Post Tournament updates

For discussion on balance, bugs, likes, dislikes of recently released features.
Dexter Morgan™
Forum Elite
Alliance: ~Dark Dominium~
Race: ~DDE~
ID: 8675309
Alternate name(s): theDEX,Stewie Griffin,Sylar,Dis Tra Tuat Harsesis,Dark Lunas,BANNED to keep my valid points out of the public sounds like MSNBC is running this forum

Re: Post Tournament updates

Rudy Pena wrote:
Sol wrote:
Rudy Pena wrote:
Sol wrote:I may have stopped it, anyone confirm?

@rudy, what's your point? All weps were sold, are you planets gone too?

All weapons were sold, but i didnt get my strike back with the new updated weapons.

* When the ppt commences, all weapons will be sold at the pre-update selling price, defence weapons will be sold down to a minimum of the defence supers trained.

Yes I know.

If you sold all weapons, then place them with the right amount of trained supers. Then I should have a bit over 303mil attack weapons back. Currently I have a 0 strike, even though the update was already done.

Which means that my strike weapons were not put back on the account.

^ This happened to me. I had 221 million super attack planets with no weapons. I had to farm for ten minutes to rebuy them again. WTH
Sol
Forum Addict
ID: 0

~Osiris~™ wrote:
Rudy Pena wrote:
Sol wrote:
Rudy Pena wrote:
Sol wrote:I may have stopped it, anyone confirm?

@rudy, what's your point? All weps were sold, are you planets gone too?

All weapons were sold, but i didnt get my strike back with the new updated weapons.

* When the ppt commences, all weapons will be sold at the pre-update selling price, defence weapons will be sold down to a minimum of the defence supers trained.

Yes I know.

If you sold all weapons, then place them with the right amount of trained supers. Then I should have a bit over 303mil attack weapons back. Currently I have a 0 strike, even though the update was already done.

Which means that my strike weapons were not put back on the account.

^ This happened to me. I had 221 million super attack planets with no weapons. I had to farm for ten minutes to rebuy them again. WTH

? You didn't read the updates either. Fabulous.
Field Marshall wrote:
Sol wrote:It's not going to destroy your life :P
Really?
I think this is sig worthy in fact.
Rodwolf
Forum Intermediate
Alliance: MaYHeM
Race: System Lord
ID: 1920808
Alternate name(s): *Het Licht Van Weleer - ID 1992112

Alltough I also stocked up on defence weapons in the past I find it a good update. The weps were indeed to cheap.

And as Sol said, it's all still doable. With 2 'normal' hits on 0 defences you got 100 mil weps. So nothing to panic about!

Keep up the good work.
Meh...
SVaRuN
Forum Elder
Alliance: The Legion
Race: Roman

agree, plus this one about UU planets producing a bit more income is a nice update as well
Quae caret ora cruore nostro?

Return to “Discussion on Released Enhancements”