Top 10

For discussion on balance, bugs, likes, dislikes of recently released features.
Sol
Forum Addict
ID: 0

Top 10

available at the top left hand-side after you log in (above game updates help+rules etc).
By default everyone is **Anonymous**, you can change it to your username (assuming you are on the leaderboards to be seen) by going into your change account details/preferences section bottom right of the realm page.
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?
I think this is sig worthy in fact.
Legendary Apophis
Forum History
Alliance: Generations
Race: System Lord
ID: 7889
Alternate name(s): Apophis the Great

Re: Top 10

I noticed it, love it. :D
Spoiler

Incarnate - LG - LG1 - LG2 - LG3 - LG4 - AG - EAG ~ AGoL - Completed
Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
<Dmonix> All the really important issues in life
~Sabaku no Gaara~
Forum Expert
Alliance: THE DARK DOMINIUM
Race: Wraith
ID: 73475

Nice thing indeed! But too bad we can't see names.
[BoT] Jason
Forum History
Alliance: TA
Race: DIEDAYDIEDAY
ID: 13003152
Alternate name(s): Pimp,Slenderman

The 10 Most Prolific Decenders

1 **Anonymous** INDU 1,262

*cries*

Edit: How do you work out the angriest/friendliest players?
Pimping

Feb 06, 06:16 Field Marshall Attack defended 15 88,977,968 0 x,x62,635,278,400 900,114 details

| | Hero of the Year | |

Winner: BMMJ13
Sol
Forum Addict

~Sabaku no Gaara~ wrote:Nice thing indeed! But too bad we can't see names.

Many reasons for that :P

@[BoT] Jason:
hostilities are based off of attacks (ranging from destroying assassins to destroying military)
peacefulness is based on peaceful settings (cant think of another way to measure...)
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
Legendary Apophis
Forum History

Ah I thought it was from war settings. So it changes/resets everyday or every week? Hostile ranks grow as they happen (players are ranked according to their highest to-date amount of attacks per day/week, and it updates when they reach this record/someone else breaks it or?)
Spoiler

Spoiler
<Dmonix> Damnit Jim how come every conversation with you always ends up discussing something deep and meaningful?
<Dmonix> We always end up discussing male/female differences or politics or football
ƒëmmë
Forum Elite
Alternate name(s): ƒëmmë ƒatalë
temptress
cleo_catra

=D>
changes name to **anonymous**

booyah
To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence;
supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.
-Sun Tzu, the Art of War
31/07/2012 6:13:16 AM Hope Light ID's mean nothing imo if you can back yourself up.
31/07/2012 6:13:22 AM Hope Light only **Filtered** hide them.
Be careful who you trust, even the devil was once an angel
veritas vos liberabit
Forums own rules
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 7#p2510387
Spoiler
Section Admins - who will be 'in charge' of the section in question. They will be responsible for the overall feel of the section, the setup/structure, and most importantly the community/users in the section. This will incorporate the old 'ombudsman' role. And insofar as the Section Admin is responsible for the users, they are also responsible for the high level mod behaviour towards the users.
So -as a user - if you have an issue with how you are treated, rules, bans, whatever --goto the section admin... They are there for you!

There is no 'reporting structure' in this setup -- tech, mod, and section admins are all on equal footing, each with their own (somewhat overlapping) responsibilities.
Mods report directly to the mod admin, and indirectly to the section admin for the section in which they mod.
ƒëmmë
Forum Elite
temptress
cleo_catra

seraphim wrote:=D>
changes name to **anonymous**

booyah

:smt104

The 10 Most Prolific Decenders
RANK NAME RACE KILLS
1 **Anonymous** INDU 1,262
supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.
-Sun Tzu, the Art of War
31/07/2012 6:13:16 AM Hope Light ID's mean nothing imo if you can back yourself up.
veritas vos liberabit
Forums own rules
Spoiler
Section Admins - who will be 'in charge' of the section in question. They will be responsible for the overall feel of the section, the setup/structure, and most importantly the community/users in the section. This will incorporate the old 'ombudsman' role. And insofar as the Section Admin is responsible for the users, they are also responsible for the high level mod behaviour towards the users.
So -as a user - if you have an issue with how you are treated, rules, bans, whatever --goto the section admin... They are there for you!

There is no 'reporting structure' in this setup -- tech, mod, and section admins are all on equal footing, each with their own (somewhat overlapping) responsibilities.
Mods report directly to the mod admin, and indirectly to the section admin for the section in which they mod.
Legendary Apophis
Forum History

Caught my attention as well. Probably descended countless 3 hits targets and hoped one day the descension count would be ranked.
Irony would be at its highest peak if said player went inactive recently not knowing about such update regarding ranks being finally implemented! :-D
Spoiler

Spoiler
ƒëmmë
Forum Elite
temptress
cleo_catra

I feel really inadequate with about 60 total ... none of this account.. going to go decend a heap of noobs now (jk)
-Sun Tzu, the Art of War
veritas vos liberabit
Forums own rules
Spoiler

Sol
Forum Addict

people try and keep it on topic about the actual enhancement, and not about how little life someone has.

The update has been enhanced further, it will produce your stance on the ranking board (well as if it were all ranked).
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
Legendary Apophis
Forum History

I like the fact it's anonymous by default BUT you are able by clicking on a box in preferences to appear in said ranks and not as anonymous/hidden. :)
Spoiler

Spoiler
pc
Fledgling Forumer

It was against the rules to post stats and here the update does just that ...
I do think a few of them as fine ..like kills ..peace ...2nd row buttons.
The ones I dont like to see is the top buttons ...peoples stats
jedi~tank
Forum Zombie

pc wrote:It was against the rules to post stats and here the update does just that ...
I do think a few of them as fine ..like kills ..peace ...2nd row buttons.
The ones I dont like to see is the top buttons ...peoples stats

Agree

"What I want to see is a tight knit group not a collection of people pulling in different directions"
Deni
Legendary Apophis
Forum History

I rather agree that strike, def, covert, assassin and expanse shouldn't be posted (sure there isn't Mil Exp in ascended but some might want to attack these), the rest (including CommandStar) I'm fine with it being there.
Spoiler

Spoiler

Return to “Discussion on Released Enhancements”