New Dimension to Ascended its LIVE

For discussion on balance, bugs, likes, dislikes of recently released features.
Drought
Forum Expert
ID: 0

Re: New Dimension to Ascended its LIVE

HgE wrote:
Duck Dodgers wrote:even though there are things i or others may or may not like ....
at least something is happening up there, and thusfar, its good :)

Mystery it's always good, keep your interesting UP.
but, if you receive a DG with 1% more power, it's not really that Great, isn't it? :D

Kinda depands what happens when it gets more experienced and which powers or negatives are involved.

On the other hand, some people are content with little things ^_^
a very bad hairdo
HgE
Forum Regular
Alliance: Tauri Ålliance
Race: System Lord
ID: 102298

Duck Dodgers wrote:
HgE wrote:
Duck Dodgers wrote:even though there are things i or others may or may not like ....
at least something is happening up there, and thusfar, its good :)

Mystery it's always good, keep your interesting UP.
but, if you receive a DG with 1% more power, it's not really that Great, isn't it? :D

Kinda depands what happens when it gets more experienced and which powers or negatives are involved.

On the other hand, some people are content with little things ^_^

it's about expectation. if you want only little you ask little things. You want more, you ask fof big Things.. But, anyway... When the mystery it's solved, this DM will be another Update..
Dexter Morgan™
Forum Elite
Alliance: ~Dark Dominium~
Race: ~DDE~
ID: 8675309
Alternate name(s): theDEX,Stewie Griffin,Sylar,Dis Tra Tuat Harsesis,Dark Lunas,BANNED to keep my valid points out of the public sounds like MSNBC is running this forum

Sol wrote:yea true, ok i think it would be easier to just revert back to original costs, that way we only have to revert the select few who sold their weapons.

the select few ......... OMG i hate this political forum who is a green name gets on better ingame crap....
Giovanni
Forum Intermediate

I cant accept my demi god
Drought
Forum Expert

These demi gods gain experience, right ? is it possible to have some sort of indicator to see how far along one is ?
like 123/500 (500 being target till next level)

perhaps on the "realm" page, the list of your demi's, gets you something like mains' planet list in the command center
a very bad hairdo
ƒëmmë
Forum Elite
Alternate name(s): ƒëmmë ƒatalë
temptress
cleo_catra

please oh godly SOL, revert ascended back to pre demi gods.. you can keep the quick buttons feature though.

amen o:)
To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence;
supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.
-Sun Tzu, the Art of War
31/07/2012 6:13:16 AM Hope Light ID's mean nothing imo if you can back yourself up.
31/07/2012 6:13:22 AM Hope Light only **Filtered** hide them.
Be careful who you trust, even the devil was once an angel
veritas vos liberabit
Forums own rules
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 7#p2510387
Spoiler
Section Admins - who will be 'in charge' of the section in question. They will be responsible for the overall feel of the section, the setup/structure, and most importantly the community/users in the section. This will incorporate the old 'ombudsman' role. And insofar as the Section Admin is responsible for the users, they are also responsible for the high level mod behaviour towards the users.
So -as a user - if you have an issue with how you are treated, rules, bans, whatever --goto the section admin... They are there for you!

There is no 'reporting structure' in this setup -- tech, mod, and section admins are all on equal footing, each with their own (somewhat overlapping) responsibilities.
Mods report directly to the mod admin, and indirectly to the section admin for the section in which they mod.
RepliMagni
Forum Addict
Alliance: Loner :P
Race: NanoTiMaster
ID: 1908448

seraphim wrote:please oh godly SOL, revert ascended back to pre demi gods.. you can keep the quick buttons feature though.

Why don't you like demi-gods?
HgE
Forum Regular
Alliance: Tauri Ålliance
Race: System Lord
ID: 102298

seraphim wrote:please oh godly SOL, revert ascended back to pre demi gods.. you can keep the quick buttons feature though.

=D>
amen..
Sol
Forum Addict

Duck Dodgers wrote:These demi gods gain experience, right ? is it possible to have some sort of indicator to see how far along one is ?
like 123/500 (500 being target till next level)

perhaps on the "realm" page, the list of your demi's, gets you something like mains' planet list in the command center

I'll think about it.

@femme, is this because you have to actually do something to get somewhere now?
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?
I think this is sig worthy in fact.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Sol wrote:@femme, is this because you have to actually do something to get somewhere now?
Subtle. Though that thought crossed my mind too. :D
Rudy Peña
Forum Addict
Alternate name(s): Wrath of Achilles

Julietta Putina wrote:
Sol wrote:@femme, is this because you have to actually do something to get somewhere now?
Subtle. Though that thought crossed my mind too. :D

+1
Spoiler
R0B3RT wrote: you are like my wife
you never loose :smt101
Spoiler
Field Marshall wrote:I don't think there is a single member ingame that could take on the lion at the moment. Not a single person...
I'm a brown nose. Sue me.
Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

3k turns and nuthin , i know its not meant to be easy but.... lower it a bit :smt047
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sol
Forum Addict

Guild wrote:3k turns and nuthin , i know its not meant to be easy but.... lower it a bit :smt047

Perhaps you shouldn't be expending all your energy into finding them ;) as I said, they'll find you.
Whether you may not be finding them, others are.
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
Guild
Forum Addict
Alliance: Retiring
Race: Draeden
ID: 1916018
Location: writing a booklet so people understand my humour :D

Sol wrote:
Guild wrote:3k turns and nuthin , i know its not meant to be easy but.... lower it a bit :smt047

Perhaps you shouldn't be expending all your energy into finding them ;) as I said, they'll find you.

lol its ok a a lot was farming anyway so not a loss really, so your sayin if i stop farming and using turns they might just appear :P hhaha
Retired but still on a rampage
Spoiler
Rudy Peña wrote:Yea, OE is the the next FS in terms of snipers. We proud ourselves on it to the point we give out awards and see who can mass the most with a 0 def.
Drahazar wrote:Im happy to snipe anyone i want, why should i build any defences for you people
George Hazard wrote:FM is like a rite of passage for alliances.
You haven't truly made it to manhood until you've slept with the town prostitute.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sol
Forum Addict

Guild wrote:
Sol wrote:

lol its ok a a lot was farming anyway so not a loss really, so your sayin if i stop farming and using turns they might just appear :P hhaha

It's possible.
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?

Return to “Discussion on Released Enhancements”