CS attack/defence weaponizing increase

For discussion on balance, bugs, likes, dislikes of recently released features.
Sol
Forum Addict
ID: 0

CS attack/defence weaponizing increase

Effectively, CS has been left behind as I increased a few things. You can fully equip a CS in one TC really with a few bill planets trained and decent income powerup level, which is ridiculous and that was in the tourney, a resource deprived area, outside the arena dmu required compared to income or on-hand dmu, or anything really, is simply negligble.

So I propose something like this:

Cost to buy one attack weapon for the CS = 210,080,000 (210 t per 1 mill)
Cost to buy one defence weapon for the CS = 230,500,000 (230.5 t per 1 mill)
I would be considering increasing it more.
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?
I think this is sig worthy in fact.
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Re: CS attack/defence weaponizing increase

Numbers and logic seem reasonable.
'+1'
Evilevi777
Forum Elite
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: Beast
ID: 69994
Alternate name(s): Levi, Evi

Definitely needed, I even like the idea of increasing it more than that
ImageImage
prsko
Forum Irregular

IMO, u should consider different prices for arena, the prices are OK for the normal ascended game play.
Whats a decent production level and how much planets is a few bil, cause not all CS's cant be rebuilt in 1 turn.
Did u consider the fact that income is significantly lowered towards the end of arena?
If u want to build some stats to survive the night, there are few planets left for income.
With this prices, buying even 1mil CS weapons will be an acoplishment on its own (thats more than 24 hours without critical at turn change with production level 1500, 3bil income planets and not having to repair a single hit or buy any regular weapons).
This new cost basicly killed all CS's for arena, 30Q CS will be equal to 10Q CS, because none of them will be rebult to full strenght once it's lost it's weapons.
Sol
Forum Addict

:-k I thought I wrote something about that somewhere, might have been msn. Anyway I was considering lowering it for people in the arena, but since there would be a differential between prices I would have to remove weapons from the CS as people enter/leave a tourney.
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
Juliette
Verified
The Queen
Race: Royalty
ID: 4323
Alternate name(s): Cersei Lannister

Blame Skype. ;)
Repeating: Sounds good, go for it imo. ;)
prsko
Forum Irregular

Well if that can't be avoided, so be it, just as long as the prices are back to normal or close to normal, it's worth it.
Urke
Forum Grunt
Alternate name(s): Night Hawk

Sol wrote: Anyway I was considering lowering it for people in the arena, but since there would be a differential between prices I would have to remove weapons from the CS as people enter/leave a tourney.

This sounds ok but only if the price for weapons would be lower or same as they were before. =D>
ƒëmmë
Forum Elite
Alternate name(s): ƒëmmë ƒatalë
temptress
cleo_catra

leave it alone please.. I'm trying to get to 30q MS :smt050

Why not just disarm all ms in tourneys?? though I do admit mine saved my butt quiet a few times :)
To fight and conquer in all your battles is not supreme excellence;
supreme excellence consists in breaking the enemy's resistance without fighting.
-Sun Tzu, the Art of War
31/07/2012 6:13:16 AM Hope Light ID's mean nothing imo if you can back yourself up.
31/07/2012 6:13:22 AM Hope Light only **Filtered** hide them.
Be careful who you trust, even the devil was once an angel
veritas vos liberabit
Forums own rules
http://stargatewars.herebegames.com/vie ... 7#p2510387
Spoiler
Section Admins - who will be 'in charge' of the section in question. They will be responsible for the overall feel of the section, the setup/structure, and most importantly the community/users in the section. This will incorporate the old 'ombudsman' role. And insofar as the Section Admin is responsible for the users, they are also responsible for the high level mod behaviour towards the users.
So -as a user - if you have an issue with how you are treated, rules, bans, whatever --goto the section admin... They are there for you!

There is no 'reporting structure' in this setup -- tech, mod, and section admins are all on equal footing, each with their own (somewhat overlapping) responsibilities.
Mods report directly to the mod admin, and indirectly to the section admin for the section in which they mod.
Sol
Forum Addict

Urke wrote:
Sol wrote: Anyway I was considering lowering it for people in the arena, but since there would be a differential between prices I would have to remove weapons from the CS as people enter/leave a tourney.

This sounds ok but only if the price for weapons would be lower or same as they were before. =D>

eh I think they will be ok if I set them to the suggested values above.
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
Urke
Forum Grunt

Sol wrote:
Urke wrote:

Im talking about arena CS weapon prices. Even the old prices were far from being cheap.

One thing that concerns me more that low attacks can mass high defenses. It is really silly because attacker isnt penalized more for failures... :D :D There is also a random factor with how much weapons get dmged, etc...

Raising a price for a single weapon this high will lead to CS being unable to rebuild in arena. This would make CS a fading object and at the end useless piece of w/e it is made of. :P
Sol
Forum Addict

Urke wrote:
Sol wrote:
Urke wrote:

Im talking about arena CS weapon prices. Even the old prices were far from being cheap.

Unless you have a CS with 20 mill slots, a crap income powerup and didn't know that income planets can be trained from untrained planets. Then building any CS in the arena is easy. It shouldn't be that easy to get a few extra bonus quad attack/defence from something.
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
Urke
Forum Grunt

Sol wrote:Unless you have a CS with 20 mill slots, a crap income powerup and didn't know that income planets can be trained from untrained planets. Then building any CS in the arena is easy. It shouldn't be that easy to get a few extra bonus quad attack/defence from something.

Not yet but getting close. :smt058

Production Enhancements :1400 Just modest lvl...

It would cost around 300bil weps(around 45T with last arena CS weapon prices) to build it from scratch when entering the arena.
No, it is not easy, so no need to make it harder. :smt090
Sol
Forum Addict

Urke wrote:
Sol wrote:Unless you have a CS with 20 mill slots, a crap income powerup and didn't know that income planets can be trained from untrained planets. Then building any CS in the arena is easy. It shouldn't be that easy to get a few extra bonus quad attack/defence from something.

Not yet but getting close. :smt058

Production Enhancements :1400 Just modest lvl...

It would cost around 300bil weps(around 45T with last arena CS weapon prices) to build it from scratch when entering the arena.
No, it is not easy, so no need to make it harder. :smt090

Hah please, 2 bill income planets, no crit, 1400 production nets 11.3 trill a turn, which will get you your 45 t in 4 turns, 2 hours, too little time, by any rate you could easily nab that off of a few people anyway. Even with a lower level like 1200 you still have plenty of untrained planets to use and a fair bit of time (at least 12 hours before everyone is thrown into the arena and things get tasty).
I guarantee you couldn't refill your ms in main from two turn changes purely by income.

Do some more calculations before you write another post.
Field Marshall wrote:
Really?
Urke
Forum Grunt

Actually it is 11.250.000.000.000 per turn. :smt117

Was I accurate enough ?

It is not nice to penalize people who actually farm to buy things around here. :) I'm sorry that my CS is 47Q. I promise to stop at 10mil/10mil, so I can boost my income a bit as worst thing to boost, from my perspective. xD Will :smt089 for "lost" DMU... :P

I almost forgot to thank you for Dr Mariaelena Punicelle. So, Thank you. :smt060

Return to “Discussion on Released Enhancements”