
Norbe wrote:Scamming never pays.

Overseer: ~Epimetheus~ [[Mary Jane]] {Descended from this realm... for now}

~Norbe~

hahah nice one norbe. is this sinsiter by any chance at it?

not sinister although they both are very good frndz... they made an alliance months ago then disbanded... so being both of them scammers doesnt surprise me at all....

Most Slaughters: 70 by ASJ

Trade feedback:
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 8&t=191582

SGW awards and past sigs:
Spoiler
ImageImage
Dexter Morgan™
Forum Elite
Alliance: ~Dark Dominium~
Race: ~DDE~
ID: 8675309
Alternate name(s): theDEX,Stewie Griffin,Sylar,Dis Tra Tuat Harsesis,Dark Lunas,BANNED to keep my valid points out of the public sounds like MSNBC is running this forum

Aisar Saqib wrote:
R8 wrote:
Norbe wrote:Scamming never pays.

Overseer: ~Epimetheus~ [[Mary Jane]] {Descended from this realm... for now}

~Norbe~

hahah nice one norbe. is this sinsiter by any chance at it?

not sinister although they both are very good frndz... they made an alliance months ago then disbanded... so being both of them scammers doesnt surprise me at all....

Thanks ASJ. This is correct. BOTH of them scummers..... :smt093
R8
Forum Elder
Alliance: TL Leader

you know ive been thinking all this scamming etc surely there is a way to get a system in place where people can use a middle man or a middle system to organise a trade and both parties are protected.

so its late im tired but how about this and maybe its a wild idea so shoot me down i dont care.

the market mods to be given "intermediary" to organise trades between players outside of the in game market.

this would work on the basis that. Player A selling an account provides the logins for the account to the market mod who holds on to it. then Player B sends the in game resources to the Mod as well ( note I said in game resources) so then the mod has both of those in his possession. he can then release the login details and once confirmed by the buyer that he has got the account etc the mod then releases the goods.

I get that this would be a lot more trickier with $$ as you cant really hold that and plus paypal etc but maybe in that case the mod can request to hold onto something else as a security deposti.

like i said tired and growing old, dont shoot me down too hard :smt022
Spoiler
Spoiler
Military Experience 1,xxx,138,430,217 Ranked: 1
Naquadah Stolen 8,xxx,795,393,564,617
Juliette wrote: Cheapo. You shouldn't go for anything under $100Billion, Gohanman. ;)
Check out my greatest hit
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 0&t=151693
My 2nd greatest hit
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 1&t=188473
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

I would be quite in favour of such a system if implemented by Jason in-game, mechanically.
Remedy™
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: MaYHem
Race: Tauri
ID: 1933065
Alternate name(s): Eminent Domain

Juliette wrote:I would be quite in favour of such a system if implemented by Jason in-game, mechanically.

In that case, couldn't there be a verification of payment and just avoid a middleman all-together?
Have an in-game setup for moving resources. Like a game bank. At least for in-game resources.
Then, you just put where they need to go next. Or the bank holds them until you need it.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Remedy™ wrote:
Juliette wrote:I would be quite in favour of such a system if implemented by Jason in-game, mechanically.

In that case, couldn't there be a verification of payment and just avoid a middleman all-together?
Have an in-game setup for moving resources. Like a game bank. At least for in-game resources.
Then, you just put where they need to go next. Or the bank holds them until you need it.
In the interest of keeping on topic.. viewtopic.php?f=13&t=196640 ;)
~nyx~
Forum Expert
Alternate name(s): CleoCatra, Temptress, Femme Fatale, Nyx, Cleo

can you not do that now your admin?

player still here old scammer known as Beci currently known as ~Orphy ingame Nonoka on forum.
more on him here viewtopic.php?f=101&t=149070&p=1836366& ... d#p1836366

Why can't known scammers be given a forum user group of their own? or better still permabanned?
“There are two ways to be fooled. One is to believe what isn't true;
the other is to refuse to believe what is true.”
― Søren Kierkegaard

No one is more hated, than they that speak the truth ~Plato
SGW player since 11 Oct 2005 memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=5707
Support
Site Admin
ID: 0
Alternate name(s): Juliette

Yes, in theory. I asked about doing this back when I started out. The code is not that hard to write.
In practice however, that would mean we would need to hold and transfer money like some sort of bank. There are - I am told - legal ramifications to that; which is why we will not do that. As a player initiative it could work. However, such a system is inherently extremely susceptible to scammers: what if the middle man has to handle a large cash sum, can you trust them not to be tempted to scam and abscond with the booty?

Additionally, scammers need to be policed from within the game itself; a warning system of sorts, such as a forum section where you can find threads about traders defaulting on their actions.
In regards to scammers and cash trades - you are on your own; we warn you to pay attention when doing cash trades. The Blacklisted Traders section exists so that people can warn each other about people who scammed them - and/or discuss such issues.
~NyX~ wrote:
can you not do that now your admin?
Regarding this. The player has been away for a while and is not violating game rules.
Of course there are a number of players who are flagged as risks. You are doing what you can by warning people about them.
~NyX~ wrote:player still here old scammer known as Beci currently known as ~Orphy ingame Nonoka on forum.
more on him here viewtopic.php?f=101&t=149070&p=1836366& ... d#p1836366

Why can't known scammers be given a forum user group of their own? or better still permabanned?
~nyx~
Forum Expert

ok, I know he is not violating game rules as scammers are not against rules still. But how many times must he be allowed to get away with scamming people?

yes people should be VERY wary when dealing with him,
past names have been Beci, Blizzard, BTG, Vempike, EoR Eater of Realms, Phil2, Fanat1c, Lord, Niga,
― Søren Kierkegaard

harchester
Forum History
Alliance: Ricos Roughnecks

~NyX~ wrote:ok, I know he is not violating game rules as scammers are not against rules still. But how many times must he be allowed to get away with scamming people?

past names have been Beci, Blizzard, BTG, Vempike, EoR Eater of Realms, Phil2, Fanat1c, Lord, Niga,
Many credible people have done many $$ trades with orphy.

Some people have a rather hazy past - but people can and do change. And everyone should be given the chance to prove they have changed.

You haven't been around that long Ingame - so you don't know what he has done to help and support players now.
Even if you hear a bad story about me, Understand that there was a time I was good to those people to, But they won’t tell you that...
Flintcawk
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: Terran Crusaders: TF
ID: 1933254
Alternate name(s): Flintlock

:---)
Tap for explosive fun!
~nyx~
Forum Expert

harchester wrote:
~NyX~ wrote:ok, I know he is not violating game rules as scammers are not against rules still. But how many times must he be allowed to get away with scamming people?

Many credible people have done many $$ trades with orphy.

Some people have a rather hazy past - but people can and do change. And everyone should be given the chance to prove they have changed.

You haven't been around that long Ingame - so you don't know what he has done to help and support players now.
you surprise and don’t surprise me,... he scammed you in the past too but seems you have forgotten or forgive or ...

and yes they can change but scamming several times over several years using several different ids and names to cover themselves does not speak of change. Nor does multying atm and I don't mean the legal NG account.

You overlook he has also helped people in the past before scamming them or others, hell he even stole Massacres name, tried to use Kaboomers, now orphy's.

Or maybe its because he's like JP and likes to also do the I'm a woman thing too, twice attempted to get into DDE using that one,

Sure I could have kept quiet, but end of day if it stops one person being scammed again than its worth it.

Hell I've been in the **Filtered** so many times for speaking the truth ie JP once more ain't going to hurt.

viewtopic.php?f=159&t=117174
see this thread by Teesdale,

Orphy did similar thing to me, sent a heap of turns said he was deleting account and didn't want anything for them.. I brokered him anyway and he declined.

~NYX~ ~NYX~ The trade broker reports trade from ~NYX~ to ~Orphy of 32,000,000,000,000 Naq for 8 turns is returned to sender Mar 11, 10:05

His account then was deleted like he said it would be, ONLY it came back a few days later.

inbox from Message text:
~Orphy ~NYX~ No Subject Mar 12, 03:29
yeh :D i will delet my account :D after 10 year :)
i wil start with the new one :)
i lost my all asc lvl cos i missclicked i know i can reset this but i wont be in war iright now

Anyway, believe what you want Harch, I personally couldn't let another person/friend lose money to him.
― Søren Kierkegaard

Return to “The Black Listed Traders”