1st batch of updates

For discussion on balance, bugs, likes, dislikes of recently released features.
Sol
Forum Addict
ID: 0

Re: 1st batch of updates

Julietta Putina wrote:
Sol wrote:@Stuart: Godly Offensive...sounds crap tbh.
I would agree. So does God Offensive Capacity though. :P God's Offensive Capacity. It is a peculiar phrase spun either way.

Have to think of something new, like Ascended Being Offensive Capacity.
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?
I think this is sig worthy in fact.
pc
Fledgling Forumer

Sol wrote:
Legendary Apophis wrote:Erm why the heck was I rank 69, then rank 220 something and now rank 908/888 for those two new ranks...? :shock:

It was already unbelievable there were 200+ people bigger than my TOC, but now 900+ people... :lol:

the TOC one is a bit skewed, i know why and have already fixed it, but admin wont implement it for a bit.

BMMJ13 wrote:Are we going to find out what the new stuff means or the formulas that are being put into them?

God Offensive Capacity
God Diversion Power

If you ask nicely i'll tell you.
GOC=TOC
GDP is a concoction of an ascended beings defensive and recovery means. I.e the higher the number the better you will be at holding back descension attacks.

Ok today GOC=TOC ..this does equal my TOC ..so kool got that fixed.

To me God Diversion Power looks close to my Ascended Life Force ..and maybe should equal it?
Sol
Forum Addict

pc wrote:To me God Diversion Power looks close to my Ascended Life Force ..and maybe should equal it?

No, it could do theoretically, and it could be over your lf theoretically. It's a measure of how well you defend and recover from attacks, i.e higher the number the better you will be 'undescendable'. As mnec and life force are the backbone of the game it occurs in many places.
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
pc
Fledgling Forumer

Sol wrote:
pc wrote:To me God Diversion Power looks close to my Ascended Life Force ..and maybe should equal it?

No, it could do theoretically, and it could be over your lf theoretically. It's a measure of how well you defend and recover from attacks, i.e higher the number the better you will be 'undescendable'. As mnec and life force are the backbone of the game it occurs in many places.

Thanks for the quick answer.
I did a few power ups on defense and saw God Diversion Power increase and mnec power up
increased it the most.
Sol
Forum Addict

pc wrote:
Sol wrote:

Thanks for the quick answer.
I did a few power ups on defense and saw God Diversion Power increase and mnec power up
increased it the most.

No doubt it would, well cost wise it might not be the best way. Mind you GDP isnt actually used for anything bar the rankings, its more of a 'my ascended being defence personals are better than yours'. Although i might make it even more so and remove a bit of the mnec tied up in there.
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
HgE
Forum Regular
Alliance: Tauri Ålliance
Race: System Lord
ID: 102298

Maximum Natural Energy Capacity:852

Put a SPACE after :.. :P

Thanks
Sol
Forum Addict

HgE wrote:Maximum Natural Energy Capacity:852

Put a SPACE after :.. :P

Thanks

There are two other things that need fixing in the GQ log as well so i'll add it to the list.
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
Sol
Forum Addict

Next order to discuss:

what the APP exchange rate should be (currently set at, give or take x100, it will be different for everyone.)
Max turns to hold (set on 4k currently)
If the cost for weapons should increase (for the high end ones at least)
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
Rudy Peña
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): Wrath of Achilles

Maybe make it for x1000?
Spoiler
R0B3RT wrote: you are like my wife
you never loose :smt101
Spoiler
Field Marshall wrote:I don't think there is a single member ingame that could take on the lion at the moment. Not a single person...
I'm a brown nose. Sue me.
Sol
Forum Addict

Rudy Pena wrote:Maybe make it for x1000?

Depends, it will be different for everyone, the older your account the higher the exchange rate will be, and the more AP you will get per turn (disregarding ascension). I think more of the problem is the amount of ascension points you will actually get from ascending. But still part of the blame lays in the conversion rate.
That being said, x1000 will be too much. AP is far from a main source of LF.
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
Rudy Peña
Forum Addict

Sol wrote:

Depends, it will be different for everyone, the older your account the higher the exchange rate will be, and the more AP you will get per turn (disregarding ascension). I think more of the problem is the amount of ascension points you will actually get from ascending. But still part of the blame lays in the conversion rate.

Ah ok, what about x500?
Spoiler
Spoiler
Field Marshall wrote:I don't think there is a single member ingame that could take on the lion at the moment. Not a single person...
Sol
Forum Addict

Rudy Pena wrote:
Sol wrote:

Ah ok, what about x500?

well I made the multiplier (mind you this is in itself a function, so its not just a times X amount at the end of the AP) x100, that grants about 127,000 AP to 463 bill LF. Before that it was sitting at x15 which was 69 odd bill. Again this numbers will be different to everyone else.

EDIT
I should also mention that I can check out possible multies, to some extent.
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
Rudy Peña
Forum Addict

Sol wrote:
Rudy Pena wrote:
Sol wrote:

Ah ok, what about x500?

well I made the multiplier (mind you this is in itself a function, so its not just a times X amount at the end of the AP) x100, that grants about 127,000 AP to 463 bill LF. Before that it was sitting at x15 which was 69 odd bill. Again this numbers will be different to everyone else.

EDIT

Oh ok, i see. How about like x250?
Spoiler
Spoiler
Sol
Forum Addict

Rudy Pena wrote:
Sol wrote:
Rudy Pena wrote:
Sol wrote:

Ah ok, what about x500?

EDIT

Still a bit steep, I wouldn't be inclined to go much higher than 100, that in itself should be enough, you should probably be re-thinking the AP conversions for resources when ascending.
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
Rudy Peña
Forum Addict

Sol wrote:
Rudy Pena wrote:
Sol wrote:
Rudy Pena wrote:
Sol wrote:

Ah ok, what about x500?

EDIT

Still a bit steep, I wouldn't be inclined to go much higher than 100, that in itself should be enough, you should probably be re-thinking the AP conversions for resources when ascending.
ok, Im not really good at math and coversions. :oops:
Spoiler
Spoiler

Return to “Discussion on Released Enhancements”