Bidding on demi gods

For discussion on balance, bugs, likes, dislikes of recently released features.
sgwguy
Fledgling Forumer
ID: 0

Bidding on demi gods

I was just wondering, I was bidding on the current demi god and the box says "increase bid by etc" which is what I need to up the bid. I raised the bid price from 3q to 19q but I realized, does the next person only have to contribute the increase bid by number that I see or by the volume that I've increased it by as well as the increase by number? In short, does the next bidder only have to pay 2q to raise the bid and get the top spot when I've spent over 16q on it or do they have to match and raise my bid?
Angelis~
Forum Irregular
Alliance: The Legion
ID: 6225

Re: Bidding on demi gods

Simply put. It says I need to put a bid for 21 quad in. If someone doesn't have a bid in they need to get in more then the current bid. If they have a bid in but not the highest they still need to add to it to make it higher in one shot. They just can't keep adding small amounts. The bidding amount needs to be higher then the current top bid. However, the person that holds the top bid can add any amount they wish to to the current bid.

All those who make a bid and don't win will receive their dmu back when they log in. The person that wins does not get their dmu back. Almost like a banking system as long as you dont win the bid. ;)

ZS, if you win this one you're going on my farm list. :razz:

Image Image Image
sgwguy
Fledgling Forumer

Why is that, I don't farm much so I used all my 4k turns to earn what I spent on the bid. I don't make that kind of cash in income.
Angelis~
Forum Irregular

I was kidding...

Image Image Image
sgwguy
Fledgling Forumer

Oh, it seemed like you thought I was somehow loaded. Its so hard to discern inflection and tone online.
Angelis~
Forum Irregular

Didn't you see the :razz:

lol

Image Image Image
~RaZor~
Fledgling Forumer
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: TOLAH
ID: 1922320
Alternate name(s): ScytheGod, TRiViUM_

that bidding was crazy it was up to 21Q before i even got a chance to bid :P like 3 mins
sgwguy
Fledgling Forumer

Yeah that was all my fault :) but alas, I lost in the final seconds.

Return to “Discussion on Released Enhancements”