New Dimension to Ascended its LIVE

For discussion on balance, bugs, likes, dislikes of recently released features.
Rudy Peña
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): Wrath of Achilles

Re: New Dimension to Ascended its LIVE

hokiehomeboy wrote:
Rudy Pena wrote:
hokiehomeboy wrote:I look forward to testing this update more since you banned my beta account and made changes to the calculations :)

It looks like fun!

everyone who was a beta had there log in info reset or changed.

Mine happened days before it went live for reasons that some want left in PMs on a server I was denied access to ;)

Ah ok. Cause my account was reset after this thread was made saying it going live in 2 days.
Spoiler
R0B3RT wrote: you are like my wife
you never loose :smt101
Spoiler
Field Marshall wrote:I don't think there is a single member ingame that could take on the lion at the moment. Not a single person...
I'm a brown nose. Sue me.
hokiehomeboy
Forum Regular
Alliance: Suicide Squad
Race: Hitman

Rudy Pena wrote:
hokiehomeboy wrote:
Rudy Pena wrote:
hokiehomeboy wrote:I look forward to testing this update more since you banned my beta account and made changes to the calculations :)

It looks like fun!

Mine happened days before it went live for reasons that some want left in PMs on a server I was denied access to ;)

Ah ok. Cause my account was reset after this thread was made saying it going live in 2 days.

My beta account was gone before then. If you delete the evidence, you delete the crime, right? Now my posts are disappearing tonight. It's a strange thing

I still can't wait to try out the new updates :)
Signature Here
[IMG]http://terranfamily.win/sigs/tommy/TestSig3.jpg[/IMG]

Thank you Tweetygirl for the glorious siggy!

[IMG]http://terranfamily.win/sigs/tommy/TestSig2.jpg[/IMG]
Rudy Peña
Forum Addict

hokiehomeboy wrote:
Rudy Pena wrote:
hokiehomeboy wrote:
Rudy Pena wrote:

It looks like fun!

My beta account was gone before then. If you delete the evidence, you delete the crime, right? Now my posts are disappearing tonight. It's a strange thing

Oh, I see. Yes that is strange.
Spoiler
Spoiler
Field Marshall wrote:I don't think there is a single member ingame that could take on the lion at the moment. Not a single person...
Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

does having "war/war" now remove the realm alert delay ?
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gohan
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: MaYHeM HC
Race: Jem'hadar
ID: 1913240
Alternate name(s): Gohan, Hope, Kira, Vix, ~Xtr3m3_t14rgri4N.

Why are people bidding 19Q for a 1.4% income bonus, with a minus 2% defence... for 19Q. Seems like people are just grabbing the first thing they see.

On a side note. I think this demi God update will be great, once some better ones appear haha Love the new graphics though SOL. Another top notch update, expected nothing less :-)
Rudy Peña
Forum Addict

Guild wrote:does having "war/war" now remove the realm alert delay ?

No
Spoiler
Spoiler
HgE
Forum Regular
Alliance: Tauri Ålliance
Race: System Lord
ID: 102298

Hope wrote:Why are people bidding 19Q for a 1.4% income bonus, with a minus 2% defence... for 19Q. Seems like people are just grabbing the first thing they see.

On a side note. I think this demi God update will be great, once some better ones appear haha Love the new graphics though SOL. Another top notch update, expected nothing less :-)

Your name say it best: HOPE..
Don't care too much of demiGOD, well not for Tier 3 & lvl 1. And for sure, not bidding for a income one... stupid people do stupid things, who are you to judge them? :D

Want to see a busted demiGOD with insane skills, to see the real value. But again, Ascended Beta Server was a flue.. now the whole serve got cold. Like an real example from Beta Server...

Also, we need to know all the demiGOD types that exist.. to see a list, what they can, what they can't do. When you can win them, when you lose them. When you can actually get them.

not to mention, the bonuses aren't that clear, cause you have 2 defense, 2 attacks. :)
so, what exactly defense get down by 2%. :) Physical or Personal? or Both? :D

Should I continue? :smt100
Thel
Forum Irregular
Alliance: ~Cloud Village~
ID: 1946016

I love the quick attack buttons, something my lazy ass has wanted for so long :smt050
War does not determine who is right - only who is left.
Nothing is true, Everything is permitted.
War....war never changes.
HgE
Forum Regular

Thel wrote:I love the quick attack buttons, something my lazy ass has wanted for so long :smt050

That's good. :) More target to be hit by me. :D
ƒëmmë
Forum Elite
Alternate name(s): ƒëmmë ƒatalë
temptress
cleo_catra

quick buttons long over due, thanks for thaat update

do not like the demi god auction though, unless you are a big acc you can't afford to bid on it.. not handy for ppl still setting there ascended up
To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence;
supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.
-Sun Tzu, the Art of War
31/07/2012 6:13:16 AM Hope Light ID's mean nothing imo if you can back yourself up.
31/07/2012 6:13:22 AM Hope Light only **Filtered** hide them.
Be careful who you trust, even the devil was once an angel
veritas vos liberabit
Forums own rules
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 7#p2510387
Spoiler
Section Admins - who will be 'in charge' of the section in question. They will be responsible for the overall feel of the section, the setup/structure, and most importantly the community/users in the section. This will incorporate the old 'ombudsman' role. And insofar as the Section Admin is responsible for the users, they are also responsible for the high level mod behaviour towards the users.
So -as a user - if you have an issue with how you are treated, rules, bans, whatever --goto the section admin... They are there for you!

There is no 'reporting structure' in this setup -- tech, mod, and section admins are all on equal footing, each with their own (somewhat overlapping) responsibilities.
Mods report directly to the mod admin, and indirectly to the section admin for the section in which they mod.
Sol
Forum Addict
ID: 0

Rudy Pena wrote:
hokiehomeboy wrote:
Rudy Pena wrote:
hokiehomeboy wrote:
Rudy Pena wrote:

It looks like fun!

It's funny because it's not true, your passwords were all changed at the same time. But I assume hokies first instinct was sol hates meh :( so he must have banned me from teh betaz

@femme
theres a million ways to get demi-gods. endof.

thank you for your feedback everyone, and thank you for your clock work hatred HgE.
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?
I think this is sig worthy in fact.
~wolverine~
Forum Addict

Sol wrote:
Rudy Pena wrote:
hokiehomeboy wrote:
Rudy Pena wrote:
hokiehomeboy wrote:
Rudy Pena wrote:

It looks like fun!

It's funny because it's not true, your passwords were all changed at the same time. But I assume hokies first instinct was sol hates meh :( so he must have banned me from teh betaz

@femme
theres a million ways to get demi-gods. endof.

butbut i spent 2k turns today massing people in my logs :(

ahwell better use the next 2

awesome update sol =D
Sol
Forum Addict

~Wolverine~ wrote:butbut i spent 2k turns today massing people in my logs :(

i no comprenda?
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?
I think this is sig worthy in fact.
HgE
Forum Regular

Sol wrote:i no comprenda?

then don't talk about Hate. .I wasn't hate you.

Just what you did, how it looks.
Right now? Not Great.. .could look greater, but I've made my point, if you wanna have a smooth look, work for it, to make us happy. if not, do what you do as you please.

My point is: You rush things and didn't finish something well, covering all aspect of the new issue, you get to another one. I've already told you once, I wanna see only 1 thing done 100% nice, clean and smooth, and you ain't see me complaining.

#-o
RepliMagni
Forum Addict
Alliance: Loner :P
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 1908448

Has anyone found a demi-god yet?

Return to “Discussion on Released Enhancements”